Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What Ezekiel and the other prophets proclaim. You don't believe GOD.

No, I believe them.

The difference between you and me is that I believe they were fulfilled in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that I, and all believers have rest in Christ Jesus, not some dirt in the Middle East.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I believe them.

The difference between you and me is that I believe they were fulfilled in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that I, and all believers have rest in Christ Jesus, not some dirt in the Middle East.

My rest is in the Lord Jesus Christ. This is salvific and has nothing to do with eschatology.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My rest is in the Lord Jesus Christ. This is salvific and has nothing to do with eschatology.

I believe all believers have rest in Christ Jesus, not some dirt in the Middle East.

The dirt in the Middle East was a shadow/symbol of what was to come. Christ Jesus is the true Light. We don't look at shadows and symbols anymore, we look to the true Light.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe all believers have rest in Christ Jesus, not some dirt in the Middle East.

The dirt in the Middle East was a shadow/symbol of what was to come. Christ Jesus is the true Light. We don't look at shadows and symbols anymore, we look to the true Light.

Yeah, I know what you believe.

musterion

Apparently, as with PPS, dispensationalists are not saved. Not because they don't believe the Gospel, but because they're dispensationalists.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apparently, as with PPS, dispensationalists are not saved. Not because they don't believe the Gospel, but because they're dispensationalists.

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.

Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.

But, I understand that, I was a Dispy for 25 years, I know how they think.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Kinda.

It's a thread that links Aleister Crowley's aeons to John Nelson Darby's dispensations.

Well, I don't know about all that, but I do know that dispensationalists do not agree with the teachings of Theosophy. It is foreign to Bible believing Christians. I burned all my books, which was quite a library, among other things. Act 19:19

john w

Hall of Fame
On the same night that Plymouth Brethren member Margaret MacDonald gave her "vision" that John Nelson Darby based his rapture doctrine on, Margaret MacDonald also claimed that Robert Owen was the antichrist.

As I predicted, she would eventually resort to her "trump card/Hail Mary," when her "Darby...Bullinger" spam seems a bit flat, overworked, as she is getting picked apart-the old reliable "vision of a teenie bob girl," which she plagiarized from other "men."

Thanks for your admission that you are being bloodied here, gal.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The reason I asked about Led Zep was on all the Led Zeppelin III albums, they had Aleister Crowley's famous quote "Do What Thou Wilt" inscribed right on the record:

do_what_thou_wilt.jpg

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Dispensationalists impose the doctrines of Darby/Scofield as being "gospel" which does not accord with historical and scriptural gospel message.

It is as simple as that . . .

Dispies believe the mystical sensationalisms invented and purported by Darby, rather than simply resting by faith in the plain truths of the Word of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size can see it.

There is the habitual liar, and actress, Craigie, in action, again, on directives from her father. Wouldn't name call, insult, attack others, would you, gal? Calling others liars, on this thread, and now, the above?

Vs.

“According to John W, you insult the other person by calling them names, and tell them they are a liar. Or, according to Nick M and Elyon, you call them names, tell them they are not saved, and that they are going to hell. Or, according to Lighthouse, you just call them idiots and morons…. Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do….You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar…. just look at the name calling by Nick M, Butterfly, Lighthouse, and John W; this is what being a MADist is all about. When they are shown scripture they don’t like, they turn into little kids…. You are doing exactly as Johnny, and most of the other MADists do, and that is when you can’t do it with scripture, you attack the person.… If what I post is not true, than a well educated believer such as yourself should easily be able to show me where I am wrong instead of running away, or attacking me…. I have questioned some of Andy's posts, as has Godrulz. We can do it without calling him names, and without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again… Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong. MADists don't want to hear this, since they live to correct people, and call them names.. and when that doesn’t work, you resort to name calling…. Don't make me laughYou and Johnny and Nick M are the biggest name callers on TOL.”-Tet

Fraud. Satanic actor, for all to view-again.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Are you saying that Delmar, or anyone else, is not saved, by denying that the New Covenant is in place, and thus deny what "Jesus"(your indication of disdain for him)accomplished on the cross?"

Show some spine, for a change, sissy-yes , or no?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They never really appealed to me.

They appealed to a lot of people in the 70's and even still today.

Let me try to draw an analogy that I'm sure you and the Dispies won't like very much, but I'll do it anyway.

Led Zeppelin's most famous song was "Stairway to Heaven". Most consider it the greatest rock song of all time.

Besides Crowley's "Do what thou wilt" inscribed on one of their albums, the band members were huge followers of Crowley and Thelema. Jimmy Page even purchased Crowley's home, and lived in it.

My point being, many teenagers in the 70's listened to "Stairway to Heaven" and probably thought it was a song about going to Heaven.

However, it was not, it was about the occult. The "May Queen" was a poem by Aleister Crowley.

IMO, many Dispensationalists here Dispensationalism and believe it is the word of God just like many teenagers heard Stairway to Heaven, and thought it was a song about going to Heaven.

That's why I like to show the roots and origin of Dispensationalism, because I think a lot of Dispensationalists just think it sounds good, so it must be good. All I ask is for Dispensationalists to learn where their teachings came from, and what the roots are, and who was behind it.

john w

Hall of Fame
not to mention misquoting what exactly Paul was a minister of. Here's the truth of the matter:

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

It doesn't say the NC. It says ministers of the NT; not of the letter, but of the spirit. It's the righteousness of God without the law (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) that Paul was a minister of and we know where the righteousness of God is found! It's in the gospel of Christ!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

You, and STP, have eloquently posted on this subject for years, but that does not stop, yes, that satanic, moron, punk, Craigie, from spamming his sophistry, as he is so obsessed with allegedly disproving us mean "dispies," that he cannot think straight. I pity Darby, his wife, who wants to meet me. I'm going to turn her down. She's probably a psycho, and moron-ette, like Craigie.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It appears PPS has no response to my post. Clearly because he knows he has noting to substantiate his claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.