Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Nope.

There is no doubt that Aleister Crowley based his aeons on Darby's dispensations.

I'm not the only one who knows this.

"In order to historically situate his revelation The Book of the Law, Crowley proposed a progression of Aeons, or periods of differing spiritual economies or "formulae." Despite the gnostic appellation of "Aeon," Crowley's basic idea was almost certainly [but not "absolutely certainly] influenced by the Christian doctrine of Dispensationalism which was championed by the Plymouth Brethren fundamentalist movement to which Crowley's family belonged. Dispensationalism has since become very popular among American evangelicals in particular. Certainly, both Crowley's Aeons and the Dispensationalism of Plymouth Brethren founder John Nelson Darby share a basic intellectual infrastructure with the metal-identified ages of Western antiquity, the Yugas of Hinduism, and even the various Manvantares and Kalpas of Theosophical meta-history." - T Polyphilus, Aeons Beyond the Three

Pure anecdotal speculation unsupported by anything Crowley wrote. I'll accept it as your admission of lying.

Now if you'd be so kind to show from Crowley's own words where he EVER heard Darby preach, as you claimed.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now if you'd be so kind to show from Crowley's own words where he EVER heard Darby preach, as you claimed.

This is what you Dispies do.

Despite the mountain of evidence that shows the connection of Aleister Crowley to John Nelson Darby, you demand "evidence" that Crowley physically sat in a pew and heard Darby preach before Darby died when Crowley was 7 years old.

You're a desperate man trying to defend a false teaching.

musterion

This is what you Dispies do.

Ask for evidence? Yes we do. Proud of it.

Despite the mountain of evidence that shows the connection of Aleister Crowley to John Nelson Darby, you demand "evidence" that Crowley physically sat in a pew and heard Darby preach before Darby died when Crowley was 7 years old.

Only because YOU said he did, and that it was a formative influence on his later pagan religion.

NOW PROVE IT OR SHUT UP, SLANDERER.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only because YOU said he did.

He did.

That's what the Aleister Crowley Society said.

Why would the people at the Aleister Crowley Society make up that Aleister Crowley sat and heard John Nelson Darby?

We already know from Crowley himself that his dad was a contemporary of Darby's, and that he grew up in the Plymouth Brethren.

No matter how hard you try to show otherwise, Aleister Crowley grew up being brainwashed by Dispensationalism.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Amen.

This is the spiritual basis for the saints confronting and denying the false teachings of Dispensationalism.

It is not presented to deny the faith of any believer, but to illuminate where many believers may have been led astray by religious impostors who deny the one, true Gospel of God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I think you have made a career out of majoring in minor points.

not to mention misquoting what exactly Paul was a minister of. Here's the truth of the matter:

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

It doesn't say the NC. It says ministers of the NT; not of the letter, but of the spirit. It's the righteousness of God without the law (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) that Paul was a minister of and we know where the righteousness of God is found! It's in the gospel of Christ!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

musterion

Crowley mentioned Darby thrice. None of them were in the context of hearing him preach, much less even meeting him.

That's what the Aleister Crowley Society said.
Who cares what his sodomite fanclub said? Their money quote you keep spamming admits the link you say is real is only speculative.
Why would the people at the Aleister Crowley Society make up that Aleister Crowley sat and heard John Nelson Darby?
Who cares? It doesn't matter. Quote Crowley or go home.

Better question is, Why would you align yourself with practical satanists and sodomites against people who (as far as you know) are your brothers and sisters in Christ? Have you considered what that says about YOU?

We already know from Crowley himself that his dad was a contemporary of Darby's, and that he grew up in the Plymouth Brethren.
Say it another 100 times and maybe it'll mean something.

No matter how hard you try to show otherwise, Aleister Crowley grew up being brainwashed by Dispensationalism.
And yet he never mentioned in his book what you said is true.

Now what you will do is selectively edit which parts of this post you'll reply to and ignore the uncomfy parts, because you have a darkened mind and wicked heart.

Admit your error. Be a man. No -- be a Christian, if you are one. Admit your error and apologize, and be forgiven, or you are not a Christian.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
This has no relevance to what I believe.
I came from a family of Pantheists.
My grandmother gave me Blavatsky's books, among others, in the 60's and 70's.
I was deeply lost in eastern mysticism and the Lord Jesus delivered me and miraculously saved me in 1979. You have no idea the darkness that I was in. The Lord Jesus brought me into the light and I have experiential knowledge of both worlds to compare to.
I know what Theosophy is. For years I wore on my wrist a medallion, which I made, with the words, "There is no religion higher than truth."
I also know what Freemasonry is all about.
My belief system is Bible centered and has no harmony with any of these teachings. I know the difference.
If this Darby, which you continually preach, had connections with these systems and did not renounce them then I'm sorry for him.

I do not follow Darby or any of these teachings.
As I told you before, I came to a dispensational understanding of the Bible by simply reading it literally before I ever heard of the word 'dispensationalism'. I never read any of the folks which you seem to be obsessed with.

You do a great disservice to believers when you insist that they believe the Bible from a Satanic influence.

Hogwash!

That's too bad for your family.

Well... for those who remained lost.

Ok, then you should have been familiar with the quotes, or at least the gist of the quotes.

No, not necessarily.

Praise the Lord !!!

Yes!

Yes, everyone was in darkness before they were saved, some more so than others.

That's good.

Yep!

That should be good knowledge if you ever have to tell someone today who is into Theosophy about Christ Jesus.

Yep! I have contrasted the truth of the Bible with the false teachings of Blavatsky, Annie Besant, Alice Bailey, Jidu Krisnamurti, and a host of others for over thirty years.

I believe you if we look at it from a salvation point.

:idunno:

However, if we look at it from a systematic point, or a eschatological point, I disagree with you.

I already knew that.

Do you really think the Theosophy terms Darby used are just a coincidence?

Aleister Crowley came from the Plymouth Brethren. Do you think that's a coincidence?

I'm not obsessed with it like you are.

This is where you lose all credibility.

When I said, "I don't follow any of these teachings", I was referring to Blavatsky and the like, not to the dispensational understanding if Scripture.

When a Dispensationalist says they don't follow Darby, then I immediately know they are in denial.

I really don't care anymore what you think about it.

Your Preterist teachings have made it even more clear to me that a dispensational understanding makes so much more sense. You have failed again and again to persuade me to your understanding.
I can see how you could absolutely drive someone MAD.

I read your posts. Your a HUGE Zionist. Everything you post about Zionism comes from Darby.

GOD's promises concerning Zion come directly from His inspired Scripture. I don't care what Darby believed. You're obsessed.

Again, you're in denial.

Nope.

This is always the answer Dispies love to give. They think if they can say they never read any of Darby or heard of Darby, it proves they aren't a follower of Darby.

I don't follow Darby. You're obsessed.

Somewhere, somehow, you heard the teachings of Darby from a pastor, from a friend, from a radio, from TV, from a book, from a magazine, etc. from someone who was taught by, someone who was taught by, someone who was taught by John Nelson Darby.

Whoopty-doo!

I believe Dispensationalism has it's roots in satanism.

Suit yourself.

Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant

You're broad brush......again.

Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices
Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people

What Ezekiel and the other prophets proclaim. You don't believe GOD.

These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

No....they're not. All the promises of GOD are yes in Christ Jesus.

Your shoe is on the wrong eschatological foot.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
not to mention misquoting what exactly Paul was a minister of. Here's the truth of the matter:

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

It doesn't say the NC. It says ministers of the NT; not of the letter, but of the spirit. It's the righteousness of God without the law (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) that Paul was a minister of and we know where the righteousness of God is found! It's in the gospel of Christ!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

What is the "New Testament" but the revelation of the "New Covenant" gone global?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Better question is, Why would you align yourself with practical satanists and sodomites against people who (as far as you know) are your brothers and sisters in Christ?

I'm not aligning myself with satanists. I'm showing what a false teacher the founder of Dispensationalism was, and the links to the occult that Darby and the Plymouth Brethren had.

I was a Dispy for 25 years, and I know the joy I found when I left it.

I feel it is my duty to show brothers and sisters in Christ what a false teaching, and really dangerous teaching Dispensationalism is.

musterion

You have repeatedly made damaging claims about people, dead and alive, which are speculative if not demonstrably false. That is lies and slander. It is not of Christ but of the devil. You pray about that tonight and if your "Jesus" is okay with it, then your blood be on our own head and may God reward you according to your works. And this has nothing to do with Darby. If you were spouting deliberate proven lies about John Wayne Gacy and Joseph Smith, most of us here would call you on it just the same. If you have Truth on your side, you don't need to lie. But you lie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is the "New Testament" but the revelation of the "New Covenant" gone global?

It's why heir is a King James Onlyist.

Almost all other Bible translations tell us Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Her KJVO suits her MAD well.

Her one "ism" defends her other "ism".

But, even the KJV proves her wrong, as you pointed out.

heir is just another follower of John Nelson Darby, with some E.W. Bullinger thrown in.

She's a mess

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have repeatedly made damaging claims about people, dead and alive, which are speculative if not demonstrably false. That is lies and slander. It is not of Christ but of the devil. You pray about that tonight and if your "Jesus" is okay with it, then your blood be on our own head and may God reward you according to your works. And this has nothing to do with Darby. If you were spouting deliberate proven lies about John Wayne Gacy and Joseph Smith, most of us here would call you on it just the same. If you have Truth on your side, you don't need to lie. But you lie.

Another sanctimonious post from a John Nelson Darby follower.

Status
Not open for further replies.