Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is exactly the point: guilt by association, while hypocrite Nang simply ignores Calvin's applauding the death of people who merely disagreed with him, and Tetzo ignores everything implied by Christ returning in the person of the Roman legion.

They're fools. They're blind. They both have false Christs and are damned right where they stand.

I agree 100% my friend!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, not ignored, but all pertained to the last and final resurrection of all mankind . . Not to a supposed rapture of the church.

That's right.

Dispensationalists have desperately been trying for years to show someone who taught of a rapture before John Nelson Darby did.

However, they have nothing.

They want so badly to find it. They are so embarrassed to be linked to John Nelson Darby.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Show that from Crowley's own words, which I read and you haven't. Anecdotes disallowed. Primary source only.

You obviously have no knowledge of the exclusive inner workings of the Plymouth Brethren religion, or what their inner family life is like.

I do.

C.U.L.T.

Many of them go so far as "hedging" their communion services from allowing participation with other Brethren that worship in other towns!

It is called "Brethren Exclusivism."

You Dispensationalists on TOL show the same cultish tendencies . . If anyone challenges or warns you of your incestuous beliefs, they are rejected and murdered with name-calling epithets.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's right.

Dispensationalists have desperately been trying for years to show someone who taught of a rapture before John Nelson Darby did.

They want so badly to find it. They are so embarrassed to be linked to John Nelson Darby.

You mean; "Baby Face Darby!"

musterion

You obviously have no knowledge of the exclusive inner workings of the Plymouth Brethren religion, or what their inner family life is like.

I do.

C.U.L.T.

Many of them go so far as "hedging" their communion services from allowing participation with other Brethren that worship in other towns!

It is called "Brethren Exclusivism."

You Dispensationalists on TOL show the same cultish tendencies . . If anyone challenges or warns you of your incestuous beliefs, they are rejected and murdered with name-calling epithets.

I asked you to show from Crowley's own words a personal or doctrinal link to Darby.

Do it or shut up.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I do.

C.U.L.T.

Exactly

Darby was no different than Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell. In fact they all invented their false teachings right around the same date (the age of the cults)

musterion

Exactly

Darby was no different than Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell. In fact they all invented their false teachings right around the same date (the age of the cults)

I asked you to show from Crowley's own words a personal or doctrinal link to Darby.

Do it or shut up.

john w

Hall of Fame
Heh . . He is looking over my shoulder, grinning at the moment.

I don't know why he is so amused . . . It may be Johnny's new avatar . . .

Johnny? No, that's that Willie Boy husband of yours, who you have on a string, Naggie. We pray for him, witchiepoo.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Do it or shut up.

"Indeed, my falling away from grace was not occasioned by any intellectual qualms; I accepted the theology of the Plymouth Brethen. In fact, I could hardly conceive of the existence of people who might doubt it." --Aleister Crowley, The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, 1969, Pg. 66-67.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Do it or shut up.

I am telling you, moron, that Crawley could have never been raised in a PB family and home, without being totally brainwashed with the foundations of the PB foundations of belief . . . Which was ONLY Darby/Scofield.

No PB was ever allowed to read any other literature or commentary than what was published and distributed by Loizeausx Bros.

john w

Hall of Fame

Do it or shut up.

The Craigie Tet. "classic:"

"I am not here to teach, or evangelize, anyone."-Tet.

He's a punk. Not many are listening to him at his "the church," on the circuit, so this is his obsession. I reckon his wife, with whom he tried to "set me up," is named "Darby."

Right, Craigie?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's right.

Find a post on TOL where I have mentioned the term ever!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This simple chart shows us how John Nelson Darby and his "doomsday" false teachings have spread across the United States just like Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses.

546038_10151143502058919_2069283107_n.jpg

musterion

"Indeed, my falling away from grace was not occasioned by any intellectual qualms; I accepted the theology of the Plymouth Brethen. In fact, I could hardly conceive of the existence of people who might doubt it." --Aleister Crowley, The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, 1969, Pg. 66-67.

Fail. Crowley repudiated all of that before he formed his own religion, so it's meaningless to your original claims. Shown from his own words what YOU claimed is true: that Crowley adapted the idea of dispensations (the doctrinal link I requested). Shown from his own words that he ever heard Darby speak (the personal link I requested). Show it or shut up.

john w

Hall of Fame
This simple chart shows us how John Nelson Darby and his "doomsday" false teachings have spread across the United States just like Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses.

546038_10151143502058919_2069283107_n.jpg

"Yes, but not a "Full Preterist". I would consider myself a "Partial Preterist". I can explain later if you like..:I believe a lot of things that preterists believe, however, I don't like some of the baggage that comes with calling oneself a preterist."-"-Craigee Joe Preterist Tet.

He admits he follows the teachings/"inventions"/"theories" of Preterists.

Status
Not open for further replies.