Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unless you "repent" of this thread, I will assume from now on, that
you are being used by Satan. That, includes, "anything you have
to say!"

What a disgusting and evil thing you've done here!!!!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I, on the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.

Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant. Dispies deny the very body and blood of Christ, having no idea what the ontological Gospel is; instead turning God into a racist bigot anti-Semite (since the modern claimant pseudo-heirs aren't even Semitic).

Dispensationalism is a huge chunck of the apostasy. Reprobates. Dispensationalism is another Gospel and receives the curse of Galatians 1 from Paul.

And whoever referred to Darby in glory... Nope. But all the Dispies get to join him as they deny the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ is the Promised Land.

Part to the left, Dispo goats.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"This chapter discusses the millenarian and apocalyptic understanding of history in the Thelemic tradition. It states that this understanding is described in Crowley's writings, mostly in his personal commentaries on The Book of the Law. It then argues that despite the severe anti-Christian nature of Thelema, the Thelemic millenarian view of history is actually deeply established in John Nelson Darby's dispensationalism, as well as in a Western esoteric understanding of biblical apocalypticism." - Henrik Bogdan, "Aleister Crowley and Western Esotericism", 2012

Your being able to post and attribute these facts is greatly appreciated.

After my husband and I were rescued from the Plymouth Brethren teachings, we learned from others about the connection between Crowley and the PB, but in anecdotal form only.

I do believe Spiritual Counterfeits might have published something on this, and I will try to research and validate that recollection.

One would have to experience the closed society of the PB to realize how cultish it was/is . . so we experienced no surprise when we first learned these were Crowley's roots.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I, on the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.

Dispensationalism is antichrist.
Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant. Dispies deny the very body and blood of Christ, having no idea what the ontological Gospel is; instead turning God into a racist bigot anti-Semite (since the modern claimant pseudo-heirs aren't even Semitic).

Dispensationalism is a huge chunck of the apostasy.
Reprobates. Dispensationalism is another Gospel and receives the curse of Galatians 1 from Paul.

And whoever referred to Darby in glory... Nope. But all the Dispies get to join him as they deny the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ is the Promised Land.

Yes, it is important to reveal these facts to members of TOL, for there are many here held under its false teachings. Good Watchmen must tell them and warn them of its history and evil fruit.

musterion

Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant. Dispies deny the very body and blood of Christ, having no idea what the ontological Gospel is; instead turning God into a racist bigot anti-Semite (since the modern claimant pseudo-heirs aren't even Semitic).

Dispensationalism is a huge chunck of the apostasy. Reprobates. Dispensationalism is another Gospel and receives the curse of Galatians 1 from Paul.

Hey, Thesaurus Boy is back! Where ya been?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Hey, Thesaurus Boy is back! Where ya been?

Teaching the ontological Gospel to dozens of faithful disciples of Christ who don't balk at terms from their own first language or from the inspired languages of scripture.

Are you ready to get rid of that new patch sown on your old garment and put on Christ yet? If you are, you'll know the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ is the Promised Land and you'll quit longing for a piece of geological earth for a group of pseudo-heirs that weren't even eligible for Canaan back in the day.

You remain the one person on TOL that I'm utterly shocked would be a Dispensationalist. I expect it of the law-mongering Hypernomians with their methodologies; but you're a disappointment.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yes, it is important to reveal these facts to members of TOL, for there are many here held under its false teachings. Good Watchmen must tell them and warn them of its history and evil fruit.

Yes, but with the pervasiveness of the Dispie antichrist heresy, it can get might lonely standing for truth against such false teachings. I'm all the more glad for you and others who know and understand the spiritual rather than just the carnal. The latter is an epidemic, as you well know.

musterion

Teaching the ontological Gospel to dozens of faithful disciples of Christ who don't balk at terms from their own first language or from the inspired languages of scripture.

Imaginary friends are okay.

Are you ready to get rid of that new patch sown on your old garment and put on Christ yet? If you are, you'll know the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ is the Promised Land and you'll quit longing for a piece of geological earth for a group of pseudo-heirs that weren't even eligible for Canaan back in the day.

I'm saved, thanks. How are you?

You remain the one person on TOL that I'm utterly shocked would be a Dispensationalist. I expect it of the law-mongering Hypernomians with their methodologies; but you're a disappointment.

Okay, now I've shifted from bored to mildly intrigued. Exactly what do you mean by that? You're Mr. Gutsy tonight, and we all can take whatever you want to say. What exactly is it about me indicates I shouldn't be a dispie, and what is it the other MADs here have EVER said that even suggests they're in love with Law?

The floor is yours. Thrall us with you acumen.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Imaginary friends are okay.

LOL. They're all undergrad and graduate students, and PhD pursuants. I think they might take umbrage at your insistence they're non-existent. They even have student loans. Haha.

I'm saved, thanks. How are you?

I've never doubted you have elpis (hope/trust), which doth now save you (Romans 8). Elpis isn't pistis (faith), which worketh by agape (love). That's all kinda important.

The church-at-large is teaching elpis as pistis, for the most part. Come sit through 2 hours. It'll change your life.

Okay, now I've shifted from bored to mildly intrigued. Exactly what do you mean by that? You're Mr. Gutsy tonight, and we all can take whatever you want to say.

I've never seen a lack of hardness and self-assurance on TOL, so I have no doubt. :)

What exactly is it about me indicates I shouldn't be a dispie, and what is it the other MADs here have EVER said that even suggests they're in love with Law?

The floor is yours. Thrall us with you acumen.

Virtually everyone is employing law methodology (nomos anarthrous). Few even know what nomos (law) means, presuming it to be some set of rules to follow. That isn't even what it meant in Hebrew, and certainly not Greek. English is the problem, and the concepts derived by it.

For my entire tenure on TOL, you have seemed impervious to law methodology beyond all your peers who indeed are in love with anarthrous nomos (the quality and character of law as methodology).

Having seen you take a stand against such craziness, I thought you were among the minority who truly understood faith and grace practically and would not be one to embrace 19th-century silliness as eschatology.

All I'm saying is it caught me more off-guard than most things with most posters on TOL. Not much more to it.

musterion

I've never doubted you have elpis (hope/trust), which doth now save you (Romans 8). Elpis isn't pistis (faith), which worketh by agape (love). That's all kinda important.

The church-at-large is teaching elpis as pistis, for the most part. Come sit through 2 hours. It'll change your life.

So you're still calling me unsaved, or sub-Christian, or something. Okay. I'm fine with that.

Virtually everyone is employing law methodology (nomos anarthrous). Few even know what nomos (law) means, presuming it to be some set of rules to follow. That isn't even what it meant in Hebrew, and certainly not Greek. English is the problem, and the concepts derived by it.

For my entire tenure on TOL, you have seemed impervious to law methodology beyond all your peers who indeed are in love with anarthrous nomos (the quality and character of law as methodology).

Having seen you take a stand against such craziness, I thought you were among the minority who truly understood faith and grace practically and would not be one to embrace 19th-century silliness as eschatology.

All I'm saying is it caught me more off-guard than most things with most posters on TOL. Not much more to it.
That still doesn't quite tell me what I asked, but whatever.

You've still questioned my salvation. You tell me what I need in addition to Christ's death, burial and resurrection for my justification, which I have now and forever. True, in my flesh I am weak and very imperfect, I admit that sadly but freely. But in Christ, I am holy and righteous, and renewed day by day as I'm increasingly conformed to His image. That's my adopted Father's opinion of, and work in, me, not mine. And that's all that really matters.

So you man up, use plain language and tell me right now: what more do I lack?

john w

Hall of Fame
One would have to experience the closed society of the PB to realize how cultish it was/is . . so we experienced no surprise when we first learned these were Crowley's roots

How "cultish" is the dispensational approach, oh supporter of satanic Calvinism? Is it "sect-ish," wicked Naggie?

Acts 24:5 KJV
For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:

Acts 28:22 KJV
But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

That wacko Paul, who, of course never spoke of dispensations, the "dispensation of the grace of God," being quite "sect-ish," and all.

I know-it all says the same thing.

Clueless witchiepoo Naggie.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So you're still calling me unsaved, or sub-Christian, or something. Okay. I'm fine with that.

Nope. You're saved by elpis. But elpis isn't pistis.

That still doesn't quite tell me what I asked, but whatever.

But it should.

You've still questioned my salvation.

It's unfortunate that salvation has been framed in light of being a punctiliar event only. But only an understanding of Paul's ontological Gospel clarifies that.

You tell me what I need in addition to Christ's death, burial and resurrection for my justification, which I have now and forever. True, in my flesh I am weak and very imperfect, I admit that sadly but freely. But in Christ,

What does "in Christ" mean? Explicity, specifically, and exegetically. What does it mean to be "in Christ"?

I am holy and righteous, and renewed day by day as I'm increasingly conformed to His image. That's my adopted Father's opinion of, and work in, me, not mine. And that's all that really matters.

So you man up, use plain language and tell me right now: what more do I lack?

If this is true faith, I doubt you lack anything. But it's likely elpis instead of pistis. It's not a matter of what you lack, but what you could have that is qualitatively more.

Do you know what a prosopon and hypostasis are relative to God and man?

Pistis (faith) is the hypostasis (substance) of things elpis-ed (hoped) for. What does that mean?

john w

Hall of Fame
.It's unfortunate that salvation...

You talk like the Christ rejecting world, whatever the h that fake Greek name is-they talk like you. There is no such thing as "fortune," as in "luck," in the book. You made that up.

And you are posing to teach us meanie, heretical dispies a thin' or two, Lucy?

Oh yes-"demon"-look it up in "the Greek," geek-the "god" of fortunes....

Have a seat.

john w

Hall of Fame
...If this is true faith,...

Is that like "a true pregnancy," "a devout Christian, " a "true human being?"

Define "true." 89%? 96%? 99.9768765888866666666666666%?

Unpack it for us.

Exposed-he's a closet Catholic, JW, Calvinist, Mormon, JW............i.e., "preaching" a subtil form of works based "salvation." Let me guess what else you believe(in "the English")-making the Lord Jesus Christ "Lord of your life," i.e., "Lordship 'salvation'."

How did I do, Skippy? Lay it on us...

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You talk like the Christ rejecting world, whatever the h that fake Greek name is-they talk like you. There is no such thing as "fortune," as in "luck," in the book. You made that up.

And you are posing to teach us meanie, heretical dispies a thin' or two, Lucy?

Oh yes-"demon"-look it up in "the Greek," geek-the "god" of fortunes....

Have a seat.

Don't you have rapture practice to attend or something? Do a few leaping jumping jacks while chanting. That should help.

Just because "unfortunate" has etymological ties to the word fortune, it isn't inherently literal. And I'd bet you celebrate major holidays, hypocrite. ("Bet" is also another non-literal expression which doesn't actually require a wager when employed as a figure of speech.)

I can't have a seat. Your vileness has so filled the room, there IS no room. Come on over. We'll talk it all out. But I bet your tone would change without a keyboard and cyber-distance. It always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.