Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How can a sincere believer in Jesus Christ, ever conform to His image, and grow in grace, if they do not follow in His footsteps and love the Law and the Brethren?

As I said earlier, in a weird deification kind of way, they think they are literally the body of Christ that is sitting next to God right now.

Therefore, they don't need a High Priest or a moderator. They think the Royal Priesthood is for a class of people beneath them that they will one day rule over.

They think spiritual sacrifices are for the class of people beneath them, who they call "kingdom believers".

This is all Gnostic garbage.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
Amen !!!!!!

Dispies don't want to hear this. They are taught to do nothing after salvation.

Teach us what to do after salvation. I deny the New Covenant is inaugurated today.

Am I saved?

I've silenced Craigie. He knows, that, based upon his recent/past, on record statements, any answer wil further expose him for the habitual liar, and fraud, that he is.

Right, Craigie? Right. No response will be forthcoming.

Poser.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, that's not my "only evidence".

Here's my evidence:

Darby invented the rapture, Darby claimed God created a secret parenthetical dispensation made up of church age believers, who He would one day secretly snatch away, then pick back up with the Jews again like it was 30AD again.

Moreover, Darby claimed that after the secret rapture, a person called the antichrist would make a deal with the Jews, keep the deal for the first 3.5 years, then turn on them the last 3.5 years.

Darby then has Jesus coming a third time to defeat the antichrist, then bringing back with Him church age believers and "kingdom" believers to spend exactly 1,000 years on planet earth.

Darby has Jesus sitting on a man made throne, in a man made temple, overseeing animal sacrifices for the exactly 1,000 years.

Then when the exactly 1,000 years are over, Darby has this planet earth being completely destroyed, and then another planet earth created just like it. Darby has the Jews then spending eternity on the new planet earth, while the church age believers spend eternity somewhere in Heaven.
How certain are you that everyone who calls them self a Dispensationalist believes all of these things?
NOBODY in all of Christendom for 1,800 years taught any of the above nonsense.
For how long did all of known Christendom believe in infant baptisim?
It was all INVENTED by Darby, and it's called Dispensationalism.

The premise of Darby's theory came from a vision a teenage girl had about Jesus returning twice.

Along with the vision of the girl, Darby's teachings have Esoteric Theosophy origins in them.
So what, I don't follow him.
Anyone who calls themselves a Dispensationalist is someone who has decided to follow the teachings of Darby as described above.
You have not made this case. You have only made more wild claims.
All I'm doing is showing you were these teachings came from, and by whom.
Silly silly silly.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You claim to be in the NC but show none of the Biblical results of it.

You claim to be a priest, but cannot tell us who you sacrifice for, and what these sacrifices are?

Why do you claim something that isn't yours? Are you a thief?

TeT nor Nang seem able to answer your pertinent questions adequately?

john w

Hall of Fame
When I attended the Dispy church I did for 25 years, the pastor called them "dead works".

He used to say that people did these "dead works" because of guilt, and that guilt was a sin, and therefore doing the "dead works" was a sin.

As STP asked you, were you satanic, and lost in the 25 years that you were a dispensationalist?

Did you're denial of the NC, when you were a "dispie,"make you antichrist, as you say we wackio "dispies" are now?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How certain are you that everyone who calls them self a Dispensationalist believes all of these things? For how long did all of known Christendom believe in infant baptisim? So what, I don't follow him.You have not made this case. You have only made more wild claims.
Silly silly silly.

Yep!

john w

Hall of Fame
This is just another example of how the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (Dispensationalism) is a dangerous doctrine

How dangerous? As STP asked you, were you satanic, and lost in the 25 years that you were a dispensationalist, believing this "dangerous doctrine?"Did you're denial of the NC, when you were a "dispie,"make you antichrist, as you say we wackio "dispies" are now?

Is this dangerous?:I deny that the NC is inaugurated today, in this dispensation of the grace of God.

Am I lost?

john w

Hall of Fame
Most Dispensationalists think grace = license to live lawlessly, and prove to be antinomians. IMO, they are intellectually lazy and spiritually passive.

God wants and blesses evidence of active faith . . not just lip service hypocritically given in His name.

How much evidence of "active faith?" How much "spiritually unpassive?"

Confirmed:

Naggie: I'm one of "the elect," cuz my lifestyle tells me so, as I examine my "evidence of faith," to assess whether I'm saved.

As I've been saying all along-she "preaches" a subtil form of works based "salvation."

On record, despite any forthcoming satanic denials, to the contrary.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Did you're denial of the NC, when you were a "dispie,"make you antichrist, as you say we wackio "dispies" are now?

Denial of the new Covenant leaves you outside the new Covenant and outside of the redemption, atonement, and Person of Jesus Christ.

Is that where you want to be?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Both Nang and TeT preach false doctrine, and claim, "another gospel." They
have rejected "Paul's Gospel" which will be used to judge the secrets of men
someday! Romans 2:16 states; "In the day when God shall judge the secrets
of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

john w

Hall of Fame
Hebrews 8:11; I John 2:27

Part of the fulfillment of the new Covenant as prophesied by Jeremiah 31:31-34, and Joel 2:28-32

Are you answering for him , toots? He denies the teaching ministry is part of the boc today, denies that 2 Tim. 2:2 KJV should be in the bible.

Ask him. You won't, "man pleaser."

john w

Hall of Fame
Denial of the new Covenant leaves you outside the new Covenant and outside of the redemption, atonement, and Person of Jesus Christ.

Is that where you want to be?

Tet. disagrees, toots:

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Vs.

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

All of TOL is applauding me right now, except, you, Naggie the Clown-ette, and your "Big Top" buddy, Craigie the Clown.

Cha-ching...

Call him on it, toots..go ahead.

I thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.