ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Love ya, Tot, but you left out the two most important words there. :king:

He chose US in Christ. He didn't chose another people, or an undetermined people He chose US in Christ.....before the world was founded.

And love ya right back, and love big john....but I love Nangolita too...she is a beautiful Christian.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If he's ultimately going to be saved, then it would follow that he was saved. I still don't follow why this is pertinent to the definition of righteousness.

No singular or cumulative acts disanull one's salvation any more than any singular or cumulative acts brought salvation.

Could you tone down the "$50.00 words," so the rest of us
can decipher what you're trying to say? I'd really like to
understand what you're trying to convey! I'm not being
a wise guy, I assure you!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Because, Threepio, if there was ever an example of a professing believer's conduct disqualifying him as a member of the Body of Christ, that dude was it.

But it didn't.

I've never said someone's conduct disqualified them as a member of the Body of Christ.

And exactly whatever being turned over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh means, I don't that's something many Believers want to endure as a consequence for not functioning in the imputed capabillity of God's character and conduct.

musterion

He chose US in Christ. He didn't chose another people, or an undetermined people He chose US in Christ.....before the world was founded.

But we weren't in Him, or chosen in Him, until we believe the Gospel. Christ is God's elect One, according to Isaiah. What Paul said in Ephesians is right in line with that, albeit a wonderful, previously unknown expansion on it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You really need to get out more, Timmy. Here is what wolf-ette Naggie said, and continues to say:

"Dispies don't want to hear this. They are taught to do nothing after salvation.....All men born into this world are obligated to keep the Covenant of Works. The Law and Commands of God, as given to Adam before the fall."-nasty Naggie

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow….Souls can be assured they are in the body of Christ, when the Holy Spirit causes them to hate their sins and to repent of them.Any soul who professes faith in Christ, who continually practices sin without any remorse or evidence of repentance, produces a erroneous witness to the saving grace of God."-nasty Naggie

No "misunderstanding," as anyone with a 6th grade eggeecashun can understand what she "posts," and continues to post,as she perverts the gospel of Christ.

Now, Timmy, since Naggie is your "friend," perhaps you can be her "prophet," AKA "spokesman." That is, break it down for us, quanitify for all of us alleged "license to sin"ners, just what the h___ this " continually practices sin without any remorse or evidence of repentance" is. Unpack it for us. Do be a dear, and lay out:

-What is "continually?" 22% of the time? 34.87% of the time? 10% of the time?

-How much "remorse?" Who sets the standard for judging "remorse?" You? Members of the boc? A vote? And just how would you do that? My brother is a doctor. Is there a medical instrument, that he would know, that measures "remorse?"

-How much evidence of repentance? Specifics, please.

-How much "hate their sins? Specfics. How do you measure this "level" of "hating their sins?"

A Muslim, Jew, a Roman Catholic, some deluded Hare Krishna monk, on the streets of Tibet, can demonstrate "remorse or evidence of repentance," "hate of their sins." And?

And most TOl members are sick of your "lovey dovey" wining, and pining. Here is an idea: mount your horse, and head out of TOL Dodge, and head on over to the "Girl Scout's" website, or "The Mutual Admiration Society," where I'm sure you will be welcomed, by man pleasers, just like yourself, and don't come back real soon.

We want no part of that, as the bible is a rough book. War is rough, and this is a war for men/women's souls.

Can you dig that?

For the most part, a good post Sonny!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You really need to get out more, Timmy. Here is what wolf-ette Naggie said, and continues to say:

"Dispies don't want to hear this. They are taught to do nothing after salvation.....All men born into this world are obligated to keep the Covenant of Works. The Law and Commands of God, as given to Adam before the fall."-nasty Naggie

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow….Souls can be assured they are in the body of Christ, when the Holy Spirit causes them to hate their sins and to repent of them.Any soul who professes faith in Christ, who continually practices sin without any remorse or evidence of repentance, produces a erroneous witness to the saving grace of God."-nasty Naggie

No "misunderstanding," as anyone with a 6th grade eggeecashun can understand what she "posts," and continues to post,as she perverts the gospel of Christ.

Now, Timmy, since Naggie is your "friend," perhaps you can be her "prophet," AKA "spokesman." That is, break it down for us, quanitify for all of us alleged "license to sin"ners, just what the h___ this " continually practices sin without any remorse or evidence of repentance" is. Unpack it for us. Do be a dear, and lay out:

-What is "continually?" 22% of the time? 34.87% of the time? 10% of the time?

-How much "remorse?" Who sets the standard for judging "remorse?" You? Members of the boc? A vote? And just how would you do that? My brother is a doctor. Is there a medical instrument, that he would know, that measures "remorse?"

-How much evidence of repentance? Specifics, please.

-How much "hate their sins? Specfics. How do you measure this "level" of "hating their sins?"

A Muslim, Jew, a Roman Catholic, some deluded Hare Krishna monk, on the streets of Tibet, can demonstrate "remorse or evidence of repentance," "hate of their sins." And?

Ans most TOl members are sick of your "lovey dovey" wining, and pining. Here is an idea: mount your horse, and head out of TOL Dodge, and head on over to the "Girl Scout's" website, or "The Mutual Admiration Society," where I'm sure you will be welcomed, by man pleasers, just like yourself, and don't come back real soon.

We want no part of that, as the bible is a rough book. War is rough, and this is a war for men/women's souls.

Can you dig that?

Your opinions are noted.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow….Souls can be assured they are in the body of Christ, when the Holy Spirit causes them to hate their sins and to repent of them.Any soul who professes faith in Christ, who continually practices sin without any remorse or evidence of repentance, produces a erroneous witness to the saving grace of God."-

That is the teaching of the Bible.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is the teaching of the Bible.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

LA

I see you're a member in good standing with the, "Nang Gang!"

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul taught we are predestined and elected before all worlds began...put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Made up. Paul taught we are predestined and elected before all worlds began to be conformed to the image of His Son, to the adoption, as sons, because we saved,i.e., those that are saved. You made up this "Paul taught we are predestined and elected before all worlds began" to be "elected to salvation."

And I don't smoke pot, like you and Timmy do, before you "post," so I have no pipe to put down.

Nice derail.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Hey PPS,

Are you defending Nang?????

She is one of the most vicious and hateful posters here.

Jonathan Edwards was pretty harsh to the sinners.

Bible say really hurtful facts about sinners except for meshak.
Meshak is the only cleanest sinless person on earth cause she said so on her own.

musterion

I've never said someone's conduct disqualified them as a member of the Body of Christ.

I never said you did; nor can it, since those who are in Christ are dead to the condemning Law (but that's another discussion we've already had).

My point is simply this: ghastly conduct itself is no proof of whether one is in Christ or not, just as outwardly moral and even godly conduct itself is no proof that one is His..."Lord, Lord, didn't we...?" Yes, they absolutely did, and do. But He'll say, "I never knew you. Depart from Me, ye workers of iniquity."

And exactly whatever being turned over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh means, I don't that's something many Believers want to endure as a consequence for not functioning in the imputed capabillity of God's character and conduct.

I subscribe to the view that whatever it entailed, it was an apostolic power during the Acts period that no longer exists.

musterion

2544-rexbeforesmash6_super.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Made up. Paul taught we are predestined and elected before all worlds began to be conformed to the image of His Son, to the adoption, as sons, because we saved,i.e., those that are saved. You made up this "Paul taught we are predestined and elected before all worlds began" to be "elected to salvation."

And I don't smoke pot, like you and Timmy do, before you "post," so I have no pipe to put down.

Nice derail.

Excellent JW

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Nice derail.

Explain this "because we saved, i.e. those that are saved" that escaped me...I usually understand you.

To be conformed to the image of His Son we would need first to be saved ...right? unlike Calvin I don't see how this precludes others from being saved, but Calvin was human, he made a mistake, we all make mistakes.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
But we weren't in Him, or chosen in Him, until we believe the Gospel. Christ is God's elect One, according to Isaiah. What Paul said in Ephesians is right in line with that, albeit a wonderful, previously unknown expansion on it.

Why do you DO this?

It says we were chosen IN HIM before all worlds began...just take it as it is written.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I never said you did; nor can it, since those who are in Christ are dead to the condemning Law (but that's another discussion we've already had).

My point is simply this: ghastly conduct itself is no proof of whether one is in Christ or not, just as outwardly moral and even godly conduct itself is no proof that one is His..."Lord, Lord, didn't we...?" Yes, they absolutely did, and do. But He'll say, "I never knew you. Depart from Me, ye workers of iniquity."

Agreed. But that's too often used as an excuse to live according to one's own standard of conduct instead of God's. It's not salvific, but it's not recognizing God's claim on one's life.

This also presents the subject of being IN Christ and exactly what that means. And it also points to the difference between hope and faith, and the vital necessity of addressing a handful of Greek words to illustrate it that most have ignored for the entire last two millennia.

And it doesn't all quite mesh with the tendency for MADs to be constantly accusing others as non-Believers based on their behavior.

I subscribe to the view that whatever it entailed, it was an apostolic power during the Acts period that no longer exists.

Maybe. I don't know from exegeting the word, so I just refrain from speculating too much. Could be, though.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And it doesn't all quite mesh with the tendency for MADs to be constantly accusing others as non-Believers based on their behavior.

You're exaggerating here! Behavior plays no part! It's what ones
words convey, about what they believe/trust in! That, tells the tale!

Forget behavior, that tells nothing! Some are more aggressive than
others! What you believe and what you say you believe is your "TRUE"
witness to the world!!