My wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

BillyBob said:
Hey Sozo, unchain your wife from the kitchen for a few minutes and let her at the computer. We'd all like to hear her comments about YOU!

:chuckle:

:cheers:

No way, man! I'm not that stupid!

Besides, you expect me to make my own dessert?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
OlDove said:
You put a check on your puter to rebuke your self? Good idea.

You may not realize this but you aren't funny, you aren't witty and you aren't relevant.

:cheers:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs. Sozo sounds like an absolute jewel. :up:

OlDove

Knight said:
Uh.... no.

A very dense :troll:
I've been here a short time. In that time I think I've debated fairly and honestly. I've had one punch happy old sailor offer to send me a meeting place so they could kick my ***. I was called a commie because I am "more left than right". And then another one blows his top causing you to lock the thread. I've had two people purposely misquote me, and now here I am being insulted. This is a Christian board isn't it?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OlDove said:
This is a Christian board isn't it?
EXACTLY!

But not a fake limp wristed one.

You are a trouble maker and its obvious to everyone. Not only that but you advocate the murder of innocent babies. You will get no favor from TOL.

A friend of mine told me to tell you this....

...it would be better for OLDove to have a millstone hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Do you know my friend?

Mr. 5020

Sozo, you are a blessed man.

I concur with Lucky when I say that I pray that I can brag about a wife like that someday.

:thumb:

elohiym

Sozo said:
When a husband and wife come together, the possibility of a child is always a natural result. Most people have been trained to believe that it is more natural to prevent pregnancy, and then to make a decision to have children when they want them. That is a perversion of the truth, and my wife knows it!
My wife and I believe the same as you both.

You are blessed to have each other. Congratulations on your latest addition! When are you expecting the birth?

Freak

Sozo said:
My wife is amazing!!

We have 7 children (ages 12, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3, 1), and she is expecting # 8.
Eight! When did that happen? That's awesome. Keep us updated! :up:

firechyld

Eight?? Jeebus. It's like you're some kind of litter-having mammal.

Your wife sounds like an awesome woman. :)

erinmarie

Great thread Sozo! :thumb:
Very complimentary. It's neat when a couple is together in their mind-set and can grow together in Our Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.