My wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.

allsmiles

Sozo said:
My wife is amazing!!

We have 7 children (ages 12, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3, 1), and she is expecting # 8.

:BRAVO:

my mom called it quits at 7.

She cooks everything from scratch, to insure that her children have the best possible nutrition.

She plants and maintains a garden to help keep down our expenses.

She homeschools all the children.

She reads stories to each of them individually on a daily basis.

She is teaching the 3 oldest children to play piano. And she teaches the 5 oldest how to prepare and cook our meals.

She gives them baths, does the laundry, and takes them on long walks.

She does some of the shopping, & helps me to do painting and remodeling of the home.

She also has an intimate relationship with God, and is not directed by emotional responses, impressions, superstitions, selfishness, and earthly wisdom in making decisions.

She puts up with me!!

She has never once complained.

you've found yourself a bona-fide goddess my friend:)

congrats.

how long have you been married?

C

cattyfan

Sozo,

God's Blessings to you and your (growing) family. :)

When is #8 due?

:cattyfan:

Balder

I'm really missing my wife right now. She's gone on a trip out of town for the next few weeks. She's wonderful. I can't believe I found someone with whom I am so fully at home, so compatible, so fulfilled, who grew up on the other side of the world, in an utterly different world. She's honest, fiery, tender, smart, compassionate, conscientious, and funny.

Did I mention a great cook too?

I used to be a pretty good cook myself, having catered and cooked for a number of spiritual retreats and worked in restaurants, but everything I used to make, she has improved upon and makes it much better. It's been years now since I've cooked. Until last weekend, when I made homemade ravioli for myself and got sick as a dog! Up the whole night praying at the porcelain altar.

She'd better get home quick!

sentientsynth

Sozo, you have a beautiful wife. You're a blessed man.

Balder, my wife is out of town too for a pediatric clinical rotation (nursing school.) It's really weird not having her around. Life's just not the same without her.

SS

wholearmor

Sozo said:
My wife is amazing!!

We have 7 children (ages 12, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3, 1), and she is expecting # 8.

She cooks everything from scratch, to insure that her children have the best possible nutrition.

She plants and maintains a garden to help keep down our expenses.

She homeschools all the children.

She reads stories to each of them individually on a daily basis.

She is teaching the 3 oldest children to play piano. And she teaches the 5 oldest how to prepare and cook our meals.

She gives them baths, does the laundry, and takes them on long walks.

She does some of the shopping, & helps me to do painting and remodeling of the home.

She also has an intimate relationship with God, and is not directed by emotional responses, impressions, superstitions, selfishness, and earthly wisdom in making decisions.

She puts up with me!!

She has never once complained.

Imagine if all families were like yours how much better the world we live in would be!

elohiym

Sozo said:
:confused:

This one past me.
He said he was number 2.

You asked if he was number 7, implying that after him they probably wanted to stop. He said it was even better than that, meaning a better joke, as he was number 2.

Number 2 implies dung. :chuckle:

allsmiles

elohiym said:
He said he was number 2.

You asked if he was number 7, implying that after him they probably wanted to stop. He said it was even better than that, meaning a better joke, as he was number 2.

:bow:

Sozo

elohiym said:
He said he was number 2.

I have not heard that reference in a looong time. I'm old remember! :doh:

:think:

So that is why he has that :pureX: eatin' grin on his face!

Status
Not open for further replies.