Let's continue with generalizations:

Whites murder in Denmark
Europeans murder in Denmark
Westerners murder in Denmark
College-age people murder in Denmark
Fundamentalists murder in Denmark
Religious nuts murder in Denmark

TIPlatypus

In Islam it is forbidden (haram) to break a covenant or a promise whether we made them with a Muslim or non-Muslim. If I cannot or will not respect the laws of the land and the values of the people that live in that land, I mustn't and I shouldn't identify myself with that land let alone seek citizenship in that nation-state. Once I'm a citizen I must stick to my covenant and that is to respect the law of the land. It is haram to break the law while at the same time holding citizenship.

Don't you want shariah law to be universal?
And, I cannot quote the Koran, but aren't you allowed to lie to save your skin or something like that?

Just askin'

shagster01

Do you believe that you would better be able to protect them in a predominantly fundamentalist christian community or a fundamentalist muslim community?

If fundamentalist Christians were allowed to rule like the fundamentalist Muslims are in the middle east? Tough choice.

Luckily we have a secular government that allows me to not have to make that choice.

Having said that, the city I live in has a huge muslim population. The US government sends Somalian refugees here for some stupid reason. Probably because they can all work at the JBS beef plant for cheap.

But the only difference between the fundamentalist groups is that the government where the wacko Christian population is (the west) mostly keeps them in check, whereas the governments where the wacko muslims mostly reside (middle east) does not.

Imagine aCW running things in this country. I would certainly not feel safe.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If fundamentalist Christians were allowed to rule like the fundamentalist Muslims are in the middle east? Tough choice.

Luckily we have a secular government that allows me to not have to make that choice.

Having said that, the city I live in has a huge muslim population. The US government sends Somalian refugees here for some stupid reason. Probably because they can all work at the JBS beef plant for cheap.

But the only difference between the fundamentalist groups is that the government where the wacko Christian population is (the west) mostly keeps them in check, whereas the governments where the wacko muslims mostly reside (middle east) does not.

Imagine aCW running things in this country. I would certainly not feel safe.

You didnt answer the question, which community would you rather live in that you beleve you could best keep your family safe?

shagster01

Any recent examples of fundamental christian communities harming agnostic neighbors? Where does your fear come from?

Think of the Fundies we have around here. Would you feel safe if aCW and Nick M had any real power?

Nick talks about wanting to nuke entire populations and aCW wants to raise the prison population to greater than the non-prison population.

They do not sound safe to me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Think of the Fundies we have around here. Would you feel safe if aCW and Nick M had any real power?

Nick talks about wanting to nuke entire populations and aCW wants to raise the prison population to greater than the non-prison population.

They do not sound safe to me.

In other words, even though you can see with your eyes what predominantly funadementalist muslims do to those who don't believe their faith, you think christianity is as dangerous without any evidence other than the thoughts of a few people on a forum, is that about right?

So based on what you actually know and have witnessed, you think they are the same. Right. Can you say intellectually dishonest?