Miss USA says to love the terrorists..

republicanchick

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/news/miss-usa-sparks-twitter-storm-with-message-to-terrorists-2015261#channel=f1a59375fa3a44f&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmagazine.com

Miss USA speaks of love, etc, toward terrorists

Yeh, sure, we should love them. We should try to convert them b4 we just bomb the crud out of them.

Maybe we should drop billy Graham like religioius tracts down on them... and say Convert or die!

yeh, i know, we don't believe in forcing our religion on anyone, but they believe in forcing their lack of religion on us... their Neanderthal-ness...

not all is fair in love and war, but a lot of stuff is

And when they get taken to Gitmo, they should NOT be given a Koran!!

PLEASE

They should be allowed to have only ONE thing for reading material: the Bible..

People who read the bible change for the better

those who never do, never do...

and if they want to go back to Jihad after reading the bible...

we have no choice but to kill them..or be killed... but then, that is sometimes the case regardless..

+++

resodko

BANNED
Banned
God: "abhor that which is evil"

ditzy beauty queen: "love that which is evil"

:think:

i'm gonna go with God on this one

republicanchick

she's 20 something. What do u expect?

i was clueless in my 20s as well.. But in a way she is right.. We are called to love our enemies. We can at LEAST pary for them...

and drop Bill Graham tracts on them.. Hey, everyone likes Billy Graham.. except Satan and the (redundnancy alert) liberals...

(couldn't help it)

+

This Charming Manc

who loves you and why? ( I know dangerous question)

Do you know the difference between objects and people? , Jesus didn't say abhor those that are evil, can you tell the difference?

when did you become good enough to deserve love by your actions ?

Buzzword

Pretty sure terrorists fall under "your enemies," "those who persecute you," and "thy neighbor," so Christ commanded us to love them, pray for them, and also love them.

republicanchick

Pretty sure terrorists fall under "your enemies," "those who persecute you," and "thy neighbor," so Christ commanded us to love them, pray for them, and also love them.

But Jesus did not (that we know of) say you have to let your enemy kill you

As the bible itself says, if everything Jesus did and said were put into books the whole wolrd could not contain them all

__

Jose Fly

That's just the hippie, Commie Jesus the liberals made up. The real Texas Jesus said about enemies, "Blow their heads off.... all of em, especially if they're darker than you".

resodko

BANNED
Banned

i don't care if they try to persecute me :idunno:

pretty sure Jesus doesn't want us to turn away from the persecution of others, especially children

Luke17 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

instead of millstones we use drones :idunno:

republicanchick

That's just the hippie, Commie Jesus the liberals made up. The real Texas Jesus said about enemies, "Blow their heads off.... all of em, especially if they're darker than you".

those who accuse others of being racist w/o any evidence are the ones focused on race... which makes THEM the racists

me thinks they protest too much

++

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yeh, i know, we don't believe in forcing our religion on anyone, but...when they get taken to Gitmo, they should...be allowed to have only ONE thing for reading material: the Bible..
I guess you can work that one out among yourself. :plain:

those who accuse others of being racist w/o any evidence are the ones focused on race... which makes THEM the racists
That's not actually how it works. They might be myopically focused and jaded and even just plain ol mistaken. Racists are rarely concerned with other racists. The more the merrier to them and proving again that ignorance is bliss. Lastly though, very few people who hold a strong opinion believe they lack evidence for it.

me thinks they protest too much
She said, protesting who knows how many times against any number of things without the least glint of seeing the irony inherent.

That said, praying for our enemies is a good thing. War, while a generally bad thing can sometimes be a moral and practical necessity. So long as we can identify the enemy who is striving to kill who knows how many innocent people willfully then we have to act.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Miss USA speaks of love, etc, toward terrorists

Yeh, sure, we should love them. We should try to convert them b4 we just bomb the crud out of them.

Maybe we should drop billy Graham like religioius tracts down on them... and say Convert or die!

yeh, i know, we don't believe in forcing our religion on anyone, but they believe in forcing their lack of religion on us... their Neanderthal-ness...

not all is fair in love and war, but a lot of stuff is

And when they get taken to Gitmo, they should NOT be given a Koran!!

PLEASE

They should be allowed to have only ONE thing for reading material: the Bible..

People who read the bible change for the better

those who never do, never do...

and if they want to go back to Jihad after reading the bible...

we have no choice but to kill them..or be killed... but then, that is sometimes the case regardless..

+++[/FONT][/B]

You sound just like ... them.

Forced religion of any kind is meaningless.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

i was clueless in my 20s as well.. But in a way she is right.. We are called to love our enemies. We can at LEAST pary for them...

and drop Bill Graham tracts on them.. Hey, everyone likes Billy Graham.. except Satan and the (redundnancy alert) liberals...

(couldn't help it)

oh my, i was hoping YOU were still in your 20's, so you had time to change your "fox news" jargon. please change the channel. try it for a day. you seem to have a fox news solution to every problem in the history of mankind. and the future. you spark conversations, for sure

+

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

(couldn't help it)

oh my, i was hoping YOU were still in your 20's, so you had time to change your "fox news" jargon. please change the channel. try it for a day. you seem to have a fox news solution to every problem in the history of mankind. and the future. you spark conversations, for sure -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
every contestant is trained and prepared to give a speech about how they love children and everyone, and want to do great things for good causes. i didn't watch, but i'm guessing she didn't say exactly - "we should love terrorists" . if so, she was maybe nervous or meant it in a "love context", on a basic human level. who won anyway ? miss isis ?

Christian Liberty

But... but... that's too Biblical!:p

In all seriousness, I don't deny the duty of the government to protect us from genuine threats, but I do deny that they are actually doing that (rather, they are creating more blowback.) And, even if we had actual Christian magistrates who were trying to protect us in a godly fashion, we would still have a duty to love our enemies. The goal would be to protect, not to hate and engage in wanton slaughter.