Mid Acts Disponsationalism

Mid Acts Disponsationalism

• Total voters

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Post # 466 in this thread proves what I said earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Would you seek to have, adultery, child molestation, homosexuality,
drunkenness, unruly children, etc, a "Death Penalty" issue, if you
could?

Clete's reply:
Drunkenness is not a death penalty crime but yes, I would, if I could
institute the death penalty for murder, adultery, rape, incest, child
molestation, homosexuality, bestiality etc.
Why did he stop the bolded part where he did?!!

:rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'd just about bet my house that he had no idea that Paul taught that God would delegate His judgment of the world, and even the angels in Heaven, to the saints. No way in the WORLD did he know that verse existed. He probably had to look it up just to make sure I didn't make it up!

He didn't know Jesus commanded us to "judge with righteous judgment" either. That's another verse that not one percent of the whole of Christianity knows exists. And most of the one's who do know that it exists either ignore it or are confused by it and figure out ways for it to mean "judge not".

He's ridiculous, don't defend him.

Resting in Him,
Clete

GM is a brother in Christ and we had our issues, he can attest. he isn't the same as a lot of forum users.this is the first and only forum i use. he has defended me, and i can say with certainty he has read that chapter verse by verse and that i also cannot remember every scripture i have read.

sometimes just hearing the book, chapter, verse takes me to that part of the Bible in my mind. sometimes seeing it, or a typed out scripture; can i recite them all off the top of my head ? no way, but i remember it when i see it or hear it; therefore i claim to know it

you both got under each others skin, it will pass. you're both good men

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You'll never get it....

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?​

A verse you never knew existed.

Resting in Him,
Clete

1 Corinthians 6:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 6:3-4 KJV - 1 Corinthians 6:5 KJV

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Revelation 20:12 states:

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books
were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life:
and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in
the books, according to their works."

This is what John saw and wrote. This is the Judgement of the "unsaved."
They are standing before, "God the Father."

1 Corinthians 6:2 states:
"Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will
be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?"

This verse states that, Saints will judge the "Physical" world. It has nothing
to do with the "Judgement Seat of God." Which happens to be in the Spiritual
realm. Satan rules in this world. Someday the Saints will judge this world that
we live in. This world will be destroyed and a new Heaven and a New Earth
will come to be.

Revelation 21:1 states: "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first
heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

The "unsaved" will stand before God to be judged.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM is a brother in Christ and we had our issues, he can attest. he isn't the same as a lot of forum users.this is the first and only forum i use. he has defended me, and i can say with certainty he has read that chapter verse by verse and that i also cannot remember every scripture i have read.

sometimes just hearing the book, chapter, verse takes me to that part of the Bible in my mind. sometimes seeing it, or a typed out scripture; can i recite them all off the top of my head ? no way, but i remember it when i see it or hear it; therefore i claim to know it

Good post PJ

Danoh

Remember--

MADists claim they can kill 600 men and not lose their salvation.

LA

A bit underachieving that.

Try "could push the red button" (no, not the Staples one) "blow the entire planet to smithereens, and find himself in glory!"

Should we, though?

No.

Ephesians 4:

20. But ye have not so learned Christ;
21. If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22. That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23. And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24. And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

musterion

If you could lure saint john w the great up to a high cliff, you would push him off. Be honest.

Only if he receives another prophetic death threat "Werd frum tha LOW-ERD!"

hagee-no-more-wars-for-israel-331.jpg

GIVE HIM PRAY-UZ AND GLOW-REH!!!!1

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you could lure saint john w the great up to a high cliff, you would push him off. Be honest.

You lie often enough and you think your salvation is not affected.

Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Heb 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Heb 12:16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
Heb 12:17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I truly believe your father Cain felt the same for Abel as you do for john w.

Your habitual lying about the sons of God reveal you do not know Jesus Christ at all.

Your approval of John W's speaking lies of Gods sons, speaks volumes about your own darkness of heart.

Heb 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb 12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Luk 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
Luk 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

LA

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

I'm sure this is quite true. I wasn't nearly as angry as I'm sure my posts appear. I just give people who judge me for judging others a reason to judge me all the more. I've ever only had one person realize what I was doing without having to be told but that was in person which means he had an advantage that people over the internet do not have. I think this is only the second time I've told anyone on this forum in all the years I've been here. Now I'll go six months before it'll even work again. Hopefully, I won't have to test it.

Resting in Him,
Clete