Mid Acts Disponsationalism

Mid Acts Disponsationalism

• Total voters

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In the end analysis, the "unbelievers" will be judged by
their works, not their sins. Why? Because Christ took
care of the sin question 2,000 years ago.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If a Christian wants to be a policeman, that's fine, he should be one.

If the time comes where it is a crime to be a Christian, then I will have to suffer the punishment.

I am not worried about it, and I know this world and satan's kingdom is not going to improve. It will only wax worse. You can call it apathy, but I call it biblical realism.

The Body of Christ's only duty is to preach the gospel so that others will be saved, the Body will become "full", and go up.

God will take care of Satan's kingdom after we go up.

:e4e:
Amen, Brother!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It has nothing to do with being an ambassador for Christ, which is what you are the moment you got saved whether you like it or not.

MAD is not about the criminal justice system. It is about the word of reconciliation that we ambassadors are committed unto.

Yep. Amen Sister.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Homosexuals are sinners. No problem with that. However, Christ's shed
blood has the ability to cover their sins as well.

Of course!

Same with murderers, adulterers, thieves and drug dealers and every other criminal. That DOES NOT mean we should let them all live their alternative lifestyles! Criminals should be justly punished by the government upon conviction of their crime. That has NOTHING to do with whether they can get saved. In fact it increases the chances, not only that a person will never become a criminal in the first place but also the chances that those who do become criminals will repent. That's a major function of a JUST legal system.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You'll never get it....

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?​

A verse you never knew existed.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If a Christian wants to be a policeman, that's fine, he should be one.

If the time comes where it is a crime to be a Christian, then I will have to suffer the punishment.

I am not worried about it, and I know this world and satan's kingdom is not going to improve. It will only wax worse. You can call it apathy, but I call it biblical realism.

The Body of Christ's only duty is to preach the gospel so that others will be saved, the Body will become "full", and go up.

God will take care of Satan's kingdom after we go up.

:e4e:

AMEN

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Stupid Liar!

Folks! Notice that I am PROUDLY calling names?!

Post # 466 in this thread proves what I said earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Would you seek to have, adultery, child molestation, homosexuality,
drunkenness, unruly children, etc, a "Death Penalty" issue, if you
could?

Clete's reply:
Drunkenness is not a death penalty crime but yes, I would, if I could
institute the death penalty for murder, adultery, rape, incest, child
molestation, homosexuality, bestiality etc.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
GM knew it existed if i did. i knew -

2 Timothy 4:1 KJV -

1 Peter 4:4-5 KJV -
I'd just about bet my house that he had no idea that Paul taught that God would delegate His judgment of the world, and even the angels in Heaven, to the saints. No way in the WORLD did he know that verse existed. He probably had to look it up just to make sure I didn't make it up!

He didn't know Jesus commanded us to "judge with righteous judgment" either. That's another verse that not one percent of the whole of Christianity knows exists. And most of the one's who do know that it exists either ignore it or are confused by it and figure out ways for it to mean "judge not".

He's ridiculous, don't defend him.

Resting in Him,
Clete