Michael Cadry is a false prophet and blasphemer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epoisses

OMG!! I clicked the link to his book and he is plugging the Saturday Sabbath in the first paragraph. The law is taking over and nobody sees or believes it. They'll be banning hot dogs and crab legs before you know it. Freedom is coming to an end as Hagar and her children of bondage take control of the world.

Robert Pate

Banned
Poor Michael. He wanted to become a prophet and get special messages from God. Maybe Michael needs to go back to prophet school.

musterion

He wishes. He wants people to believe he's a conduit between them and God, and threatens with divine retribution anyone who doubts him. I don't know if he still considers himself homosexual but, if so, that needs factored in as well. Jim Jones had all the same descriptors.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Arthur Brain,

"And they shall say 'Peace,' and behold, 'Sudden Destruction.'" This belongs to Musterion and his followers. People who I thought were my friends, like steko, Tambora, and patrick jane. I can't believe how they've turned on me, but I still love them regardless. Of course I know how difficult it must be to believe me. Michael

I never 'turned on you'. I have never agreed with your false prophesies and I've never encouraged you in it. When you first came here, I politely challenged your delusion, but when I soon realized that my efforts were futile, I left off and let you go your own way. Neither approach is an unloving thing to do. Sometimes it's to our benefit for others to set a mirror in front of our face to wake us out of our delusion. Sometimes there is nothing that one can do. I hope you come to your senses.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is there any need to harangue the guy like this? I think it was obvious that Michael has certain issues and I doubt anybody was seriously expecting anything to come about. Where it comes to prophecies then you've no room to talk after your crack pot predictions on certain events Musty. The only difference between yours and Michael's is the lack of a specific date. Get a new hobby. As 'eccentric' as Mike is, at least he's never acted like a sleaze.

:up:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God says it'll be the Lake of Fire for all liars. That's you, Cadry.

You prophesied the same for me musty, yet you and your misguided friends made no retraction when believers heads were being cut off in the middle east.

Seems you like to say such things as if that makes you something when you are not.

You madists keep proving you hear nothing from God and do not have any graces at all.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a threat of divine destruction just like when LA told Grosnick his head would be cut off for disagreeing with him. Cadry needs a long ban for this.

No, I only told him (privately)he will get his head cut off.

You like to add to things, and you also claimed I prophecied it in the name of the Lord.

You just like lying to make yourself seem right.

You fool no one except your fellow madists.

LA

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God says it'll be the Lake of Fire for all liars. That's you, Cadry.

Dear musterion,

I am not a liar. I am just a person who is mistaken. I will not be in the Lake of Fire, I guarantee you. And I trust you won't either. It is only for very bad souls, which are inside of people.

Pray With Me That It Not Be In Winter, Neither On The Sabbath,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OMG!! I clicked the link to his book and he is plugging the Saturday Sabbath in the first paragraph. The law is taking over and nobody sees or believes it. They'll be banning hot dogs and crab legs before you know it. Freedom is coming to an end as Hagar and her children of bondage take control of the world.

Dear Epoisses,

Yes, Saturday is the real Sabbath. Constantinople messed things all up concerning the proper days. I don't know whether you are for or against me, but I like you so far. I don't eat crab legs anymore, but I used to. It just seems that I'm allergic to them now. I do think that eating crab legs used to be a sin. I don't think God quits loving a person for eating them. He didn't for me. Israel deserves ALL of the LAND that God gave to her, which includes the West Bank, and I can't say for sure, but I think the Gaza Strip also. It was all divided up in the Old Testament. God will see to it that it happens. The whole world will know that Israel is God's Treasure.

So you checked out the link to my book. You will find much more in it, including the vision I had about the great fires burning in California, and then there was a Great Earthquake, and after that, a Great Flood. In the vision, I couldn't tell if the land was falling into the ocean, or if water overflowed because of tsunamis or whatever. I have this feeling, though, that part of the land in the San Andreas fault line fell into the ocean. We'll see what happens. That means the end of L.A. and Hollywood.

God is very upset with Hollywood, because they teach the world's cities many bad ways and sins, through their movies and TV shows, and media {books, magazines, etc.}, music, and commercials. Do you know that all of these food commercials have caused the people to get overweight or obese?? It is happening and the U.S. is getting fat! But it's who is inside the person, their spirit within their souls, that is important. So don't get me wrong. But we're not all skinny bean poles any more.

Well, I'll leave you alone. I just get riled up at times.

God Love You Tons & Be With You Very Closely,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poor Michael. He wanted to become a prophet and get special messages from God. Maybe Michael needs to go back to prophet school.

Dear Rob,

I didn't initially want to be a prophet and I had no idea what it entailed, or how I would have to suffer so greatly because of it. And God IS my Prophet School, as there are no other prophet schools to go to. You have to just rise to the occasion and muddle through it as best you can. With God's Help, you manage to do the job very well in spite of yourself. God does all of the work. You just tell others the messages He has given you. He's the One Who makes it all come to be.

I know you're not too fond of me. That's a bummer, but someday we'll be cordial and maybe friends, I would guess.

Jesus Cares About Your Soul,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.