Michael Cadry is a false prophet and blasphemer

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Admitting to struggle makes you honest ... rather than making a false proclamation that everyone agrees with you and knows you are right.

Admitting to struggle here is like throwing yourself into a pack of snarling animals.

Your reasons for doubting are different than my own. My doubt begins with the existence. Insofar as my response should that change, it would be based on my own analysis or the morality and character surrounding the belief. FTR, the character displayed by those screaming the loudest are due to their own convenient translation and mirrored towards their own psychology.

I have recently attended church and am not opposed to doing so in the future. I just happen to be rather particular insofar as the church and goers. I try to stay away from Baptists.

Your last line. :chuckle:

On the rest, of course you'd approach things that way, you're a very logical, practical person and I'm not so much, and I know it... but I'm with you as a friend on the journey for as long as you'll have me.

It's hard to think maybe there's nothing out there, and much more comforting to think there is. But I don't understand how a good God allows such suffering, or that he would allow it based on some allegorical tree of forbidden fruit.

musterion

Climb back in your little red miata and tootle off to pretend your grace to someone who believes you have a faith that's desirable.

You're going to Hell because you refuse to believe the Truth, the Truth your church does not preach (and has actually outlawed).

You don't have to go to Hell but you're on your way. Why? Because you've been told the true saving Gospel many times over the years yet you despise it. You refuse it. That's your choice so I have zero sympathy for you.

Yeah, I know...you couldn't care less. And that's okay too.

You want to judge me? Go right ahead. But don't judge the Gospel by judging me. That won't defend you when you stand before the Great White Throne. You won't be able to point to my bad example and say, "But God, look at him!" You will answer for YOUR sin, not my poor example.

And not one of your sins are forgiven. Every single one still hangs over your head, reckoned to your account.

musterion

Admitting to struggle here is like throwing yourself into a pack of snarling animals.

I know of no one here who despises your struggle. I know I have not. That's not the problem.

The problem, Anna, is when you spoke of the struggle and people repeatedly gave you the freeing Bible truth you need, which will crush your doubts and save you, but you repeatedly despised it, as you do even now. THAT is the problem and you cannot blame anyone else for it.

musterion

Yeah. Well that I can agree with.

Fine, just don't bank on that defending you at the Judgment.

Not ONE sin of yours has been reckoned to the Cross because you will not believe the saving Good News. When you die, if you've not repented, every one of those sins goes with you and you'll be cast out forever.

Your church lied to you your whole life. What they've told you to do WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

You doubt them...that's actually a good thing.

But you still refuse the saving Truth.

What happens to you is 100% on you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Eh, should something in that area ever change, you and a few others will be informed. :D

Your last line. :chuckle:

On the rest, of course you'd approach things that way, you're a very logical, practical person and I'm not so much, and I know it... but I'm with you as a friend on the journey for as long as you'll have me.

It's hard to think maybe there's nothing out there, and much more comforting to think there is. But I don't understand how a good God allows such suffering, or that he would allow it based on some allegorical tree of forbidden fruit.

I think genuine disbelief is more comforting ... unless the belief is "once saved, always saved, no longer accountable". Regardless, I am unwilling to hold myself unaccountable. To do otherwise is self-serving and insincere.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I moved this thread into the ECT because the topic of modern day prophecy concerns the church. Non Christians should not be throwing their hat into this discussion unless there is a honest inquiry about Christianity. I have removed a couple of users that have made disparaging posts about Christians in general.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This was not the first time Michael has date set.
Each time his date didn't come true, he would have to move the date once again..
And each time he date set, he said it was from GOD.
And then the excuses begin ....... "Well, ummm, hold on, let me backup a second, ......... Ummm, it was actually me that added the date, not GOD. I just guessed at the date the best I could. But but but, some of what I said is still true and is definitely going to happen. Just wait and see. And you will be sorry that you did not believe a prophet of GOD."

Lots of false prophets were nice guys.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think genuine disbelief is more comforting ... unless the belief is "once saved, always saved, no longer accountable". Regardless, I am unwilling to hold myself unaccountable. To do otherwise is self-serving and insincere.

That observation accounts for a lot right there.

andyc

This thread has really served up some humor.
The mads don't believe anything except their flesh gratifying gospel, but if someone makes a claim that they are prophesying in the name of the Lord, and it doesn't happen, it's time to do some serious soul searching.

Questions to ask yourself......

1. Do you think God was speaking to you?
2. Is your heart right? Meaning, is it something you wanted to happen as a result of Godly jealousy?
3. Are you going to pursue this with the Lord until you get an answer?

To acknowledge that you got it wrong, but move on as if it doesn't really matter, is worse than getting it wrong in the first place.
If a person believes they have a gift of the Spirit, it is down to other people to affirm that gift, if it is clearly being demonstrated. But if they see it fail, it is natural to expect to be discredited.
And this is coming from someone who believes all the gifts are for today.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do not try to overcomplicate, mitigate or obfuscate what happened here.

A real prophet -- one through whom God is speaking -- cannot err because God cannot err.

Cadry repeatedly claimed to quote the God who cannot lie and repeatedly made Him into a liar by being WRONG.

That slanders and blasphemes God because it says HE was wrong.

God Himself said through Moses that anyone who claims to speak for Him and makes a prediction that does not come to pass exactly as spoken, is false and not His. Under Moses, that one would have been put to death. We're under grace today and not law...but one who makes God out to be a liar is STILL a presumptuous false prophet and STILL none of His.

You are wrong on many counts.

It is a grievous sin to misrepresent the character of Christ, as you so often do.

It is also not your place to judge other believers by using verses spoken by Paul to those who lead the assemblies, which you most certainly don't.

thus you commit the sin of presumption and try to take the place of Christ. (a false Christ thou be assuming)

Prophets err often, but you want to compare the prophets of today with the prophets of the Bible, which is your big mistake as it is your only responsibility to agree or disagree with what is proclaimed.

LA

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
musterion has a habit of lying about people, Michael.

I'm not a follower of prophecy myself, I just want you to know that as long as you stay within forum guidelines, there's no reason for you to be banned. musterion will keep trying though, because theocratic dictatorship.

Dearest Annabenedetti,

Thanks so extremely much for your reassuring and helpful words. I thought musterion has been quite unreasonable, but wasn't sure if it was me or what. I know I've made a couple mistakes so far. First, I was wrong about the date of Armageddon before and then, this second time, I was wrong about when a Great Earthquake would happen in Southern California. Those are the only two mistakes I've made and it doesn't mean that I blaspheme God or anything. Neither am I trying to make God out to be a liar. How ridiculous! I HAVE HAD prophecies come true before, but just not these two.

Musterion has made it his life purpose to capture me? He is a bitter man. I have certainly told a couple lies, but they weren't intentional. Instead, I just made a couple of mistakes and I have apologized for them profusely. It's not enough for him and I know of no way right now to appease him at all. I will tell you that I don't plan to leave TOL because of him, but I am going to quit posting on this Thread. Not because of him, but instead because this Thread has received 3 new pages of posts since last night, and I am not going to answer every one of them, like I usually do.

I would hate not to answer each person individually, so I'd best go. I was up until 7a.m. last night answering an even less amount of posts and I am not going to keep doing that. But I believe each person should receive a response to their post, for the most part. It is hard when 30 people post to or about me, and I have to write 30 posts, when they just have to write 1. I think very highly of you Anna, for being able to separate yourself from the crowd and speak up what is in your heart! Thank God that your heart is like Jesus' heart: very loving, FORGIVING, understanding, truly Jesus-like, and reasonable. I wish musterion had the same. I can't believe he doesn't and then he calls himself a Christian.

He can't forgive me for two mistakes. Doesn't he think that Jesus would forgive me for those mistakes? Jesus said ALL MANNER of sins/mistakes SHALL be forgiven of a man except blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. They shall be forgiven about Jesus, or God, but not the Holy Ghost. So I am getting a very UNFAIR response from musterion. I am tired of him and so, I will quit posting here and go post at 2 other Threads instead.

I'm so glad to have received your posts!! I love you much, as a Christian and one who follows Jesus's and God's teachings, and that's one thing that is lacking among some 'parishioners' here on TOL. I was taught that Loving Each Other is quite an important commandment and it is Second in line with Loving God With All Your Heart, Mind, and Soul, which is First. Musterion is very vindictive and has a vendetta against me, it seems. I'm not committing the crimes or sins that he attributes to me.

I am NOT a false prophet. I have had two wrong Prophecies, but I have had more True Prophecies. It says in the Scriptures from the Lord that if a prophet says a wrong prophecy, we are NOT to believe the Prophecy, for it is false. It does not say that the Prophet is a False Prophet. It instead says that there has been a False PROPHECY, and you should not be afraid of that prophet. You judge the prophecy, NOT THE PROPHET, especially one who has had some prophecies come true. Two of my prophecies have not been right as far as their timing. That is all. I know that it should not have happened, but I got squirreled into it by two persons pressing upon me to give them a date!! One was musterion! They couldn't just settle for 'in the near future.' Moses also hit the rock with his staff as if he were the one who had the power to make Water come from the Rock, when it was ACTUALLY GOD causing the water to come from the rock. That was a great mistake too, but God still FORGAVE Moses, even though He did not let Moses go into the Promised Land. And He didn't call Moses a blasphemer either.

God will judge me, not musterion. God has already caused me to pay for my mistakes, so I don't need musty to exact his own punishment from me also. You take excellent care of yourself and those around you and enjoy the fact that Jesus is returning so very soon. We can all know this, not just because of the signs we see around us, but also for those who have borne witness of certain things they have seen, heard, and experienced from the Lord God, Jesus, and the angels. The Lord tells us, "In those days I will pour out my spirit upon your children, and they shall prophesy, and the young men shall dream dreams." Something to that effect, if the words aren't exact, because I am writing it from memory. I don't stake my life on the fact that the words might not be as exact as they could.

Thanks Tons, annabenedetti. May the Lord come so very soon! Amen and Selah!

Much Love Always For Eternity For You, Anna, In Heaven, And In Christ's Name,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are wrong on many counts.

It is a grievous sin to misrepresent the character of Christ, as you so often do.

It is also not your place to judge other believers by using verses spoken by Paul to those who lead the assemblies, which you most certainly don't.

thus you commit the sin of presumption and try to take the place of Christ. (a false Christ thou be assuming)

Prophets err often, but you want to compare the prophets of today with the prophets of the Bible, which is your big mistake as it is your only responsibility to agree or disagree with what is proclaimed.

LA

Dear LA,

It is wonderful that you stick up for me against a big bully like musterion. I have said all that I am going to say in my post to Annabenedetti, as it explains my position and response aptly. I am going to post on your new Thread about me. I should not give so much of my time here anymore. You've stuck by me through so very Much! You see clearly compared to musterion. God's Best!

May God Be Oh, So Kind To You And Also Bless You Forever!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear musty,

I am not answering one of your posts this time. Just writing one of my own. I'm not going to read all of these posts. You write one post, but I have to write 30 posts. It is not conducive for me to continue. I am going to a couple other threads instead. I'm sorry to all of those who posted on this Thread who deserve a response or answer from me. When I get a bit of time, I will peruse the posts. No one realizes how very busy I am every day! Saturday is not even a break because I do things that don't require work, but yet they must be done. I have many phone calls to make tomorrow and other stuff.

May God Give You A Forgiving Heart!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Rubbish - more like "on the one side so called Bible Believers" - you and your pals -

You well know yours is a lust for a forum

You have a forum on here (the MAD Forum).

Because you and your pals
Instead, you and your pals

Not some pie in the sky site just for you and your pals

Your obvious "communism" is nonsense, musti.
Rubbish

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Problem with your parroting as some lame attempt at a rebuttal, is that you are a Trump supporter.

Meaning, you have proven by your support of that fool, that you have no actually sound moral compass upon which to base your comments.

Not that that will stop your ever self-deluded kind :chuckle:

Or as Mark Twain might have reiterated, upon encountering your kind - "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
Mark Twain rejected Jesus Christ at the end of his life as will you (and your pals), no doubt.

Danoh

Mark Twain rejected Jesus Christ at the end of his life as will you (and your pals), no doubt.

2 Tim. 2:13 (which I'm certain you will have to look up).

And you're STILL...a Trump supporter :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8.

Kicked from thread for off topic spamming. Politics has nothing to do with the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

God's Truth

All dispensationalists are false prophets for rejecting the new covenant promise to the spiritual seed of Abraham.

You both so are judged as you judge others. Matthew 7:2.

Notice that Musterion and you both like to falsely condemn. Too bad for the both of you.

God's Truth

Is there any need to harangue the guy like this? I think it was obvious that Michael has certain issues and I doubt anybody was seriously expecting anything to come about. Where it comes to prophecies then you've no room to talk after your crack pot predictions on certain events Musty. The only difference between yours and Michael's is the lack of a specific date. Get a new hobby. As 'eccentric' as Mike is, at least he's never acted like a sleaze.

Good point about Musterion; false assumption about what Michael does.

Status
Not open for further replies.