Mexicans are Dumb and Will Destroy America?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am a caucasian who grew up speaking English

It's simply not convenient for me if those foreigners start coming in and bringing their foreign culture with them.

Am I saying that they shouldn't be able to come over? No.

I'm just saying that I personally don't like it, and it proves practically frustrating/inconvenient for me.

It's just not pleasant to have to deal with people who are radically different from me. I just don't like it, and I don't want to have to deal with it.

Aww

musterion

But I hope a huge, multi-generational family of Mexicans who barely speak English move in all around you, taking up all of the houses on your block. Little Mexican kids playing hopscotch in the street screaming out rhymes in Spanish, Mexican music playing on their stereos, meats you're not familiar with sizzling on their grills filling the neighborhood with smells you've never smelled, and most of all, tons of old Mexican folks who walk too slowly in front of you on the sidewalk.

And I hope they also buy your corner store, and fill it up with non-English signs and foods you're completely unfamiliar with.

And I hope they're all happy, all the time, and you have to see their huge smiles, and they all wave and say ¡Hola amigo! to you every time they see you.

Wow. That's a lot of classic stereotyping of Mexicans you did there. Bet your vision of a black neighborhood involves watermelons and fried chicken. Typical white supremacist leftist you are.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Wow. That's a lot of classic stereotyping of Mexicans you did there. Bet your vision of a black neighborhood involves watermelons and fried chicken. Typical white supremacist leftist you are.

i used to teach in the inner city, with a primarily black population

they love fried chicken and watermelon :idunno:

Last edited:

The Berean

After my dad moved to CA in the mid 1960's several of his family immigrated to CA in the 1970's and early 1980's to work mostly as migrant farm workers. Despite these humble beginnings many of the children of these migrant workers graduated from college.

This week the daughter of one cousin of mine graduated from Stanford University with a bachelor's degree in Bioengineeing. This cousin immigrated from Mexico to California as a young adult and made his life here. I have another cousin who's son just graduated from Boston University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering with an emphasis in Aerospace. I have one uncle who moved his wife and young children to CA in 1980. All four of his children earned college degrees. I have another cousin with a son that also earned a college degree in business. In my immediate family me and two brothers earned college degrees. By my count this is 10 first generation Mexican-Americans with 14 college degrees among them. And that's only the beginning. More of my younger family are also planning on attending college. There are many migrant workers who come to America and their children live better lives than their parents. So I don't buy into the theory that the Mexicans that come here are all "dumb" or even the majority of them.

I'd like to update this. The young lady who graduated from Stanford has a younger brother who graduated from high school in 2015 as his class valedictorian. He is now a freshman at the University of California at Irvine studying Aerospace Engineering. Another daughter of a cousin of mine is attending a private liberal arts college in Indiana studying International Relations.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The Las Vegas-based Venta Financial Group launched a new ITIN mortgage product this summer that’s now available in seven states: Florida, Georgia, Texas, California, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona. The company is now one of the few offering mortgages to undocumented immigrants in states spanning the country, suggesting the comeback of a market that was just beginning to emerge before the financial crisis.

Wells Fargo may be getting in the market, too .....

In his experience, undocumented homeowners “do everything in their power to pay their mortgages,” said Venta Financial’s president Jason Madiedo, who is the son of Colombian immigrants. “If they’re out of a job, they figure out how to generate income.”

http://www.cdcu.coop/the-american-dream-undocumented/
Mexicans are Dumb and Will Destroy America?

Financial institutions, inherently conservative, are starting to extend mortgages to "undocumented homeowners " because they view them as low risk clients - something America needs more of!

The Berean

And don't even get my started on black people. :nono:

Seriously. Why is it that black people can't keep their pop-culture to themselves? Why is it that rap and hiphop have become the de facto party music? GRRRRRR! :madmad:

And "r" is NOT pronounced "r-uh." It's just "r."
This made me laugh! :rotfl: As if black people are running around forcing their "pop culture" on the rest of America. Hey Trad, google the term "cultural appropriation".

Here's a classic example of cultural appropriation. Though, I gotta say these Irish dudes can rap with the best of the them. :p

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
With all due respect, AnnaBenedetti, I don't think that anything that I've said in the course of this thread should be offensive to your family members. Unless their parents/grandparents/etc. were unskilled, had low IQs and/or were poor. And even then, they really shouldn't be offended. At no point did I say that Mexicans are inferior as human beings because of this. :idunno:

I am aware of this. This is why you don't see me talking like that any more. :idunno:

The "racism" that I referenced in the other thread simply isn't the racism that I espoused under the screen name "Apologist." Back then, I expressed admiration for Adolf Hitler, the Nazis and the holocaust and hatred for the Jews.

It's really not like that nowadays. I've renounced that. Today, it's more of a practical racism. I probably shouldn't do this, but I tend to use racial slurs in private...mainly because I find it personally amusing, and it tends to get an amusing reaction from friends of mine. Not to mention that I tend to avoid certain people. If I see a poorly dressed black person or hispanic (you know the kind of dress I'm talking about) headed my way...I'm crossing the street.

And when I see a black person or a Mexican (or even an Asian) doing his/her job poorly, failing to speak English properly (or worse, not speaking English), displaying a marked lack of intelligence (which is pretty often), or when I see a billboard or other sales labels in a non-English language, etc...suffice to say, I feel a marked frustration that I have to share this country with so many people who aren't of my culture/ethnicity. For obvious reasons. Obvious practical reasons.

Is much (if not all of this) a fault on my part? Probably. But we all have our crosses to bear, and so much more reason for you to pray for me.