Message to Knight or whoever the cuplrit is:

Kosh III

Sooo, this is why my profile was emptied out and it shows zero activity even thought I've been here since the start, just no regular postings, only sporadically because......you know...I've got a life. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
This is really good news!

Over 12,000 of my posts from 2007-2011 are gone.

It's good news because I was a Dispensationalist back then, and all those pro-Dispensationalism posts by me are now gone. Now, all my anti-Dispensationalism posts are mostly all that are left.

THANKS!!!!!

The bad news is that most of your satanic lies are still there, and more are to come, as that is your "ministry." Thus, your father the devil, like you, is grinding his teeth again, Craigie.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is really good news!

Over 12,000 of my posts from 2007-2011 are gone.

It's good news because I was a Dispensationalist back then, and all those pro-Dispensationalism posts by me are now gone. Now, all my anti-Dispensationalism posts are mostly all that are left.

THANKS!!!!!

Yeah, you had the truth for awhile, and then rejected it. Which means
it never really sunk in.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes it is.

You deny what Paul taught. Paul taught there is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile. Paul taught both are made one new man in Christ Jesus.

You teach there is still a difference, and that one day God has a plan just for the Jews.

vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD."-Craigie Tet.

SaulToPaul 2

The bad news is that most of your satanic lies are still there, and more are to come, as that is your "ministry." Thus, your father the devil, like you, is grinding his teeth again, Craigie.

Breenites can't be fully silenced, saint john!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Same gospel, two very different audiences (circumcised & uncircumcised)

Ok

This is a myth invented by Darby.

Says who?

Again, you guys claim this, but there is nowhere in scripture that supports this.

Of course not.

Here is what Paul told the Galatians:

(Gal 1:8 KJV) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Using the dates you gave above, we know that Peter wrote his epistle to the Galatians many years after Paul said what he said in Gal 1:8

Many years later, Peter preaches a gospel to the Galatians:

(1 Peter 1:1 KJV) Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

So, how could Peter preach another gospel to the Galatians (your claim) many years later after Paul told the Galatians that if anyone preaches another gospel, they are to be accursed?

If what you claim is true, then Peter should have been accursed by the Galatians.

Well, at least you had the truth in your grasp for awhile. Then, you
let go.

john w

Hall of Fame
You claim that certain people according to the flesh, are different, and that God has a special different plan for them in the future.

That's a perversion of the Gospel. It's a denial of what the Apostle Paul taught, and what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

You deny the future resurrection of "OT saints," which, by definition, is physical, and deny the future redemption of the body, also, by definition, physical, promised to respective members of the boc, asserting that these teachings of Paul, do not apply today-on record, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ:

Romans 8:23 KJV

And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Philippians 3:21 KJV

who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Go TOL audience-ask Craigie Tet. if these 2 passages apply today. He will say that they do not, out of one side of his mouth, and, out of the other, in hypocrisy, deception, spam:

"It's a denial of what the Apostle Paul taught...I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD..."

Tet: Does not apply today....Fulfilled AD 70....Fulfilled in Christ Jesus....Darby....You are in denial...........Teachings of fallable men.......Don't you believe the bible/'Jesus'/Paul?.....

Cricket....cricket....

2. I deny that the NC is in place today, and also "claim that certain people according to the flesh, are different, and that God has a special different plan for them in the future."

As I've asked you over, and over, Craigie:

Do I deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, pervert the gospel of Christ, and am thus lost?

Yes, or no, spineless one.

Oh, yes:

"I am not here to teach, instruct, evangelize, or advise anyone."-Tet.

Then have a seat, and shut up.

john w

Hall of Fame
saint john w hurt his feelings a few years back, driving him to feet of Hammerin' Hank and planet preterist dot com.

Yes, Mayor, and he's also a mite sensitive about being thrown out of his "church" "made by hands," his "man made" "church."

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
... Give me the temporary ability and I'll chop mine down to about fifteen out of the remaining seventy seven. Not a problem. :)
Don't do it!
If Town gets Mod privileges for one second there will be ponies every where.
:mmph: And I would have too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

But really, if we have one of them [RC's posts out of the large number vanished into the ether]... :plain:
Finish that thought, Town. Please.
We have them all? :eek:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sooo, this is why my profile was emptied out and it shows zero activity even thought I've been here since the start, just no regular postings, only sporadically because......you know...I've got a life. :)
Your posts are older that 2013. Posts older than that got pruned. This fall the board is going to be upgraded. The board is going to be periodically pruned to keep in streamlined so that it can be updated without any glitches. I would recommend blogging or saving anything you want to keep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or word documents of other posters who try to say "I didn't say it". You use the quote function and copy all of it because it then links the original post. Of course the link goes dead over time with purging, as it should.

:thumb:

AMR

fzappa13

I used to hide my more detailed stuff in the prophecy section thinking it wouldn't so quickly fall off the face of the TOL earth ... :doh: