Meshak's ever-changing grammar

musterion

Several folks have been pointing out to the TOL members that Meshak is just a troll and a con-artist for quite some time.

Or she's insane. But for people like Chrysostom, "the enemy [Meshak] of my enemy [Bible believers] is my ally." He has no more integrity than she has.

Sandycane

Or she's insane. But for people like Chrysostom, "the enemy [Meshak] of my enemy [Bible believers] is my ally." He has no more integrity than she has.

This would explain something that baffled me, but I didn't give much thought to at the time...
Sept 25, Meshak left me pos rep on a comment I made in the "A Question for Bybee" thread. She said, "Nice to meet you. You seem to be an interesting poster."

I couldn't make sense of it because a week earlier she and I had been going round and round about law enforcement in another thread.
When I mentioned it to her in a PM, she said she didn't know and asked me for a link to it. I replied I didn't have time to sort through all my posts for her.

So, either she has a real short attention span, or more than one person is using that name.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
This would explain something that baffled me, but I didn't give much thought to at the time...
Sept 25, Meshak left me pos rep on a comment I made in the "A Question for Bybee" thread. She said, "Nice to meet you. You seem to be an interesting poster."

I couldn't make sense of it because a week earlier she and I had been going round and round about law enforcement in another thread.
When I mentioned it to her in a PM, she said she didn't know and asked me for a link to it. I replied I didn't have time to sort through all my posts for her.

So, either she has a real short attention span, or more than one person is using that name.

it is okay to positive rep a post that you like
but
you don't have to marry the poster

Sandycane

it is okay to positive rep a post that you like
but
you don't have to marry the poster

I must not have made myself clear...

Meshak said, "Nice to meet you. You seem like an interesting poster." after we had been in a heated argument a week before. When I pointed it out to her, she didn't recall it at all.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I must not have made myself clear...

Meshak said, "Nice to meet you. You seem like an interesting poster." after we had been in a heated argument a week before. When I pointed it out to her, she didn't recall it at all.

you expect her to remember that?

musterion

SC,

Your point was perfectly clear.

You may have noticed over the past few pages how Chrysostom's reading comprehension lags. He'll address points people never made and ignore those they did. Now you're messin' with his Meshak, so he's just trying to annoy you. It's the only skill he has.

Sandycane

SC,

Your point was perfectly clear.
Thank you.
I thought so too.
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.
:chuckle:

You may have noticed over the past few pages how Chrysostom's reading comprehension lags. He'll address points people never made and ignore those they did. Now you're messin' with his Meshak, so he's just trying to annoy you. It's the only skill he has.

Ah ha.
Thanks for the heads up... I still have no clue who is on what team here.
:dizzy: