Meshak's ever-changing grammar

musterion

I suspected it months ago but am now convinced by this:
Originally Posted by meshak
I am assessing you how you have been dealing with me and the rest.

You see, G&P and elohym got panicked when they were gang attacked. That's why they changed their user names. You never show that kind of cowardly behavior. You have been consistent.
This is not the usual limited English "Meshak" babble. Either one grammatically accomplished person pretends to be ESL about 3/4 of the time, or two (or more) different posters are "Meshak." But the person who usually posts as "Meshak" could NOT have composed the above.

This question is no joke: who or what is "Meshak"?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is not the usual limited English "Meshak" babble. Either one grammatically accomplished person pretends to be ESL about 3/4 of the time, or two (or more) different posters are "Meshak." But the person who usually posts as "Meshak" could NOT have composed the above.

meshak is banned for 2 weeks. Ask meshak when she returns.

bybee

I have met Meshak in person. She is a tiny little Asian lady and she does speak in person in the same manner as she writes here on TOL. It may be that one of her children is helping her by editing some of her posts?

musterion

It's not about missing her, you dim papist. It's about more than one person posting as Meshak and the need for everyone who deals with her to be aware of it. If you can't keep up with that much, find another thread.

Sandycane

I noticed the same thing in the last post of hers I read yesterday.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's not about missing her, you dim papist. It's about more than one person posting as Meshak and the need for everyone who deals with her to be aware of it. If you can't keep up with that much, find another thread.

"thou doth protest too much"

musterion

I noticed the same thing in the last post of hers I read yesterday.

Months ago, it happened more often but when people started to comment on it, she/they apparently got wise and the disparity tapered off. Meshak v. 1.0 posted 99% of the time.

Then Meshak v. 2.0 (quoted in the o.p.) started to show up more often in recent days. Hypothesis: she/they thought the Meshak persona had purchased a degree of immunity with the lifetime membership and so got sloppy, not just with the wildly inconsistent grammar but with the content, too. That's what brought the hammer yesterday.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Months ago, it happened more often but when people started to comment on it, she/they apparently got wise and the disparity tapered off. Meshak v. 1.0 posted 99% of the time.

Then Meshak v. 2.0 (quoted in the o.p.) started to show up more often in recent days. Hypothesis: she/they thought the Meshak persona had purchased a degree of immunity with the lifetime membership and so got sloppy, not just with the wildly inconsistent grammar but with the content, too. That's what brought the hammer yesterday.

I think you're on to something. Someone else is writing some
of her stuff. Two different writing styles. One, sounding illiterate
and another sounding, educated. The difference is noticeable.

bybee

There is no need for such insolence, unless of course, you are actually vastly superior to the rest of us?

musterion

There is no need for such insolence, unless of course, you are actually vastly superior to the rest of us?

Not seeing your point. I'm only as superior (whatever that means) to you as you choose to think I am. I don't think I'm superior in any sense to anyone else...but I can tell when more than one person is posting under the same name. That is dishonest and one need not be superior in any sense to spot that. One needs only to be able to actually read what people write.

bybee

Not seeing your point. I'm only as superior (whatever that means) to you as you choose to think I am. I don't think I'm superior in any sense to anyone else...but I can tell when more than one person is posting under the same name. That is dishonest and one need not be superior in any sense to spot that. One needs only to be able to actually read what people write.

Indeed....

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Several folks have been pointing out to the TOL members that Meshak is just a troll and a con-artist for quite some time.