裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Sure I understand it.

Clearly not.

Some things are so hateful that an in depth analysis isn't necessary
Would you really have a hard time determining that a school shooter was not of God if he killed your kids?

Appeal to extremes.

Just another question you will not answer.

I don't answer fallacious questions.

You've blinded yourself to reality.

No, I haven't.

I don't understand false doctrines like that.

There's nothing false about it. You've been deceived.

You don't understand because you refuse to.

After about twenty minutes of research, it really does look like Jesus did fulfill the presage of each of the seven.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

So I will agree with Paul's Col 2:16-17 writings..."Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ."

Didn't you just get done saying that the spiritual man judges all things?

The holy day were a shadow cast by Christ.
They're done.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

The three remaining feasts will be fulfilled upon Christ's return. They have not been yet, because He hasn't yet returned.

If you want to open a thread dealing with what you consider unfulfilled presages, have at it.

Another thread where you'll stop responding to me because you can't defend your beliefs? No thanks.

Hoping

Banned
Didn't you just get done saying that the spiritual man judges all things?
No, I said 1 Cor 2:16-17 says it.
Look at the context.
He is writing of the unspiritual man's judgment.
The three remaining feasts will be fulfilled upon Christ's return. They have not been yet, because He hasn't yet returned.
You got some proof?
It looks to me like Jesus' first and second life satisfied all the feasts.
He was the Passover Lamb.
He was the unleavened bread.
He was the first fruits, and He was the sheafs.
He was the atonement.
He was the booth of God on earth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You got some proof?
He was the atonement.

Feast of trumpets:
Revelation 8-11 (seven trumpets judgements)

Day of Atonement:
Revelation 20 (Satan bound)

Feast of Booths:
Revelation 21 (Christ's triumphant return)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I said 1 Cor 2:16-17 says it.
Look at the context.
He is writing of the unspiritual man's judgment.

You got some proof?
He was the atonement.

Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Final fulfillment of GOD's appointed times for the seven feasts:

Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Hoping

Banned
Feast of trumpets:
Revelation 8-11 (seven trumpets judgements)

Day of Atonement:
Revelation 20 (Satan bound)

Feast of Booths:
Revelation 21 (Christ's triumphant return)
Trumpets...Jesus' entry into Jerusalem.
Atonement...Jesus spilled, sanctifying, atoning blood.
Booths...The reborn are in the vessels of new creatures. Or, Jesus was the "booth" for God on earth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Trumpets...Jesus' entry into Jerusalem.
Atonement...Jesus spilled, sanctifying, atoning blood.
Booths...The reborn are in the vessels of new creatures. Or, Jesus was the "booth" for God on earth.

Not even close.

I mean, seriously, Jesus' entry into Jerusalem was BEFORE the Passover, which STARTS the feasts, not after.

The day of atonement has not happened yet.

And the feast of booths cannot happen without the New Jerusalem.

There is lots of symbolism in these HEBREW feasts that have little to do with Christianity, despite Christianity having appropriated them. Symbolism that looks back at God bringing Israel out of Egypt.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Day of Atonement for national Israel, yet future, but anchored in the cross work of Messiah:

Act 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel,

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

If Israel had repented and received Messiah at the preaching of Peter and the eleven, Israel's day of atonement would have happened at the end of the tribulation in those days at the second coming of Messiah. Since Israel did not repent, rather than Messiah pouring out wrath on Israel and the nations, Messiah raised up Paul for the mystery dispensation of the grace of GOD to intervene until He starts the prophetic clock ticking again for Israel's last days and the day of atonement.

way 2 go

Be assured in your mind !
🤔 yes I'm sure I don't believe you
The change came about because the Lord did away with it.
Everyday was the Lord's to Jesus too.
Every day was holy and set apart for God.
Paul did write about it, to the glory of God.
Yes Jesus gave Paul the dispensation
but the change did not come before the Mid Acts Dispensation

we know Peter kept the law until the Mid Acts Dispensation
(Acts 10:14) But Peter said, Not so, Lord, for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean
(Romans 14:5) One indeed esteems a day above another day; and another esteems every day alike . Let each one be fully assured in his own mind
As I just wrote.
as I predicted and your denial of the Mid Acts Dispensation
Not murdering, stealing, or committing adultery are all "love your neighbor as you love yourself".
One of the NT's laws of Christ.
Jesus was not changing the law , Jesus just summarized the law
he identified Lazarus which makes it true story which is how we know what happens at death
except now Christians go to be with the Lord

I see it differently.
just say the truth doesn't matter to you and move on
or prove your assertion
you believe lies
You are so caught up in a parable that you have lost sight of its moral.
That being...Get right with God now !
a truth gleaned from the parable is the continued existence after death
(Luke 16:23) And in Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom
or
(Matthew 17:3) And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah talking with Him.
The spiritual man judges all things. (1 Cor 2:15)
Aren't you spiritual?
(John 7:24) Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
but you are not to judge according to appearance which you do

interesting how you choose not to obey
still have a choice to walk by the spirit
Thanks be to God.
interesting how you choose not to obey
Is not obedience to God the natural inclination for those who have converted to Christianity?
you don't obey this simple command
(John 7:24) Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Do you really think disobedience will get you to heaven?
works are not going to anything for salvation as it is by faith
Eph 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
Eph 2:9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Paul didn't think so, as Gal 5:19-21 makes very clear.
Eph. 5 outlines more commandments to adhere to.
no commandments.
(Galatians 3:3) Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, do you now perfect yourself in the flesh

walk by the spirit
Like Paul wrote in Eph 5:6..."Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."
Paul doesn't want us to be "children of disobedience".
you are the one who moves in and out of being saved , just hope you don't sin before you die or you're going to wind up in hell if what you believe were true

I'm a Christian
What He didn't say was "to keep it".
Were it important to the man's salvation, don't you think Jesus would have mentioned it?
you wanted Jesus to reiterate the whole law
and Jesus did say keep the commandments
(Matthew 19:17-19) [17] And He said to him, Why do you call Me good? * There is * none good but one, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments
[18] He said to Him, Which? Jesus said, You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not bear false witness, [19] honor your father and mother, and, you shall love your neighbor as yourself.
so have you sold all you have ?

exodus 20

Yes.
You?
you don't keep the commandments .
(Matthew 19:21) Jesus said to him, If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in Heaven. And come, follow Me.so have you sold all you have ?

No mention of circumcision, dietary rules, sabbath keeping, tithing, feast keeping, or anything else but loving your neighbor as you love yourself
have you sold all you have ?

(Matthew 19:17-19) [17] And He said to him, Why do you call Me good? * There is * none good but one, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments
[18] He said to Him, Which? Jesus said, You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not bear false witness, [19] honor your father and mother, and, you shall love your neighbor as yourself.
Would you recognize freedom if you saw it?
do you recognize it , here it is
Eph 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
"All praise to Paul"...again from you.
My Lord died on a cross, and He did away with the Old covenant by bringing in the New covenant.
Dispensation are set by God through his people
where was circumcision done away with ?
chapter and verse ?
you need to realize Paul had a new ministry \ dispensation to gentiles that included Jews
that was not the same as James John & Peter's dispensation to the Jews

notice you didn't quote a specific verse of Jesus doing away with circumcision
because you can't because Jesus didn't do away with circumcision

Provide one where He said circumcision was necessary.
(Genesis 17:14) And the uncircumcised male child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he has broken My covenant.

I know you believe Jesus did away with circumcision , now prove it to yourself , find the chapter and verse outside Paul's dispensation
God had Paul's dispensation do away with circumcision for sure

Jesus was circumcised
(Luke 2:21) And when eight days were fulfilled to circumcise the child, His name was called JESUS, the name called by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.
What do these feasts have to do with Jesus ?
they're not fulfilled
scripture is not finished yet
I like how Paul brings forth the Lord's testimony.
The Law is past, and love took its place...thanks be to God !
Jesus didn't do away with circumcision or the law

Hoping

Banned
Not even close.
I mean, seriously, Jesus' entry into Jerusalem was BEFORE the Passover, which STARTS the feasts, not after.
Why would it be necessary to be in any order?
The day of atonement has not happened yet.
I think it has, as the blood of Christ was our atonement for past sins.
And the feast of booths cannot happen without the New Jerusalem.
Why do you think that?
The Jews' feast of booths was a reminder of living in tents while roaming the desert forty years. Waiting to enter the Promised Land.
To believers, that could correspond to the casting off of the old man of the flesh, (tabernacle), and now walking in the Spirit.
There is lots of symbolism in these HEBREW feasts that have little to do with Christianity, despite Christianity having appropriated them. Symbolism that looks back at God bringing Israel out of Egypt.
As long as Christians worship Jesus, the fulfilled presages are pertinent.
If there are yet presages to be fulfilled, we can all wait for them as men who walk as Christ walked.
Jesus fulfilled all the ones relevant to Him.

Maybe we can get @BenAvrham to join in this convo' ?
Let's see what he thinks.

Hoping

Banned
🤔 yes I'm sure I don't believe you
Yes Jesus gave Paul the dispensation
but the change did not come before the Mid Acts Dispensation
Jesus already changed them while He lived among the Jews.
Where do you see Him ever telling a man to get circumcised? Or eat no bacon? Or keep the feasts,...to be saved?
we know Peter kept the law until the Mid Acts Dispensation
(Acts 10:14) But Peter said, Not so, Lord, for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean
Did he tell Cornelius to get circumcised?
a truth gleaned from the parable is the continued existence after death
(Luke 16:23) And in Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom
The moral was that one has no second chances after death, and we must get right with God now.
but you are not to judge according to appearance which you do
Sometimes we must use our eyes to make decisions.
No Christians will wear devilish clothes.
works are not going to anything for salvation as it is by faith
Amen to that, as the works of the Law are done for.
But a faith without loving our neighbors as we love our selves is a dead faith.
no commandments.
Tons of commandment
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." (Gal 5:19-21)
walk by the spirit
Thank God for the ability to do that commandment of Paul.
you are the one who moves in and out of being saved , just hope you don't sin before you die or you're going to wind up in hell if what you believe were true
My salvation will be declared when my name is read from the book of life.
Until then, I will walk in the Spirit, and after the Spirit, instead of in and after the flesh.
If my faith endures, I will be saved.
I'm a Christian
Good.
Freedom from sin doesn't appeal to most.
you wanted Jesus to reiterate the whole law
and Jesus did say keep the commandments
I am glad He said what the commandments were.
Like Jesus said in other places, they were love God, and love your neighbor.
you don't keep the commandments .
Can you tell what righteous judgement is?
Is a man who uses the Lord's name in vain a lover of God?
No.
have you sold all you have
Just my house, as I needed the rest of my things to keep earning money to give to the poor.
How about you?
Jesus didn't do away with circumcision or the law
I am glad He said what the commandment He referred to were.
Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.
And love our neighbors as we love ourselves. (Matt 22:37-40)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why would it be necessary to be in any order?

Do you literally know nothing about Israel's feasts?

Do yourself a favor, and spend even just a few minutes to learn.

The feasts were on a calendar. Their order is important, because that's the order in which they occur on the calendar that God specified.

I think it has, as the blood of Christ was our atonement for past sins.

The feasts were specifically for Israel as a reminder of what God had done for them (and an indication of what was to come).

They have literally nothing to do with the Body of Christ.

Why do you think that?

Because of what Scripture says.

The Jews' feast of booths was a reminder of living in tents while roaming the desert forty years. Waiting to enter the Promised Land.

In case you haven't noticed, Israel is not currently inhabiting the Promised Land. Go look up how much land they are still waiting to inhabit.

To believers, that could correspond to the casting off of the old man of the flesh, (tabernacle), and now walking in the Spirit.

Applying what is meant for Israel to the Body of Christ is wrong. Stop it.

As long as Christians worship Jesus, the fulfilled presages are pertinent.

Christians have nothing to do with it.

The Feasts were for Israel.

If there are yet presages to be fulfilled, we can all wait for them as men who walk as Christ walked.
Jesus fulfilled all the ones relevant to Him.

Thanks for admitting that Jesus didn't fulfill the entire law.

No Christians will wear devilish clothes.

Is a man who uses the Lord's name in vain a lover of God?

Wearing "devilish" clothes, and taking God's name in vain, certainly are not loving towards God.

But that's a separate matter from whether one loves God.

Hoping

Banned
Do you literally know nothing about Israel's feasts?
Not much at all, but a brief perusal of Lev. 23 was most enlightening.
Do yourself a favor, and spend even just a few minutes to learn.
The feasts were on a calendar. Their order is important, because that's the order in which they occur on the calendar that God specified.
The feasts were specifically for Israel as a reminder of what God had done for them (and an indication of what was to come).
They have literally nothing to do with the Body of Christ.
As what was to come at the time it was instituted included the Lord Jesus Christ, it does have something to do with NT believers.
Because of what Scripture says.
In case you haven't noticed, Israel is not currently inhabiting the Promised Land. Go look up how much land they are still waiting to inhabit.
They have the original promised land, but not the one presaged by their country.
Applying what is meant for Israel to the Body of Christ is wrong. Stop it.
No, as I can only report what I see.
Christians have nothing to do with it.
The Feasts were for Israel.
How can a Christian say the Passover does not apply to them?
Jesus is the Passover Lamb !
Thanks for admitting that Jesus didn't fulfill the entire law.
Maybe yes...maybe no.
Wearing "devilish" clothes, and taking God's name in vain, certainly are not loving towards God.
But that's a separate matter from whether one loves God.
You may want to reword that.
Not hard to judge at all.
The folks afraid to judge such matters are the ones afraid of judgement.
It reminds me of John's words in 1 John 4:8..."There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

way 2 go

Jesus already changed them while He lived among the Jews.
Where do you see Him ever telling a man to get circumcised? Or eat no bacon? Or keep the feasts,...to be saved?
well considering Jesus said
(Matthew 19:17-19) [17] And He said to him, Why do you call Me good? There is none good but one, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments

and Jesus was sent only to Jews as he sent his disciples only to Jews

(Matthew 15:24) But He answered and said, I am not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

(Matthew 10:5-6) [5] Jesus sent out these twelve, commanding them, saying, Do not go into the way of the nations, and do not enter into any city of the Samaritans. [6] But rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I would not expect Jesus to tell his audience of Jews to get circumcised or not to eat bacon , as they were circumcised and didn't eat bacon
Did he tell Cornelius to get circumcised?
you suggest Jesus and Peter were going to gentiles before the Mid Acts Dispensation , not true.
Peter wasn't going to gentiles before acts chapter 10 as it was still unlawful

(Acts 10:28) And he said to them, You know that it is an unlawful thing for a man, a Jew to keep company with or to come near to one of another nation. But God has shown me not to call any man common or unclean

when was Peter shown gentiles were no longer unclean , was it before Jesus was crucified , no ,at Pentecost , no ,
at the Mid Acts Dispensation , YES

(Acts 10:13-15) [13] And a voice came to him, saying, Rise, Peter! Kill and eat! [14] But Peter said, Not so, Lord, for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean. [15] And the voice spoke to him again the second time , What God has made clean, you do not call common.

was salvation and the pouring out of the Holy Spirit on gentiles a common thing (like you suggest) before the Mid Acts Dispensation . NO

(Acts 10:45) And those of the circumcision, who believed (as many as came with Peter), were astonished because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out on the nations also.

the uncircumcised nations

The Jewish Christians didn't accept the Mid Acts Dispensation either at first
(Acts 11:2-3) [2] And when Peter had come up to Jerusalem, those of the circumcision contended with him, [3] saying, You went in to uncircumcised men and ate with them.

( remember it was unlawful )

you will understand the bible much better once you have a handle on the Mid Acts Dispensation change
even Peter found it difficult and James

(Galatians 2:11-12) [11] But when Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was to be blamed. [12] For before some came from James, he ate with the nations. But when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those of the circumcision.

(II Peter 3:16) as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and unstable pervert, as also they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction).

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
(Acts 10:28) ... God has shown me not to call any man common or unclean

when was Peter shown gentiles were no longer unclean , was it before Jesus was crucified , no ,at Pentecost , no ,

(Acts 10:13-15) [13] And a voice came to him, saying, Rise, Peter! Kill and eat! [14] But Peter said, Not so, Lord, for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean. [15] And the voice spoke to him again the second time , What God has made clean, you do not call common.
When did God make them clean?

Hoping

Banned
well considering Jesus said
(Matthew 19:17-19) [17] And He said to him, Why do you call Me good? There is none good but one, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments
Are not those commandments encompassed by Jesus' two commandments?
Love God with all your might, soul, strength, and heart?
He didn't ask if the man was circumcised or not, or what the man ate.
Israel was the focus of all He did indeed, but He also helped anyone else with faith in Him.
A Syrophonecian woman and a centurion come to mind
(Matthew 15:24) But He answered and said, I am not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(Matthew 10:5-6) [5] Jesus sent out these twelve, commanding them, saying, Do not go into the way of the nations, and do not enter into any city of the Samaritans. [6] But rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Where He was sent and where He went are two different matters.
Everyone with faith was accepted by Him.
I would not expect Jesus to tell his audience of Jews to get circumcised or not to eat bacon , as they were circumcised and didn't eat bacon
I wouldn't expect it either, but if it had been so very important, don't you think He might have mentioned it?
you suggest Jesus and Peter were going to gentiles before the Mid Acts Dispensation , not true.
Peter wasn't going to gentiles before acts chapter 10 as it was still unlawful
Both helped Gentile believers.
(Acts 10:28) And he said to them, You know that it is an unlawful thing for a man, a Jew to keep company with or to come near to one of another nation. But God has shown me not to call any man common or unclean
And he went anyway.
The Law governing those things was over.
The "dispensation" was there for anyone to pick up.
was salvation and the pouring out of the Holy Spirit on gentiles a common thing (like you suggest) before the Mid Acts Dispensation . NO
Not at all.
But it had to start somewhere.
OT scripture mentions the Gentiles coming to God in multiple places.
Isa 60:13..."And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising."
(Acts 10:45) And those of the circumcision, who believed (as many as came with Peter), were astonished because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out on the nations also.
Yep.
They were now aware that belief in Christ was not limited to just one nation.
The uncircumcised nations
The Jewish Christians didn't accept the Mid Acts Dispensation either at first
(Acts 11:2-3) [2] And when Peter had come up to Jerusalem, those of the circumcision contended with him, [3] saying, You went in to uncircumcised men and ate with them.
( remember it was unlawful )
It had to be started somewhere.
you will understand the bible much better once you have a handle on the Mid Acts Dispensation change
even Peter found it difficult and James
Frankly speaking, it doesn't make any difference to me.
It is just a time plucked out of the air by/for men to be distracted from the real "good news".
(Galatians 2:11-12) [11] But when Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was to be blamed. [12] For before some came from James, he ate with the nations. But when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those of the circumcision.
Pete was caught between pleasing the visiting Jews, (and who really knows what they thought of eating with Gentiles anyway), and the folks who were already hosting his own visit.
Paul showed him though, that he missed a chance to incorporate Jews and Gentiles together as one in Christ.
I wish more had been written of the incident, like how the visitors reacted, and if they all ended up all eating together, or did the Jews stay separated during their visit.
I wonder if the visitors told Peter to "step aside and let us meet the Gentiles". ???
(II Peter 3:16) as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and unstable pervert, as also they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction).
Even modern folks can't understand everything that is written.
Romans 7 is testimony to that.

way 2 go

When did God make them clean?
funny how you quoted the answer

Idolater

funny how you quoted the answer

So when did God make them clean?

way 2 go

Are not those commandments encompassed by Jesus' two commandments?
Love God with all your might, soul, strength, and heart?
Jesus recited some commandments and included one of the summaries of the law

so no change before the Mid Acts Dispensation
as you contend but can't show
He didn't ask if the man was circumcised or not, or what the man ate.

I wouldn't expect it either, but if it had been so very important, don't you think He might have mentioned it?

Israel was the focus of all He did indeed, but He also helped anyone else with faith in Him.
A Syrophonecian woman and a centurion come to mind
Where He was sent and where He went are two different matters.
Everyone with faith was accepted by Him. Both helped Gentile believers.
that's not a change dispensation tho ,

Elijah and Elisha went to gentiles in the old covenant too , didn't change the covenant God had with Israel

(Luke 4:25-27) [25] But I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land. [26] But Elijah was not sent to any of them, except to Zarephath, a city of Sidon, to a woman, a widow. [27] And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian.
And he went anyway.
The Law governing those things was over.

yes , over at the time of the Mid Acts Dispensation and not before .
do have any evidence or just your belief as the authority ?

The "dispensation" was there for anyone to pick up.
yes , now for a little while longer it is available to everyone

(Romans 11:25) For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in.

Not at all.
But it had to start somewhere.
OT scripture mentions the Gentiles coming to God in multiple places.
Isa 60:13..."And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising."
It started at the
Mid Acts Dispensation

Yep.
They were now aware that belief in Christ was not limited to just one nation.
and
It started at the
Mid Acts Dispensation
Frankly speaking, it doesn't make any difference to me.
It is just a time plucked out of the air by/for men to be distracted from the real "good news".
Dispensation , house rules explains the "good news" and the change in dispensation was by God , not by man
3622 oikonomia oy-kon-om-ee'-ah from 3623; administration (of a household or estate); specially, a (religious) "economy":
Pete was caught between pleasing the visiting Jews, (and who really knows what they thought of eating with Gentiles anyway), and the folks who were already hosting his own visit.
Paul showed him though, that he missed a chance to incorporate Jews and Gentiles together as one in Christ.
I wish more had been written of the incident, like how the visitors reacted, and if they all ended up all eating together, or did the Jews stay separated during their visit.
I wonder if the visitors told Peter to "step aside and let us meet the Gentiles". ???
Peter separated himself from the gentiles because he caved in to peer pressure from the circumcision group from James who still thought it unlawful to eat with gentiles

Even modern folks can't understand everything that is written.
there was a house rules \ dispensation change that happened at mid acts
It allowed you to be saved apart from Israel

you're still hung up on works , we all have works but the Mid Acts Dispensation changed it to the equivalent of Abraham's 1st covenant

(Romans 11:6) But if by grace, then it is no more of works; otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it is of works, then it is no more of grace; otherwise work is no more work

Gal 3:11 Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law, for "The righteous shall live by faith."
Gal 3:12 But the law is not of faith, rather "The one who does them shall live by them."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
They have the original promised land,

No, they don't.

Israel has a fraction of the land that was given to them.

How can a Christian say the Passover does not apply to them?
Jesus is the Passover Lamb !

Because Christians are not under the law.

The Passover is part of the law.

Maybe yes...maybe no.

You admitted it. That's enough for me.

He did. He said: "Keep the greater laws, and the lesser laws."

That includes the dietary laws, and circumcision.

Idolater

... Christians are not under the law.

The Passover is part of the law.
1st Corinthians 5:7-8 " ... Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: 8 Therefore let us keep the feast ... "

Aren't feasts also part of the law?