Marijuana legalization: LESS government?

shagster01

Being a pagan Rusha, you wouldn't understand that Biblically it'a allowable for Christians to consume alcohol responsibly. The purpose of smoking dope is to get hiiiiiigh (which means you no longer have your full mental facilities...shag01 is a walking testimony).

Also, as I've said many times, you can take a toke or two and feel about the same as drinking a nice glass of wine. Of course that doesn't fit into your rants, so you keep ignoring it.

And back to our conversation from about a year ago, does responsible drinking include continuing after one has "had their fill" as was the case at the wedding in the Bible where Jesus turned water to wine, or are you still sticking with the story that he really only made fancy non-alcoholic grape juice?

shagster01

No, medical examiners do, and the ME would determine if the cause of death was dope, alcohol or cell phone.

Yet your "study" only said that many had it in their system, and did not draw the conclusion that it was the actual cause. If ME's are so good at determining that, why leave it out of the study?

I see that you're living in your ideal fantasy world where dopers are responsible parents.

You're acting like kids never get molested by youth pastors and priests.

And from swimming accidents. Make water illegal, right?

Nope. Keep it all legal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Being a pagan Rusha, you wouldn't understand that Biblically it'a allowable for Christians to consume alcohol responsibly. The purpose of smoking dope is to get hiiiiiigh (which means you no longer have your full mental facilities...shag01 is a walking testimony).

Also, as I've said many times, you can take a toke or two and feel about the same as drinking a nice glass of wine. Of course that doesn't fit into your rants, so you keep ignoring it.

Except that you just admitted that dope stays in your system longer. Hence drug addictds like you could take a "toke or two" and a blood test would undoubtedly show a large amount of marijuana in your system.

And back to our conversation from about a year ago, does responsible drinking include continuing after one has "had their fill" as was the case at the wedding in the Bible where Jesus turned water to wine, or are you still sticking with the story that he really only made fancy non-alcoholic grape juice?

(For those that don't know what this pot smoking addict is talking about, he picked up a Bible (or was it an article in High Times shag?) and believes that Jesus Christ over served alcohol to guests at a function).

It was explained back in that thread, but then I wouldn't expect you to remember as you've killed so many brain cells since then.

Caledvwlch

Except that you just admitted that dope stays in your system longer. Hence drug addictds like you could take a "toke or two" and a blood test would undoubtedly show a large amount of marijuana in your system.

But that still wouldn't prove cause of death. Or intoxication. I swear, lurking on this thread gives me the impression that everything you know about marijuana came from Reefer Madness.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet your "study" only said that many had it in their system, and did not draw the conclusion that it was the actual cause...

1) the majority of DUI drug arrests involve marijuana;

2) youth consumption of marijuana has increased;

3) drug-related suspensions/expulsions increased 32 percent over a 5-year period and a majority was for marijuana;

4) an increase in college users;

5) almost 50 percent of Denver arrestees tested positive for marijuana;

6) marijuana-related emergency room visits increased 57 percent from 2011-2013; and

7) marijuana-related hospitalizations has increased 82 percent since 2008.

...Keep it all legal.

That's why we have laws, police, judges and jails, because you just can't convince evil people right from wrong.

shagster01

1) the majority of DUI drug arrests involve marijuana;

This is not true.

2) youth consumption of marijuana has increased;

3) drug-related suspensions/expulsions increased 32 percent over a 5-year period and a majority was for marijuana;

This is a parenting issue, as I have already stated. I also stated long ago that I bought pot at school in science class when I was a kid. I'd say at least 50% of the kids I knew at my school had at least tried it by 9th grade, and this was when it was still illegal. The only difference now is that they are cracking down on it. My friend got caught when we were in 8th grade and he didn't even get suspended. He just had to take a class every Wednesday.

4) an increase in college users;

Not as fast as the increase of Adderall in College kids. You gonna crusade against that too?

And if they are over 21, which many college students are, it's legal here. And most still graduate too.

5) almost 50 percent of Denver arrestees tested positive for marijuana;

I wonder how many would test positive for alcohol if it stayed in your system for a month?

Why is it an issue that they test positive for a legal substance in Denver anyway?

6) marijuana-related emergency room visits increased 57 percent from 2011-2013; and

7) marijuana-related hospitalizations has increased 82 percent since 2008.

Paranoia. None would have died at home.

Show me one overdose death.

That's why we have laws, police, judges and jails, because you just can't convince evil people right from wrong.

Good point. And the laws, police, and judges here say it's legal. . .

How much dope you smoking anyway? You are repeating yourself. You posted this list already the other day, and I already had to respond to it then.

shagster01

Which means I could get a DUI for not being high. How stupid is that?

Yet you think that makes sense.

(For those that don't know what this pot smoking addict is talking about, he picked up a Bible (or was it an article in High Times shag?) and believes that Jesus Christ over served alcohol to guests at a function).

It was explained back in that thread, but then I wouldn't expect you to remember as you've killed so many brain cells since then.

Are you yelling at me for "believing" what the Bible says?

Then he called the bridegroom aside and said, "Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now."

And for those who don't know what aCW is talking about, he told me that Jesus really made grape juice, not wine. Thus, according to him, the host called the bridegroom aside and said, "Everyone brings out the choice grape juice first and then the cheaper grape juice after the guests have drank too much grape juice; but you have saved the best grape juice till now."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yayyy less people that can pass a drug test = more jobs for those who can!

LOL...I suppose we all could look at it from that perspective. HOWEVER, when these dopers aren't working, what are they doing?

Getting hiiiiiiiiiigh (and hence continuing to be a menace to society).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Which means I could get a DUI for not being high. How stupid is that?

I know that drugs addicts hate to admit this shag, but when drugs are in continuously in your system, you are perpetually hiiiiiiiiiigh.

shagster01

I know that drugs addicts hate to admit this shag, but when drugs are in continuously in your system, you are perpetually hiiiiiiiiiigh.

This is absolutely wrong. Show me one credible study that says if you smoke a joint you will be high for a month.

The world is laughing at you now aCW.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You say this looking down your nose...... Egoist.

No, i say this because i truely believe this:

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

and this:

Revelation 9:21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

As you should know the greek word that is translated there as sorceries is the same word that the word pharmacy comes from and means drugs.

Easy to see with the state of things today - wide spread murder, sexuality immorality and drugs, what that should be saying.

You clearly do not repent of your drugs.

shagster01

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

and this:

Revelation 9:21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

As you should know the greek word that is translated there as sorceries is the same word that the word pharmacy comes from and means drugs.

Easy to see with the state of things today - wide spread murder, sexuality immorality and drugs, what that should be saying.

Do you consider other prescription meds to be sorcery too, or just this one?

dreadknought

and this:

As you should know the greek word that is translated there as sorceries is the same word that the word pharmacy comes from and means drugs. I LIKE IT WHEN YOU INVOKE REVELATIONS.............. you still don't have a clue.

Your more worried about judging; witch.