ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ezekiel dedicates 3 whole chapters giving detailed measurements.
It wasn't spiritual.

Yes it was.

Why did Ezekiel use cubits that were different in measurement than regular cubits?

HINT:

(Rev 21:17) And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

No, I'm not.
Scripture tells us on many occasions that the offerings and sacrifices were a memorial to remind them that the mighty hand of God saves, and remind them of their sin.

Read Hebrews 10.

It's impossible to read Hebrews 10, and then claim what you are claiming.

It never ceases to amaze me what you Darby followers will do in trying to defend Darby's false teachings.

The offerings and sacrifices NEVER took away sin, neither in the past or in the future.

They never took away sins in the past because they all pointed to CHRIST. There are no future animal sacrifices.

Again, read Hebrews 10

Preterist Darby haters love to disagree with scripture and make things up.

I'm not the one embarrassing myself like you are.

musterion

Better yet, explain how Ezk 45:17 happens in your futuristic eschatology?

Hilston addressed this. You didn't like his answer but could not refute it from Scripture. So you asked him again, as if you hadn't already, and ignored him when he politely replied. Again. You don't ask questions for answers because you are dishonest.

musterion

Ezekiel dedicates 3 whole chapters giving detailed measurements.
It wasn't spiritual.

The surest signs of unbelievers are (a) denying Scripture by various means, including "that's spurtial, not literal," and (b) reluctance to explain, clearly and simply, what is the Gospel of our salvation. He fits both descriptors.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hilston addressed this. You didn't like his answer but could not refute it from Scripture. So you asked him again, as if you hadn't already, and ignored him when he politely replied. Again. You don't ask questions for answers because you are dishonest.

He didn't much of an answer.

First off, he said the animal sacrifices after the cross were lawful. That's in direct contraction to Hebrews 10.

Secondly, he claimed there will be animal sacrifices in the future because he said Ezekiel's temple vision will take place literally.

That's pretty much all he said, and all his answers are very easily refuted with scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The surest signs of unbelievers are (a) denying Scripture by various means,

That would be Dispensationalists.

including "that's spurtial, not literal,"

We get that you don't understand spiritual things. Darby taught you not to.

(b) reluctance to explain, clearly and simply, what is the Gospel of our salvation.

I stand by my answer Rom 10:9

Keep trying to make me out to be an unbeliever, maybe that will make you feel better about Darby's false teachings.

Danoh

Read Tambora's posts.

She's actually claiming there will be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future.

She's nuts.

Read Tet's rinse and repeat nonsense...

When replied to, he asserts MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

When ignored, he asserts it is because MADs are unable refute his Preterist nonsense.

When ad homiened, he asserts it is because MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

Rinse, repeat:

When his baiting questions are replied to, he asserts MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense...

What then is the clown after?

Supposedly, something to do with someone named Darby.

Supposedly...

But I strongly doubt it.

He and Jerry have been the only ones to use this odd approach to convincing others he is not up to no good.

I'm sure more than a few are uncertain about how it is exactly that Tet's not surprisingly "three pronged" approach is supposed to win converts to his...Preterist nonsense.

Leaving only one and the same conclusion that has remained a constant for years on TOL as to Tet's actual agenda, that said years have continued to point to...

That he is about setting off strife.

Plain and simple.

He will now continue to prove this - via his door number one, door number two, or door number three.

Tet's is a classic case of...

James 1:8's "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Watch him resort once more to one of the above three.

Talk about a study in comedy.

ClimateSanity

Read Tet's rinse and repeat nonsense...

When ignored, he asserts it is because MADs are unable refute his Preterist nonsense.

When ad homiened, he asserts it is because MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

Rinse, repeat:

When his baiting questions are replied to, he asserts MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense...

Supposedly, something to do with someone named Darby.

Supposedly...

But I strongly doubt it.

He and Jerry have been the only ones to use this odd approach to convincing others he is not up to no good.

I'm sure more than a few are uncertain about how it is exactly that Tet's not surprisingly "three pronged" approach is supposed to win converts to his...Preterist nonsense.

Leaving only one and the same conclusion that has remained a constant for years on TOL as to Tet's actual agenda, that said years have continued to point to...

That he is about setting off strife.

Plain and simple.

He will now continue to prove this - via his door number one, door number two, or door number three.

Watch him resort once more to one of the above three.

Talk about a study in comedy.

He is also a flat out liar. Tambora never said there will be sacrifices for sin atonement. They are a reminder and memorial but never an atonement....they never were. The trouble is Tet believes the sacrifices atoned for sin in the OT despite what the Bible says.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

See Hebrews 10:4

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Um....you never reply with scripture, and you never can defend your claims.

You never ignore me, you spend countless hours babbling on and on about me personally instead of actually addressing the topic.

Danoh

Um....you never reply with scripture, and you never can defend your claims.

You never ignore me, you spend countless hours babbling on and on about me personally instead of actually addressing the topic.

Tet's rinse and repeat nonsense...

1 - When replied to, he asserts MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

2 - When ignored, he asserts it is because MADs are unable refute his Preterist nonsense.

3 - When ad homiened, he asserts it is because MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

That is Tet's rinse, repeat...

Why?

Because Tet's is a classic case of...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Ezk 45:17) It will be the duty of the prince to provide the burnt offerings, grain offerings and drink offerings at the festivals, the New Moons and the Sabbaths—at all the appointed festivals of Israel. He will provide the sin offerings, grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to make atonement for the Israelites.

Many Darby followers like Tambora claim the future animal sacrifices will be for "memorial" purposes only.

However, that's not what is found in Ezekiel's vision.

Ezekiel's vision makes it clear there will be animal sacrifices for sin offerings and atonement.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

1 - When replied to, he asserts MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

2 - When ignored, he asserts it is because MADs are unable refute his Preterist nonsense.

3 - When ad homiened, he asserts it is because MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

That is Tet's rinse, repeat...

Why?

Because Tet's is a classic case of...

Once again, Danoh spends all his time criticizing the people who disagree with him, instead of actually addressing the topic.

Danoh is the epitome of ad hominem.

Danoh

(Ezk 45:17) It will be the duty of the prince to provide the burnt offerings, grain offerings and drink offerings at the festivals, the New Moons and the Sabbaths—at all the appointed festivals of Israel. He will provide the sin offerings, grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to make atonement for the Israelites.

Many Darby followers like Tambora claim the future animal sacrifices will be for "memorial" purposes only.

However, that's not what is found in Ezekiel's vision.

Ezekiel's vision makes it clear there will be animal sacrifices for sin offerings and atonement.

musterion

Good question.

•He's not here to make a positive case for preterism because, as STP observed the other day, there isn't one. Preterism raises far more practical, day to day living questions than it can possibly answer. One has a tough time answering such questions from Scriptures which, if preterism is true, no longer apply to anyone...which is most of it.

•He's not here to destroy disp'ism, though he's already convinced himself he's done it.

•He's not here to preach the Gospel, also for sickeningly obvious reasons.

•He's not here to engage in other topics, religious or not. He doesn't participate much elsewhere -- I want to say he doesn't have the time but he spends SO much time obsessing about disp'ism that it's clear he chooses to hyperfocus on what he wants to destroy, and little else.

So I think you're correct...there's some hole in his soul that is filled only by sowing strife by any means necessary. Just one example: asking the EXACT SAME QUESTIONS of us today that he asked Hilston during the debate YEARS AGO, which he always follows up with "No MAD has attempted to answer this..." even though Hilston did so, in spades. He's simply a liar who wants to cause trouble.

On the other hand...because his personality expresses itself pretty much solely through his hatred of disp'ism, it resembles a mild, high-functioning but particularly recalcitrant form of autism. That would also explain much.

Strife-sowing liar is still the simplest explanation, and it fits the observable data.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Once again, the very immature Danoh tries to distract with ad hominem because he can't defend the false teachings he subscribes to.

In the following passage, animals will not be harmed.

(Isaiah 65:25) The wolf and the lamb will feed together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox,
and dust will be the serpent’s food.
They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,”
says the Lord.

Yet, people like Tambora and other Darby followers claim animals will be killed when both the Ezekiel passages and Isaiah passages are placed in the Dispensationalist's future millennial kingdom.

Danoh

Good question.

•He's not here to make a positive case for preterism because, as STP observed the other day, there isn't one. Preterism raises far more practical, day to day living questions than it can possibly answer. One has a tough time answering such questions from Scriptures which, if preterism is true, no longer apply to anyone...which is most of it.

•He's not here to destroy disp'ism, though he's already convinced himself he's done it.

•He's not here to engage in other topics, religious or not. He doesn't participate much elsewhere -- I want to say he doesn't have the time but he spends SO much time obsessing about disp'ism that it's clear he chooses to hyperfocus on what he wants to destroy, and little else.

So I think you're correct...there's some hole in his soul that is filled only by sowing strife by any means necessary. Just one example: asking the EXACT SAME QUESTIONS of us today that he asked Hilston during the debate YEARS AGO, which he always follows up with "No MAD has attempted to answer this..." He's simply a liar who wants to cause trouble.

On the other hand...because his personality expresses itself pretty much solely through his hatred of disp'ism, it resembles a mild, high-functioning but particularly recalcitrant form of autism. That would also explain much.

You...are on a roll!

Again - well thought out and expressed.

:thumb:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good question.

So I think you're correct...there's some hole in his soul that is filled only by sowing strife by any means necessary. Just one example: asking the EXACT SAME QUESTIONS of us today that he asked Hilston during the debate YEARS AGO, which he always follows up with "No MAD has attempted to answer this..." even though Hilston did so, in spades. He's simply a liar who wants to cause trouble.

More ad hominem from another Darby follower who can't defend Darby's false teachings.

(Acts 17:24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;