ECT MAD is error perfected.

Right Divider

Body part
I do . . .

The New Covenant of Grace that was ratified by the blood of Jesus Christ, offered on the cross, to justify and save a remnant of souls chosen in Him for redemption, out of all the nations of the world. Ephesians 1:3-12; Revelation 5:9-10, 7:10.
You add to scripture with your "New Covenant of Grace". Nowhere does the Bible say that (not even in Hebrew or Greek). Although..... it does mention the dispensation of the grace of God (Eph 3:2). It's interesting that you cling to the one that's NOT in the Bible, but deny the one that IS!
Jer 31:31-33 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
God says that He will write the LAW in their inward parts and their hearts. Why the law? Why no mention of Gentiles? Only the houses of Israel and Judah.

There are other prophecies about this very same thing:
Eze 36:24-28 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. (25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. (26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
No doubt you have a "spiritual" explanation for this. By that I mean that you will trash the physical part and make it "spiritual only", which is deny God's Word and claim that scripture is "just for us today".

Revelation 5:10 is NOT about you, it is about Israel. The kingdom of priests is Israel. Read your Bible.

SaulToPaul 2

There are other prophecies about this very same thing:
Eze 36:24-28 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. (25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. (26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
No doubt you have a "spiritual" explanation for this. By that I mean that you will trash the physical part and make it "spiritual only", which is deny God's Word and claim that scripture is "just for us today".

Indeed, and God is not causing her to walk in his statutes, and do them. If He was, she would not be confessing her sins daily.

Predicted response: "Bah", "You dispie wackos are too focused on Israel", "missing deep truths", etc

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Bah!

RAS_Nubian_goat.JPG

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Can you draw us to a point? You keep yelling that MAD is wrong and start threads that seem to have an agenda, but never reveal what your argument is.

Try a syllogism.

MAD says A.
Bible says B.
Therefore, MAD is not Biblical.

That could be the beginnings of a rational discussion. :thumb:

Oh I see! now you want inject logic into the mix...Soooooo Mainstream.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh I see! now you want inject logic into the mix...Soooooo Mainstream.

I'd settle for a sentence that had some context and relevance. Y' gotta be able to crawl before you can fly to the moon. :chuckle:

way 2 go

Can you draw us to a point? You keep yelling that MAD is wrong and start threads that seem to have an agenda, but never reveal what your argument is.

Try a syllogism.

MAD says A.
Bible says B.

It will come out a false syllogism

but

I would still like to see it :popcorn:

heir

TOL Subscriber

Try a syllogism.

MAD says A.
Bible says B.

I like Paul's use of one here. He shows us bad news in verses 9 and 10 and then finishes it with good news in verse 11!

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

way 2 go

Originally Posted by way 2 go View Post
here is the marriage vow

Exo 24:6 And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins, and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
Exo 24:7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the ears of the people. And they said, All that Jehovah has said we will do, and be obedient.
Exo 24:8 And Moses took the blood and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which Jehovah has made with you concerning all these words.

Eze_16:8 "When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord GOD, and you became mine.

Yes. This is the betrothed Jewish bride that proved to be unfaithful, which God divorced for her adulteries and unfaithfulness . . . right?

one bride Jews only

reconciliation attempted Mat 15:24

Jews cut off for now .not reconciled yet

body of Christ There is neither Jew nor Greek ...

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I like Paul's use of one here. He shows us bad news in verses 9 and 10 and then finishes it with good news in verse 11!

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Excellent post! However, the "ignorant ones" will attempt
to "Weasel" out an explanation! That, will be mildly amusing!