ECT MAD is defeated by the locked timeframe of Lk 23

john w

Hall of Fame
(Rev 12:7) Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

Please explain what kind of war this was Little Johnny?

Were there tears?

Was there death?

No, you admitted sodomite, with your little Johnny tough guy act, whose arms look like a girl, and chin,like a girl,you answer the question, effeminate one:

Revelation 21:4 KJV And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Stupid Tet: This prophecy was fulfilled in AD 70, as prior to AD 70, there were/was tears, death, sorrow, crying, pain in the kingdom of God up there in the third heaven, since the kingdom of God was never on/will never be on earth.

Why was this scripture of prophecy even included in the book, you stupid Preterist moron, if it were not talking, in context, about physical tears, physical death, physical sorrow, physical pain,physical crying, only experienced on a physical planet? Never did these conditions exist in the third heaven, which you say is the kingdom of God's only sphere.

Answer the question, punk, and defend your "argument."

You won't, you fraud.

When was it written, punk, and fulfilled?

Read it, punk-"their"-whose physical death, pain,..............?

OT saints, in "Abraham's bosom?"

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who is this "their," punk? It is talking about people, who exhibit pain, suffering,.......................on earth, you stupid Preterist scammer.

Only a Preterist scammer, like yourself, a "one trick scripture pony," would scam this.

And that was the second heaven depicted in Revelation 12:7 KJV. You can't be this stupid, like your arms.

You were caught in another one of your habitual lies, you offensive piece of dung. You asserted that "OT saints" went to "Abraham's bosom," which is not either the second heaven, or the third heaven, you stupid idiot.

So, you lied. Rev. 12:7 KJV is not the third heaven, you weasel. Rev. 21:4KJV is talking about physical death, pain, crying.................. on earth, you moron, or your God/"god," like you, is an idiot.

And start lifting some weights, you "little" arm effeminate weasel. Your looks are quite embarrassing, little framed, skinny, puny punk.

And get a job, you Preterist loafer.

SaulToPaul 2

The NC is for all who have faith in Christ Jesus.

If you understood who the House of Israel was, and how the Gentiles became fellow heirs to the promises, you wouldn't be so confused.

:chuckle:

Gentiles ALWAYS had access to God through Gen 12:1-3 (KJV).
He didn't need to turn them into Israel in order to bless them, or save them.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:chuckle:

Gentiles ALWAYS had access to God through Gen 12:1-3 (KJV).
He didn't need to turn them into Israel in order to bless them, or save them.

One of the rare moments we can agree . . .

God has always saved His people (Jew and Gentile) through covenant promise, as given to Abraham. It was how and why Abel, Seth, Noah, Job, Isaac, etc. received His saving grace.

Salvation by promise and grace has nothing to do with differing dispensations of time or a "Replacement Theology."

Right Divider

Body part

God has always saved His people (Jew and Gentile) through covenant promise, as given to Abraham. It was how and why Abel, Seth, Noah, Job, Isaac, etc. received His saving grace.

Salvation by promise and grace has nothing to do with differing dispensations of time or a "Replacement Theology."
More scriptureless opinions.... :juggle:

john w

Hall of Fame
You're almost as bad as SD with your out of context "any old scripture will do" quoting.

Agreed-one trick pony of scripture, and the Preterist scammer thinks, "That showed those meanie dispies, a thin, or two.......Nothin' to this debating thin, Lucy....."

Right Divider

Body part
What exactly in my post are you disagreeing with or denying?

You are so entrenched in your false philosophy and you cannot see the forest for the trees.
You (and many here) are always beating up the straw-man of "D-ism" and do not even understand what it actually is.

You think that Noah "found saving grace" when the Bible says that Noah "found grace in the eyes of the LORD". I notice that you ADD to the Word of God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You are so entrenched in your false philosophy and you cannot see the forest for the trees.
You (and many here) are always beating up the straw-man of "D-ism" and do not even understand what it actually is.

I know exactly and thoroughly all about Dispensationalism. I spent 7 years subjected to serious indoctrination of the system. Thankfully, God led me out of that sorry, humanistic brainwashing, into His Gospel Truth.

You think that Noah "found saving grace" when the Bible says that Noah "found grace in the eyes of the LORD".

Did God save Noah or not?

Did Noah die in the flood like the rest of humanity? No. Such draws a very clear picture of what God's grace achieves for a sinner.

God's grace rescues sinners from deserved judgments and death.

God's grace always saves . . .

And God's grace is promised according to Godly Covenant. Such is Gospel Truth. Such is the Gospel of the promised Savior. God's grace is centered in the promise fulfilled by the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.

What part of this do you not understand or do not believe?

Right Divider

Body part
I know exactly and thoroughly all about Dispensationalism. I spent 7 years subjected to serious indoctrination of the system. Thankfully, God led me out of that sorry, humanistic brainwashing, into His Gospel Truth.
I guess that's why you're always attacking things that none of us MAD's believe. Good work.

Did God save Noah or not?

Did Noah die in the flood like the rest of humanity? No. Such draws a very clear picture of what God's grace achieves for a sinner.

God's grace rescues sinners from deserved judgments and death.
The Bible shows why Noah "found grace".
Gen 6:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:9) ¶ These [are] the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man [and] perfect in his generations, [and] Noah walked with God.

Whereas the rest of the world...:
Gen 6:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:5) ¶ And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

God's grace always saves . . .
We really enjoy your vague platitudes.

And God's grace is promised according to Godly Covenant. Such is Gospel Truth. Such is the Gospel of the promised Savior. God's grace is centered in the promise fulfilled by the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.
More lovely opinions.... you're very good at giving your opinions.

What part of this do you not understand or do not believe?
I understand the nature and order of Gods plans throughout the Bible.

You mash them in a blender and have yourself a nice smoothie.

Danoh

Common sense.

Well, that leaves you out...

You're one more dime a dozen "Pigs in the Parlor" kind of a guy...

You're a walk by sight based junkie hooked on the opium of the mass of Pentecostals and their same, exact, emotion based foolishness...

Common sense for you?

Some demon hiding behind a tree...

Talk about...dumb.

andyc

Well, that leaves you out...

You're one more dime a dozen "Pigs in the Parlor" kind of a guy...

You're a walk by sight based junkie hooked on the opium of the mass of Pentecostals and their same, exact, emotion based foolishness...

Common sense for you?

Some demon hiding behind a tree...

Talk about...dumb.

Wow I must have really upset you recently.
Good.