ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sure there is He came in the flesh was crucified and is now is His glorified body.

We now have access to Jesus because the veil has been removed and we have access to the Holy of Holies,which according to scripture we can approach boldly in Him.

Yes, that is the gospel.

Interplanner

No one does BUT Paul said there is an absolute distinction between two aspects of Christ:

Rom 1:2-3

vs

Rom 16:25; Eph 3:8-9; 2 Cor 5:16

Same Christ...just not the same ways to know Him.

What do you mean? If you were going to illustrate this, you should just use 2 Cor 5 kata sarka vs God was in Christ. Which is very easy to explain.

glorydaz

Wait a minute not much more than an hour ago YOU put me on ignore again remember ?

lol, I read what dan wrote and you can ignore the obvious to support the lies of MAD but that was and is blasphemy to associate anyone but God with " I AM".

I read what Dan wrote, and you simply failed to get it. I'm afraid you're one of those who shoots before he finds the mark. :chuckle:

dodge

You won't even try to see what those verses I posted tell us about Him.

I will not join you in your error as in Jesus only went to the 12 tribes and Paul is your hero. Nope, not now not ever.

If you would actually read the gospels the Gospel that Jesus brought, lived , preached, and died for is there. What is sad and scary is that YOU cannot see it.

Interplanner

I will not join you in your error as in Jesus only went to the 12 tribes and Paul is your hero. Nope, not now not ever.

If you would actually read the gospels the Gospel that Jesus brought, lived , preached, and died for is there. What is sad and scary is that YOU cannot see it.

I'm getting the idea that the club does not allow members to read John, as in Jn 4 or 11 (not for this nation only).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey musty,

You hate me so much because you are intimidated by my accurate description of your corrupt faith.

You are so much intimidated by me that you are using me in your sig.

dodge

I'm getting the idea that the club does not allow members to read John, as in Jn 4 or 11 (not for this nation only).

IP, sometimes all you can do is pray that God would free their heart to His truth !

I lost my cool earlier until God reminded me that the fight is NOT against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, spiritual wickedness in high places etc.

Interplanner

You are playing mind reading and C&P is anybody's guess. I notice that this is a technique of STP and RD too: mind reading. And the reader is an idiot if they can't.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Learn how to talk.

drbrumley

Same as in singular in salvation as that is the "good news" Jesus taught. There are no good newses as far as salvation is concerned unless there are TWO Jesus', and Neither one of us believes there are "2" saviors.

Um, not sure what you mean by that but if I understand you correctly, your speaking of the DBR. Correct?

The Twelve apostles when they preached the Gospel of the Kingdom prior to the death of Christ never mentioned the death of Christ (Luke 18:31-34.

Luke 18:31-34New King James Version (NKJV)
Jesus a Third Time Predicts His Death and Resurrection
31*Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of Man will be accomplished. 32*For He will be delivered to the Gentiles and will be mocked and insulted and spit upon. 33*They will scourge Him and kill Him. And the third day He will rise again.”
34*But they understood none of these things; this saying was hidden from them, and they did not know the things which were spoken.

So what do you do about that?

musterion

You are playing mind reading and C&P is anybody's guess. I notice that this is a technique of STP and RD too: mind reading. And the reader is an idiot if they can't.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Learn how to talk.

Copy and Paste.

Do that with those four verses, with "vs" between Rom 1:2-3 and the others.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
IP, sometimes all you can do is pray that God would free their heart to His truth !

I lost my cool earlier until God reminded me that the fight is NOT against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, spiritual wickedness in high places etc.

Yes, satan is behind all this nonsense faith.

And they don't even know how they are being used by satan.