ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

Interplanner

Um, not sure what you mean by that but if I understand you correctly, your speaking of the DBR. Correct?

The Twelve apostles when they preached the Gospel of the Kingdom prior to the death of Christ never mentioned the death of Christ (Luke 18:31-34.

Luke 18:31-34New King James Version (NKJV)
Jesus a Third Time Predicts His Death and Resurrection
31*Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of Man will be accomplished. 32*For He will be delivered to the Gentiles and will be mocked and insulted and spit upon. 33*They will scourge Him and kill Him. And the third day He will rise again.”
34*But they understood none of these things; this saying was hidden from them, and they did not know the things which were spoken.

So what do you do about that?

You are late dr.B. the sacrifice of Christ had been explained and mentioned and known from the beginning. But the discples were mostly Galilean with an axe to grind about government. Two were zealots. They really wanted another kingdom. That tendency infected all of them until the point when Christ restated his sacrifice, Peter blew up. They had to have known to blow up, because that is what denial is. You suppress.

Now notice even more carefully that besides not being willing to talk, it is HIDDEN from them. That would be a God thing. He knew they would try to prevent the death of Christ, because there is no point in a miracle working zealot leader who is dead. Notice Peter again. The counterattack on the temple guards.

There is no way that Lk 18 can be ripped from the whole story, and they did know about the sacrifice all the way.

'The Son of Man will go just as happened to John...' among several others.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey every one,

musty has been giving me neg reps.

I must really getting to his nerve.

Poor musty.

drbrumley

You are late dr.B. the sacrifice of Christ had been explained and mentioned and known from the beginning. But the discples were mostly Galilean with an axe to grind about government. Two were zealots. They really wanted another kingdom. That tendency infected all of them until the point when Christ restated his sacrifice, Peter blew up. They had to have known to blow up, because that is what denial is. You suppress.

Now notice even more carefully that besides not being willing to talk, it is HIDDEN from them. That would be a God thing. He knew they would try to prevent the death of Christ, because there is no point in a miracle working zealot leader who is dead. Notice Peter again. The counterattack on the temple guards.

There is no way that Lk 18 can be ripped from the whole story, and they did know about the sacrifice all the way.

'The Son of Man will go just as happened to John...' among several others.
In the book of Interplanner, Luke 18:
34*But they understood all of these things; this saying was not hidden from them, and they did knew the things which were spoken.

No wonder no one takes you serious.

dodge

You won't even try to see what those verses I posted tell us about Him.

Just finished re-reading the 4 verses you posted and they give no new message that Peter did not preach.

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

Things that are the same are the same even if you do not recognize them as the same.

dodge

why does it bother you that I expose your evil deeds?

this is rhetorical question.

Just maybe if we stop attacking each other and discuss the scriptures JUST MAYBE God will bless out effort because if I am wrong , I do not believe I am, I want to yield to God and His truth over anyone's opinion.

There is my opinion then there is their opinion and then there is the truth of God.

dodge

Rhetorical questions don't need answered.

Just maybe if we stop attacking each other and discuss the scriptures JUST MAYBE God will bless out effort because if I am wrong , I do not believe I am, I want to yield to God and His truth over anyone's opinion.

There is my opinion then there is their opinion and then there is the truth of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Rhetorical questions don't need answered.

I did not expect it. But I thought you thought I was really asking you since you don't seem to understand what is going on. You are just a mouth.

You are here for cheer leader of corrupt faith.

drbrumley

Outstanding....

musterion

Just finished re-reading the 4 verses you posted and they give no new message that Peter did not preach.

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

Things that are the same are the same even if you do not recognize them as the same.

You're not seeing it.

See the purple I added in your quote? That's a contextual key. It is why you're in error citing Peter at this time. If you'd like me to explain that I can.

Hint: 1 Peter 1:1; Gal 2:9

dodge

Um, not sure what you mean by that but if I understand you correctly, your speaking of the DBR. Correct?

The Twelve apostles when they preached the Gospel of the Kingdom prior to the death of Christ never mentioned the death of Christ (Luke 18:31-34.

Luke 18:31-34New King James Version (NKJV)
Jesus a Third Time Predicts His Death and Resurrection
31*Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of Man will be accomplished. 32*For He will be delivered to the Gentiles and will be mocked and insulted and spit upon. 33*They will scourge Him and kill Him. And the third day He will rise again.”
34*But they understood none of these things; this saying was hidden from them, and they did not know the things which were spoken.

So what do you do about that?

I keep on trusting God and loving Jesus that is what I do.

Paul said the other Apostles were in Christ before he was. NOW if Paul was the first to reveal the mystery and the other Apostles were already saved by the gospel of grace that no less than Paul said was revealed to the other Apostles by the SPIRIT what do you do about that ?

Here is the verse:

1Co 2:10
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Notice that Paul received the same message as all of the other Apostles. Remember the other Apostles were in Christ BEFORE Paul as he said.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It is all about what is going on. They will not read what you post. They twist the scripture to suit their doctrine.

Quoting the scripture to them is throwing peals to the pig, as Jesus says. And again, they don't care what Jesus says.