ECT MAD interp flaw

Interplanner

I find that MAD simply does not acknowledge the classic Reformation interp principle of using the Letters to make final determination of what the historic accounts meant. MAD seems to spend its time in the gospels and Acts trying to find different stages of an evolving gospel, instead of taking the plain meaning of passages like Gal 1-2 and Jude on the faith once delivered to the believers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I find that MAD simply does not acknowledge the classic Reformation interp principle of using the Letters to make final determination of what the historic accounts meant. MAD seems to spend its time in the gospels and Acts trying to find different stages of an evolving gospel, instead of taking the plain meaning of passages like Gal 1-2 and Jude on the faith once delivered to the believers.

Of course, this is ONLY your opinion. You seem to claim to KNOW what MAD is up to. Have you taken a poll or are you privy to knowledge that most are unaware of? Are you faking it or have you done an extensive study on the subject of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism? Can you tell us what the "Grace Gospel" is? Can you back up your assertions with facts?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You find ?

andyc

MADism is simply a POV that's adopted a gnostic systematic theology regarding salvation, including the invention of multiple different gospels. And the are overly obsessed and determined to understanding God's prophetic program. They've actually become so obsessed with it that they now see themselves as God's advisers on the subject.

Ignore them, they are kooks.

SaulToPaul 2

MADism is simply a POV that's adopted a gnostic systematic theology regarding salvation, including the invention of multiple different gospels. And the are overly obsessed and determined to understanding God's prophetic program. They've actually become so obsessed with it that they now see themselves as God's advisers on the subject.

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

:rotfl: Oh oh I'm a MAD and I'm having fun "belly laughing" at your comment. I hope you're not offended. Perhaps, I'm easily amused at guys like you? :crackup:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, you can bet that those who claim we invent multiple gospels do not believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

I'll tell ya, my opinion will be considered controversial, however, I'll say it anyway. Anyone who rejects the Grace Gospel (Paul's Gospel) cannot consider themselves a member of the Body of Christ and a true Child of God. Paul's Gospel is the ONLY Gospel that is able to bring salvation to both Jew and Gentile during this Dispensation of Grace. If you reject this Gospel and follow after another, you will end up standing before God and being judged by your WORKS! (Not your sins.) Christ took care of the sin question about two thousand years ago. He shed His blood on the cross for ALL of humanities sins. However, only those who hear the true Gospel and place ALL their faith in Christ as their Savior will receive eternal life.

Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice it doesn't say, "according to their sins." The small and the great standing before God are the rejectors (unbelievers) of God's Grace" through the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The believers will stand before Christ (separately) and be judged for the works that they did while in the flesh. However, there will be NO condemnation for the true believer. They will spend eternity with God in Heaven.

DAN P

andyc; Ignore them said:
Hi and the reason he says IGNORE THEM , is because many see and believe Col 1:25-26 !!

Maybe ANDY will explain why they believe that the body began in Acts 2 , as PENTECOST is a major Jewish festival 11

The apostles were looking for the restoration of the KINGDOM to Israel , in Acts 1:6 ??

So how were the Jewish believers saved in Acts ??

dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

Can it really be the case that no MAD had believed 1 Cor. 15:1-4 before they later embraced MAD?

Danoh

Says the one proud of his purported gift from God that Satan and/or flesh can perfectly duplicate AND TEACH.

JohnW, can I hear it? LEMME HEAR IT BRUTHUH!

You might consider that when the gifts were replaced by doctrine or teaching from the (by then confirmed by the gifts) writtten Word only, the portal that had allowed supernatural events on both sides of good and evil was temporarily closed.

What we see in these people is the flesh taken by them as "the Spirit's leading" as a result of the ignorance that is in them, given the absence of the Word rightly divided in light of things this side of that which is perfect: the completed, confirmed revelation of the Mystery in written form.

musterion

I find that MAD simply does not acknowledge the classic Reformation interp principle of using the Letters to make final determination of what the historic accounts meant.

As a blanket statement, that is false. But even if it is partly true in specific incidences, it's only because there was an entirely new and previously unrevealed SECRET body of doctrine that was revealed in the meantime, one which MUST be reckoned with but which you and most here pretty much ignore and deny. In which case, the error is yours.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Jn. 3:16; I Jn. 5:11-13; Jn. 1:12 You say this is circ. This is now, not future. Jesus, Peter, John, James taught grace.