ECT MAD interp flaw

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Did he take issue with RD's agreement with what I pointed out?

No.

Just with me.

For him; this is about me.

For me, this is not about him; but about his behavior.

I am crystal clear that the sinner (identity) is a sinner (identity) not because the sinner sins (behavior), but because the sinner (identity) is a sinner (identity).

As I told you that I see you in Christ (identity); I see him in Christ (identity).

You are both saints (identity) not based on your behavior, but based on your having been identified by the Spirit as one with, and in...Christ (Identity)

This is basic Grace Doctrine 101 that many on TOL are clueless of, thus; their false conclusion that salvation and or its maintenance, are works (behavior) dependent, rather tham what it actually is - identity dependent.

I am addressing him from that.

You both end up offended at my words out of where you are each at in your understanding of this, and or where you are each at in your understanding of it during such moments.

Depends on what information about these issues we access in any moment.

Such will determine the end result...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

What's in your spiritual wallet during such moments is a matter of what you choose to access during such moments.

Other than your baseball bat :chuckle:

For you'll have to try harder, Tam; my high regard for you remains untainted.

Not only are you a sister in the Lord; but one dear to me.

Whether or not you remain fair towards me as you have - more often than not...

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

It's odd how you can give someone a compliment while verbally attacking them at the same time. Are you just "wired" like that?