London knife attack

This Charming Manc

Oh the chuckle brothers are at it .............

tumblr_m9ez4z3kIW1qclkew.jpg

*picture for added cultural reference

Please illuminate me on your wisdom.

I see insults but no argument, scared to make a point?

All the time...:plain:

musterion

No that is a fantasy position you created. No ones claimed that or thinks that.

They are alive and that is better than them being dead which is much more likely if they had been attacked with a gun.

What's most important to you isn't THAT innocents are attacked, or WHY they're attacked. You really don't care. All that really matters to you is HOW. Innocents being attacked in one fashion - while perhaps tragic to you - is more acceptable and LESS tragic than their being attacked in another, which shows how little you really care for those who are attacked. Your agenda is all-important. If it weren't, you wouldn't have gone off on OUR guns in the context of an attack in a country that outlawed them.

You are a wicked, agenda-driven scumbag and you're not fooling anyone.

bybee

And that makes the wanton murder of innocents acceptable, doesn't it. As long as they're not killed by guns, it's okay - just an unfortunate tragedy. When a gun is involved, THEN it's morally repugnant and evil.

Dead is dead as far as I'm concerned!

This Charming Manc

What's most important to you isn't THAT innocents are attacked, or WHY they're attacked. You really don't care. All that really matters to you is HOW. Being attacked in one fashion is more acceptable than being attacked in another, which shows how little you care for those who are attacked. Your agenda is all.

You are deluded that not what I've said, my concern is that the damage is as little as possible.

Evil people exist, and they will do evil things, we can minimised that but never stop it. So I want them limited in there capacity to do evil.

I also believe relatively good people, do evil and stupid things. Thus i'm quite happy that there ability to evil and stupid things with offensive weapons is limited also.

I see reasoned argument wins the day again. :)

Arthur Brain

What's most important to you isn't THAT innocents are attacked, or WHY they're attacked. You really don't care. All that really matters to you is HOW. Innocents being attacked in one fashion - while perhaps tragic to you - is more acceptable and LESS tragic than their being attacked in another, which shows how little you really care for those who are attacked. Your agenda is all-important. If it weren't, you wouldn't have gone off on OUR guns in the context of an attack in a country that outlawed them.

Sheesh, he ain't saying any such thing dingbat. You seriously need to grow up.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
No that is a fantasy position you created. No ones claimed that or thinks that.

No, that is what you have been blathering about in every thread concerning the recent attack in California.

They are alive and that is better than them being dead which is much more likely if they had been attacked with a gun.

You obviously do hold that position or you would not go on to state that very sentiment in this sentence.

brewmama

You are deluded that not what I've said, my concern is that the damage is as little as possible.

Evil people exist, and they will do evil things, we can minimised that but never stop it. So I want them limited in there capacity to do evil.

I also believe relatively good people, do evil and stupid things. Thus i'm quite happy that there ability to evil and stupid things with offensive weapons is limited also.
I see reasoned argument wins the day again. :)

Is English not your first language? Or do you just have a lot of careless errors?

brewmama

Really all shootings in the states over the last 15 years have been in gun free zones?

Do you even believe that? I know you have the IQ of a turd but I didn't think even you were that divorced from reality?

All the publicized ones where liberals wail and call for gun control were. Are you that uninformed?

This Charming Manc

No you are intentionally misinterpreting what I am saying.

Let be very clear and straight forward.

I oppose and dislike all attacks on innocents. If a terrorist with a gun kills a person and terrorist with a knife kills a person it is equally wrong, evil and unacceptable.

I have an issue with the public ownership of Guns because as show tonight a terrorist with a knife in London injures 3 people, 2 terrorists with AR15's in California kill 14 and injury over 20.

Its that not gun deaths are worse, its just that there are more deaths when terrorists have guns.

I agree with bybee dead is dead, but lets limit the number of dead as much as possible

No, that is what you have been blathering about in every thread concerning the recent attack in California.

You obviously do hold that position or you would not go on to state that very sentiment in this sentence.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't really want to argue about it because I am tired of the subject. However, even though I do not often agree with TCM (and I don't agree that Americans should take the European/British position of outlawing guns), he is right in this one. I have repeatedly stated that I have no feelings of judgement or criticism for your gun culture in the USA and my only advice has been that you need to learn to live with it, if you haven't already done so. It's your culture, you are entitled to it. I have no qualms with it. But this is our culture, please allow us that much.

This Charming Manc

All the publicized ones where liberals wail and call for gun control were.
That wasn't what was said by Nick.

Are you that uninformed?
No i'm informed enough to go over you guns violence stat's without having an article to tell me what to think. Most of your shootings don't happen in gun free zones.

My stance is i'm not for Gun free zones anyway as a solution, if gun control works you need to cut off the supply of weapons, not supply to criminals in one place and hope they obey signs.

This Charming Manc

There is a need for them which is not a weapon, unlike handguns whose primary purpose is to kill people.

and we do ban all combat knives over here as well, also if I wandered into the a public space brandishing a 4 inch kitchen knife I would be arrested for carrying an offensive weapon.

not that your interested in facts.

Outlaw sharp objects :duh: