Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
So? The exception doesn't make the rule. There's a reason why I despise him and it didn't come about because he was being pleasant.

You know there's a thing called "the ignore feature," right? And even if you don't want to use it, if you really think that you're being baited, you don't actually have to fall for it, right?

Say what you want about Koban's claim or non-claim to being a Christian, but does popping into a thread just to say that you despise him strike you as particularly Christian behavior?

Granted, I'm certainly not one to talk. Food for thought, though.

Additional thought: if you are correct about Koban's moral character, perhaps it's because not enough rosaries have been said on his behalf. :idunno:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i don't even despise rusha and she's the most evil poster on the site

i despise the evil that she's allowed to control her

i pray for her lost soul

we all should :)

bybee

You know there's a thing called "the ignore feature," right? And even if you don't want to use it, if you really think that you're being baited, you don't actually have to fall for it, right?

Say what you want about Koban's claim or non-claim to being a Christian, but does popping into a thread just to say that you despise him strike you as particularly Christian behavior?

Granted, I'm certainly not one to talk. Food for thought, though.

Additional thought: if you are correct about Koban's moral character, perhaps it's because not enough rosaries have been said on his behalf. :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A truly Christian sentiment. Love those who love you, and hate them that hate you, and so forth and so on.

Been there, done that, it doesn't work. Try this on for size:

You're presenting a false dilemma because he's not limited to those two choices.

he is in del's example

quit being a jerk

It's not being a jerk to point out that a young man doesn't have to do either.

Nope.

del wasn't offering "or he doesn't do either" as a choice

jerk

Way to keep it classy.

does that go for me too?

because in my opinion, she was being a jerk

After a couple years of that kind of stuff, no.