Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha said, without qualifying. Maybe she meant she was trying to judge someone inside the church as an outsider. That's an interesting twist.

Another interesting twist:

"Judge not, that ye be not judged." Matthew 7:1

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3

1PeaceMaker

Another interesting twist:

"Judge not, that ye be not judged." Matthew 7:1

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3

Aside from taking your word that you are an unbeliever which can't qualify as any sort of criticism, what mote picking or judging have you seen from me?

I've just been asking you some questions.

1PeaceMaker

Who made that rule?
For Christians?

No, for your secular standard. I wasn't expecting a lecture on faith from someone who doesn't even see the Bible as logical.

Read your Bible.

Why promote a book you don't see as logical or consistant? Do you see a consistent anti-polygamy message in the Bible?

Let me ask you again, please, and answer me if you can.

But why be biased against different loving relationships that fall outside the norm? You aren't anti-homosexual relationships, are you?

Why be anti-polyamory? Who's the victim, from a secular standpoint?

I'd really be interested to know if you are also pro-one-woman-one-man marriage laws.

1PeaceMaker

I don't expect you to understand that it's not acceptable for a MARRIED person to carry on with a person other than their spouse while they are still legally wed.

From a secular standpoint?

From the standpoint of "marriage is suppose to be a commitment between TWO people". I am sorry you don't agree with that.

Who made that rule?

Monogamy is the only way for certain people. But why be biased against different loving relationships that fall outside the norm? You aren't anti-homosexual relationships, are you?

Why be anti-polyamory? Who's the victim, from a secular standpoint?

For Christians? Read your Bible.

I was asking for your secular opinion. You can't locate such a rule in the Bible.

Who would expect to locate other things than biblical teachings in the bible, poor attempt at saving face there.

Can you see the context of my investigation now? I'm trying to find out what is wrong in her mind with it, especially wanting to understand what prompted her comment to Eeset, which seemed to be a negative secular reaction to an idea of polygamy.

JosephR

Do you really believe that's the universal reason? Because that's not why Abraham took Hagar. He took her because his wife advised him that he could get a son, his desire being to open himself to God's blessing of a heritage. Not even just a son, but a whole lineage of children.

In light of this, I find it to be presumptuous to assume what other people's motives are in the choice of a spouse. But, I am not picking a fight with you.

I spent my teen years listening, talking to and learning from adults rather than socializing easily with other teens, although I did dabble in a homeschool culture and made a few friends. I was gravitating constantly towards a type of environment and thought process that made finding a mate seem like an impossible task - especially when looking at the minds of younger men.

At 18 I was painfully lonely. I needed someone to love and I had to draw on an older pool of males to even find a man who could relate to me and deal with me. I needed someone who was at least 30. The men younger than that seemed like children to me.

But I'm different than most women and that's not a brag. (it would be a pretty sad brag) It's a socially isolating fact. I think like men, and not any men, like older men. Even moreso now. In the past 15 years of marriage I found myself geeking out on tons of scholarly articles. It's more fun than reading the news and everyday I have more questions leading to more research.

Thankfully my husband can tolerate doing the research with me and talking about it with me ad nausium.

It helps me feel connected with someone mentally.

The perk is he gets an "old man" in a young woman's body, capable of bearing many children and loving being a companion who stays home, too.

Nice post, I consider your husband a friend , and your family is very blessed, but have you seen the way res talks to women his own age or older? Christian women? So to compare him to Father Abraham don't seem to reasonable. Anyways Godbless you:)

Posted from the TOL App!

bybee

Nice post, I consider your husband a friend , and your family is very blessed, but have you seen the way res talks to women his own age or older? Christian women? So to compare him to Father Abraham don't seem to reasonable. Anyways Godbless you:)

Posted from the TOL App!

Yes, you have seen the true spirit of sod..

1PeaceMaker

Nice post, I consider your husband a friend , and your family is very blessed, but have you seen the way res talks to women his own age or older?

Yes.

I wonder why many of the ladies here act the way they do. They seem to hate me and are very unladylike in their words towards me. Or at least they seem to automatically take sides against me. I don't understand them.

Christian women?

Have you seen some of the things these Christian women say to me? I know Res has. He's maybe not the ideal of a gentleman to them, but there are mitigating circumstances, in my mind.

Now, I haven't seen everything, I only visit a few threads a day at most, so my experience is limited.

So to compare him to Father Abraham don't seem to reasonable. Anyways Godbless you:)

I don't endorse or even claim to understand Res's theology and I don't endorse needlessly inflammatory behavior. Nor do I claim to have enough insight on everything around here to deeply analyze his rational. I just have a little sympathy after what I've seen.

But I speak of a general principle in age differences. The people here seem to lose sight of the general principle when dealing with their dislike of Res. That makes the rest of the people who see the principle in a general sense confused and feeling indirectly discriminated against.

I mean, why not stick with the real dirt?

And God bless you, too. :e4e:

JosephR

Yes.

I wonder why many of the ladies here act the way they do. They seem to hate me and are very unladylike in their words towards me. Or at least they seem to automatically take sides against me. I don't understand them.

Have you seen some of the things these Christian women say to me? I know Res has. He's maybe not the ideal of a gentleman to them, but there are mitigating circumstances, in my mind.

Now, I haven't seen everything, I only visit a few threads a day at most, so my experience is limited.

I don't endorse or even claim to understand Res's theology and I don't endorse needlessly inflammatory behavior. Nor do I claim to have enough insight on everything around here to deeply analyze his rational. I just have a little sympathy after what I've seen.

But I speak of a general principle in age differences. The people here seem to lose sight of the general principle when dealing with their dislike of Res. That makes the rest of the people who see the principle in a general sense confused and feeling indirectly discriminated against.

I mean, why not stick with the real dirt?

And God bless you, too. :e4e:

I have no time or room for contempt in my heart for anyone, I just wish ppl could be nice and civil, myself included at times. And yes I agree on the principal of Gods will, in that all time is insignificant , Godbless you all, you too Res, please be kind to one another.

Posted from the TOL App!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
you're referring to some of my responses to a very few "Christian" women here who do not act the way a Christian lady should

they deserve rebuke

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you're referring to some of my responses to a very few "Christian" women here who do not act the way a Christian lady should

they deserve rebuke

The only thing that identifies you as a Christian is that you wear the label of your profile. You are not fit to rebuke anyone.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

this all comes back to town - he is the leader of the bybee/anna/rusha/zoo/etc cabal

they coordinate their attacks and plan strategy - they used to do it on their visitor messages - now they do it by pm or facebook

they will be the death of this site :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
this all comes back to town - he is the leader of the bybee/anna/rusha/zoo/etc cabal

they coordinate their attacks and plan strategy - they used to do it on their visitor messages - now they do it by pm or facebook

That's a complete lie. Any time we post to you we do it as individuals, and it's not attacking, it's responding to your trolling.

It's a sick mind that would make up something like that. An abuser trying to shift the blame to his victims.

Here's an idea, sod. Stop posting to your favorite targets:

TH
Rusha
zoo
bybee
Arthur
me
Squeaky
Tim

And see how often we post to you first. You know dang well you're the instigator.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Town's time is at an end, as it should be. Jack has taken over. And that is a good thing.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a complete lie. Any time we post to you we do it as individuals, and it's not attacking, it's responding to your trolling.

It's a sick mind that would make up something like that. An abuser trying to shift the blame to his victims.

Here's an idea, sod. Stop posting to your favorite targets:

TH
Rusha
zoo
bybee
Arthur
me
Squeaky
Tim

And see how often we post to you first. You know dang well you're the instigator.
This has to be the best denial yet. :mock:cabal propaganda