Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
do you understand that rusha rejects God?
Do you understand that that does not make her inherently evil? There was a time when I actively and vociferously rejected God. Now I do not. Where you see a hopeless soul that deserves only your disdain, I see a lost sister. That is the difference between having the Hope of Christ in ones heart versus what you have in your heart.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
do you understand that rusha rejects God ?
All who are lost have rejected God. What are Christians supposed to do for the lost?

Proverbs 26:4-5

New International Version (NIV)

4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
She is lost, not evil

tomorrow i'll set this up in another thread

maybe make it a series of true/false questions :think:

can't do it from home with the ipad

and it's important that you understand why your assumptions are wrong and the reasoning i have behind my approach to rusha

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
tomorrow i'll set this up in another thread

maybe make it a series of true/false questions :think:

can't do it from home with the ipad

and it's important that you understand why your assumptions are wrong and the reasoning i have behind my approach to rusha
Your reasoning and approach seem to be designed to make sure she goes to hell, not to try and bring her home.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
do you understand that rusha has made the choice to reject God?
No that is not what I understand.

I have met many people who say they accept God and parrot all the words which follow such statements as "repeat after me" without having a clue. They do this evidently to be accepted in the "churchy crowd" yet the words are false as they mouth them.

Son of Jack

anna and bybee?

they need to find a Godly man to lead them and stop trying to participate in Christian matters

That's not what I was asking about. I was asking about the way you were talking to them. If they are in the Body, and you said that they were, then are you fulfilling Paul's admonition in Ephesians 4:29?

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
Res supposedly physically abused his wife. From what I understand, she initiated the shoving. It could be that res thinks it is ok to shove a woman back who is a strong and sturdy specimen? He obviously did not think he was doing anything wrong. Physical aggression should never be part of any marriage. Why is it ok for a woman to physically defend herself from a man but it is evil for a man to physically defend himself from a woman capable of delivering significant bodily damage? How do we now this was not the case for res?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is it ok for a woman to physically defend herself from a man but it is evil for a man to physically defend himself from a woman capable of delivering significant bodily damage?

No one stated any such thing, Dolo.