Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

Son of Jack

Res,

Do you hope that Rusha will eventually come to a knowledge of the truth, will eventually believe the Gospel of Grace?

I know that you don't believe Town to be in Christ; I believe that he is.

Do you believe that you are fulfilling Paul's admonition in Ephesians 4:29 in speaking to those you've set yourself against the way you do?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
what a dishonest scumbag you are :chuckle:
What a frustrated doofus you are, deficient in reason and small of spirit.

have fun burning in hell alongside rusha :wave2:
I was wondering when you'd go from the whole Satan spawn bit to this. It actually took longer than I expected...I suppose you were savoring the moment or whatever it is that goes on in that angry, clenched noggin of yours.

Here's a thought for everyone: we should start a list of people Sod is planning on roasting marshmallows by. :think: Lets see. Rusha is your go to. Thought I don't think that came up until she took a pretty strong exception to, well, you...I differed with your race baiting and it took you a while to find something so you could graduate me to this list, but now I'm on it.

Anna? You've already run to the questioning of her faith gambit and it can only be a little satisfying for you to do all that "yap shutting" business. So I'm guessing she'll be on the sizzle block before long if she isn't already. bybee? Could be. She doesn't appear to be running or wilting.

Anyway, it's an idea. You could start a thread. Really give that desperate imagination of yours a work out. Or maybe the rest of us could help you keep up with it, because it can only grow, given what's really at the root of it with you, as people get to know you and assuming most of the people who pass through here are essentially honest and decent.

As always, I'm encouraged that you mostly laugh at yourself when you do this, Sod. It gives me hope that somewhere in all that you realize how absurd you're being.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Res,

Do you hope that Rusha will eventually come to a knowledge of the truth, will eventually believe the Gospel of Grace?

anything's possible

look at the miracle God worked with saul

I know that you don't believe Town to be in Christ;

i see no evidence of Christ in him - instead i see pride and ego and insecurity

sure, he can channel merton all day long and talk a good game, but when it comes to his actions? :nono:

Do you believe that you are fulfilling Paul's admonition in Ephesians 4:29 in speaking to those you've set yourself against the way you do?

paul was referring to those in the Body (we are members one of another) - rusha is definitely not in the body

and i do not recognize town as a brother

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

I was wondering when you'd go from the whole Satan spawn bit to this. It actually took longer than I expected...I suppose you were savoring the moment or whatever it is that goes on in that angry, clenched noggin of yours.

Here's a thought for everyone: we should start a list of people Sod is planning on roasting marshmallows by. :think: Lets see. Rusha is your go to. Thought I don't think that came up until she took a pretty strong exception to, well, you...I differed with your race baiting and it took you a while to find something so you could graduate me to this list, but now I'm on it.

Anna? You've already run to the questioning of her faith gambit and it can only be a little satisfying for you to do all that "yap shutting" business. So I'm guessing she'll be on the sizzle block before long if she isn't already. bybee? Could be. She doesn't appear to be running or wilting.

Anyway, it's an idea. You could start a thread. Really give that desperate imagination of yours a work out. Or maybe the rest of us could help you keep up with it, because it can only grow, given what's really at the root of it with you, as people get to know you and assuming most of the people who pass through here are essentially honest and decent.

As always, I'm encouraged that you mostly laugh at yourself when you do this, Sod. It gives me hope that somewhere in all that you realize how absurd you're being.

you actually took time away from your three year old son to bang all that out? :chuckle:

what a :loser:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
anything's possible

I think most of us have a bit of all of those. To only see those is to speak to something in yourself that you're avoiding.

sure, he can channel merton all day long
You go to that with a curious frequency. I suspect my being better educated than you, who value education in yourself, irritates you. It shouldn't. But while I do like Merton and agree with him on a number of points I'm much more likely to quote Lewis.

and talk a good game, but when it comes to his actions? :nono:
Except that you don't know how I act. You know that once I voted for someone neither of us is crazy about and that I defend the law that protects our freedom to believe and worship as we see fit without worrying bout our neighbor stoning us or imprisoning us for it.

And that, brother, is the strongest indictment against you. Pull out that plank.

you actually took time away from your three year old son to bang all that out? :chuckle:

what a :loser:
No, he's watching his favorite cartoon. I suppose I am too, comes to that. :)

bybee

I will stay to the death to defend what I believe to be the Gospel message.
I respect the fact that not all are called in the same way, nor given the same talents, nor given the same task.
There are posters here who are a solid bulwark of the faith. I lean on their expertise.
Only a very few are dangerously off sides. They are seeking to damage the Christian message.
They appear to be saying the right things. What must be ascertained is the reasoning behind their statements.
As some of my friends here have said repeatedly, "rightly dividing the word" is essential.
My faith is very fundamental. If the Bible says "Don't do it!" We ought not to do it. All prohibitions are for our own good.
And since The Lord God Almighty has seen fit to grant us freedom of choice I do not presume to interject myself into another person's exercise of choice. However, I will remonstrate and pray for guidance so that I may be a force for good.
Others may be called to "Put on the armor of righteousness" in other ways. God is working His intentions out through thee and me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
4628801636_stalker_girl_xlarge.jpeg

Son of Jack

anything's possible

Then, why treat her as hopeless?

And I have experienced the opposite in him on a number of occasions. He has been very kind and humble toward me.

sure, he can channel merton all day long and talk a good game, but when it comes to his actions? :nono:

We know very little about the actions of people who we interact with on an internet forum.

paul was referring to those in the Body (we are members one of another) - rusha is definitely not in the body

So, it is my assumption that you also believe that bybee and anna are outside the Body. Is that true?

Moreover, do you believe that Paul's admonitions in chapter 4 of Ephesians only apply to how believers are to interact with other believers?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Then, why treat her as hopeless?

i don't

i pray for her and all lost souls

i'm done with her here - pearls before swine doncha know

So, it is my assumption that you also believe that bybee and anna are outside the Body. Is that true?

no, i think they're deceived

Moreover, do you believe that Paul's admonitions in chapter 4 of Ephesians only apply to how believers are to interact with other believers?

yes

Son of Jack

i don't

i pray for her and all lost souls

i'm done with her here - pearls before swine doncha know

Okay. At what point do you believe that you will have made your point ("testimony against her")?

no, i think they're deceived

If you believe they are in the Body, then do you believe that you are fulfilling Ephesians 4:29 by speaking to them the way you do?

So, when Paul tells the thief to stop stealing, he is only interested in his conduct among believers (members of the Body)?

By the way, thank you for answering my questions. I'm not interested in trying to trap you in your words. Just want to understand the situation better.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Okay. At what point do you believe that you will have made your point ("testimony against her")?

as soon as she stops trolling me? :idunno:

If you believe they are in the Body, then do you believe that you are fulfilling Ephesians 4:29 by speaking to them the way you do?

anna and bybee?

they need to find a Godly man to lead them and stop trying to participate in Christian matters

they think they've found that in town, but he's satan-led

So, when Paul tells the thief to stop stealing, he is only interested in his conduct among believers (members of the Body)?

By the way, thank you for answering my questions. I'm not interested in trying to trap you in your words. Just want to understand the situation better.

i'll try to come back to this - the library's closing early today and i have work i have to crank out

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
my way of brushing her off, of shaking the dust from my feet as a testimony against her
I see you are still having troubles with that whole part of the verse that deals with leaving. You should work on that. Leaving. At least leaving her, and others, alone.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I see you are still having troubles with that whole part of the verse that deals with leaving. You should work on that. Leaving. At least leaving her, and others, alone.

i have left her

tell me cm, what do you suppose Jesus would do with people who rejected His word but followed after Him yelling at Him?