Knight's Posts of the Year 2008

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
first post is to express my anticipation of winning absolutely nothing again this year, as in past years, and as i expect for many years to come
A dark turn on the power of positive thinking, eh? There should be some sort of prize for that...:first:
bucksplasher said:
Body of Work
if there is such a category I believe would have to go to Town Heretic. tWINs
Well, you just managed to completely shred your reasonableness factor around here...:think:...wait, aren't you Catholic? Not to worry then...very kind of you. I had the distinction of holding the first POTD for this year on an issue that's near and dear to me. That, as we say around these parts, ain't hay.

Chickenman, how about a heads up next time. I had loose papers on my writing desk when I came across your entreaty to Knight and it took me half an hour to pry them off of my monitor...and I broke two good crowbars doing it. :mmph:
Originally Posted by Delmar
...But then if everybody thought like me, eveybody would want my wife!
Delmar is Mormon? :shocked: When did that happen?

always_learning

TOL Comedians

TOL Comedians

:rotfl:

You guys are killing me!

I guess I should dig myself out of the deep threads and start doing some lighter reading, I had no idea my fellow TOLers were so amusing!

:party: I'll be waiting for the party to begin! Where do I get my popcorn? I'll be sure to bring my binoculars, I'm expecting a seat in the nosebleed section :squint:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK, so this thread is getting rather long and silly and it might make finding the winners difficult. Therefore, I will be announcing the winners in this thread and also posting a running list of all winners in the first post of this thread so they are readily available. :up:

The Graphite

OK, so this thread is getting rather long and silly and it might make finding the winners difficult. Therefore, I will be announcing the winners in this thread and also posting a running list of all winners in the first post of this thread so they are readily available. :up:

Sure, go ahead... coddle them.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK, lets get this party started. The first set of winners are the 2008 honorable mentions. These posts just barely missed the top 50 but are marvelous none the less. It takes an amazing post to get this far. Keep in mind there have been about 360,000 posts made on TOL this year, so being awarded a Post of the Year is a HUGE achievement.

2008 Honorable Mentions

60. Turbo is great at tying up all the lose ends

59. philosophizer lays down some great smack.

58. Berean Todd tells us where he stands.

57. GuySmiley cracks me up

56. ApologeticJedi points AMR in the right direction

55. Ask Mr. Religion pokes fun at himself

54. The Graphite tries one more time to show Tetelestai that his Calvinist glasses are blinding him.

53. Town Heretic explains why abortion and slavery are a good comparison

52. GuySmiley notes the common designer

51. chatmaggot points bybee to her missing standard

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Last edited: