Justified by Faith Means Justified by Christ

glorydaz

No not really...and as per usual and typical...

I expect to be ignored first then rediculed then fought then censored...you know the usual stages of those that just pick up their ball and go home...

So what was it? the “one can’t changed or alter a sealed contract/will/Testament once the testator is dead” clause?

People forget He modelled how to live and instructed we do the same...and that is the new covenant...

They still insist changes can be made...get MAD even and finally start the outlines process above...ignore redicule etc

Was actually surprised you responded at all...and without all those cute emojis...

No, it wasn't any of those.

It was your insistance that I believe what I don't and live how I don't. That's just plain ignorance on your part. No point in trying to carry on a conversation with someone who already believes a person is a horrible sinner who loves his sin.

Can't get past home plate with such a one as you. :rolleyes:

john w

Hall of Fame
You do the same thing. You have your own nonbiblical doctrine, regardless of what the scriptures say.

No, I don't, you habitual liar, and admitted Christ rejector, denying, on record, that Christ died for sinners' sin debt. The majority of TOL members laugh at your deception, of your MO, of spamming, on every third post, "You have no scripture to substantiate what you believe/When you try to make a point without scripture " to everyone that disagrees with your made up "Pate-anity."

Give us another made up "Pate-ism," would you deceiver, such as "Jesus is the New Adam."

Please?

clefty

No, it wasn't any of those.

It was your insistance that I believe what I don't and live how I don't. That's just plain ignorance on your part. No point in trying to carry on a conversation with someone who already believes a person is a horrible sinner who loves his sin.

Can't get past home plate with such a one as you. :rolleye:

Awww buck up...I aint insisting nuttin’...your choice...dont worry about what others believe about you...worry about what He thinks of you...in fact work out your salvation with fear and trembling...

These places are fun to share and exchange even cross pollinate but it will all only come out and matter on judgement day...

As for me and my house...

glorydaz

Awww buck up...

You're imagining I'm down?

I aint insisting nuttin’...

When you say something over and over, then you ARE insisting.
Don't try to deny it.
We can all read what you say.

your choice...

No duh.

dont worry about what others believe about you...

I don't, but I will point it out what you say. Would you rather I just ignore you?

worry about what He thinks of you...

Ah, then you are suggesting I NOT walk by faith?
That I not have confidence in what the Lord is performing in me?

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

in fact work out your salvation with fear and trembling...

Too bad you don't know what that verse means. :nono:

These places are fun to share and exchange even cross pollinate but it will all only come out and matter on judgement day...

As for me and my house...

There is NO condemnation for those IN CHRIST JESUS. I know how it will come out for me.

clefty

You're imagining I'm down?
your “there’s no point” seemed futilistic...

When you say something over and over, then you ARE insisting.
Don't try to deny it.
We can all read what you say.
oh I repeat it’s true but I am not insisting that you XYZ...you seem to have quite a few fans and followers and so I just offer there’s another Way...ya dig?

cool...

I don't, but I will point it out what you say. Would you rather I just ignore you?
again that you are sinning is not unique...we all do...some more than others...and as family profits from correction and instruction it happens...but again it aint all about you...but Him His Way...

Would I rather you ignore me? Again I am surprised you care what I would rather...just be you ya know what I’m saying? That is what you insist anyhow...faith is enough...no need for change or improvement...just do what thou whilst...

Ah, then you are suggesting I NOT walk by faith?
That I not have confidence in what the Lord is performing in me?

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​
to quote Paul...”certainly NOT!”...be confident that your walk is His good work performing in you and then notice how this walk makes you MORE and MORE like Him in ALL you do...More like He lived each day of the seven day week...and less like your former self...and less like the world

Too bad you don't know what that verse means. :nono:
there she is...yay emoji

There is NO condemnation for those IN CHRIST JESUS. I know how it will come out for me.

HalleluYah...indeed IN HIM and HIS WAY...hopefully it’s not just “LORD! LORD!”...

Hawkins

When you try to make a point without scripture I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

That's exactly a sign that you lack that capability of harmonizing the Bible as a whole!

Do you need TOL to change its forum rules to specify that a verse must be quoted in order to make a point or a post?

Hawkins

Pate spams "You have no scripture to substantiate what you believe/When you try to make a point without scripture " to everyone that disagrees with his made up "Pate-anity." That is his MO, on TOL.

That's how he went desperate.

Hawkins

Christians believe the Bible. If you try to make a point without scripture you might as well be a cultist.

So you conclude that any point made in any post in TOL without a verse makes a person a cultist.

That doesn't even sound to be a reasonable accusation. It IS an accusation without making any sense. Is that all you can do?

The simple and straight fact is, making a point without quoting a verse is never an indicator that whether a person is a cultist or not. It's irrelevant.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians believe the Bible. If you try to make a point without scripture you might as well be a cultist.

To what bible are you referencing, Pate? The 3/4 deleted "bible" of yours:?

The Old Testament has been abolished.

No Christian changes biblical words, replacing them with "Pate-ianity" words, deletes words from the book, and redefines words, like you do, ON RECORD, under the guise of:

I have the freedom to if I want.

Robert Pate

Banned
To what bible are you referencing, Pate? The 3/4 deleted "bible" of yours:?

No Christian changes biblical words, replacing them with "Pate-ianity" words, deletes words from the book, and redefines words, like you do, ON RECORD, under the guise of:

You are indeed a sad case. You profess to be a Christian but there is 0 evidence of the Holy Spirit. And then besides that you are not able to receive the truth of God's word. There are many religious reprobates on this Forum. Like You, they have a form of Godliness, but they deny the power thereof, 2 Timothy 3:5.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are indeed a sad case. You profess to be a Christian but there is 0 evidence of the Holy Spirit. And then besides that you are not able to receive the truth of God's word. There are many religious reprobates on this Forum. Like You, they have a form of Godliness, but they deny the power thereof, 2 Timothy 3:5.

=666th time for this spam, from the bible deleter, corrupter, who sends this devious, copy-n-paste spam, to everyone who disagrees with him,and who, by evidence, has the "spirit" of Jack Daniels within him, and the "spirit" of his father, the devil, as he deletes 3/4 of scriptures, replaces his "Pare-ianity" words, for biblical words, corrupts the meaning of words, and on record, rejects that Christ died for our sins, and, on record, ASSERTS THAT HE IS THE ONLY SAVED PERSON ON TOL.

Robert Pate

Banned
=666th time for this spam, from the bible deleter, corrupter, who sends this devious, copy-n-paste spam, to everyone who disagrees with him,and who, by evidence, has the "spirit" of Jack Daniels within him, and the "spirit" of his father, the devil, as he deletes 3/4 of scriptures, replaces his "Pare-ianity" words, for biblical words, corrupts the meaning of words, and on record, rejects that Christ died for our sins, and, on record, ASSERTS THAT HE IS THE ONLY SAVED PERSON ON TOL.

The sign of a heretic is that they make false accusations against those that are trying to correct them. There are very few Christians left on this Forum, most have left, probably due to trash talkers like yourself. Your communication skills are really very poor. As far as your spiritual condition goes, I don't believe that you are a Christian. I think that you are a religious reprobate. The tip off is that you don't believe in the vicarious life of Christ for the believer.

Right Divider

Body part
The sign of a heretic is that they make false accusations against those that are trying to correct them.
Great irony.

There are very few Christians left on this Forum, most have left, probably due to trash talkers like yourself. Your communication skills are really very poor. As far as your spiritual condition goes, I don't believe that you are a Christian. I think that you are a religious reprobate. The tip off is that you don't believe in the vicarious life of Christ for the believer.
You've yet to even come close to proving your "vicarious life" theory.

john w

Hall of Fame
The sign of a heretic is that they make false accusations against those that are trying to correct them. There are very few Christians left on this Forum, most have left, probably due to trash talkers like yourself. Your communication skills are really very poor. As far as your spiritual condition goes, I don't believe that you are a Christian. I think that you are a religious reprobate. The tip off is that you don't believe in the vicarious life of Christ for the believer.

The sign of a devil child, is that deletes 3/4 of the bible, replaces biblical words with his own, adds words to the bible, corrupts meanings of words, denies that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins,and asserts that he is the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith, asserts that no one else believes the bible on TOL, except him, and is a closet Catholic, inspecting others fruits, to judge whether they are saved, and a closet Mormon, asserting that we are justified by the law-all on record.. And then he, being the habitual liar, that he is, denies it, even though scores of TOL members have quoted his own words.

Get off this site, bible hater, perverter of the gospel of Christ, who asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sin debt, but to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt, and deletes 3/4 of scriptures.

The tip off is that you don't believe in the vicarious life of Christ for the believer.

There it is, again, TOL-he asserts that the law makes us righteous, as he spams that the Lord Jesus Christ became righteous, by keeping the law, on earth, and that His "walk" on earth, not the dbr, is imputed to us; thus, Christ died for nothing-ON RECORD.

Robert Pate

Banned
The sign of a devil child, is that deletes 3/4 of the bible, replaces biblical words with his own, adds words to the bible, corrupts meanings of words, denies that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins,and asserts that he is the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith, asserts that no one else believes the bible on TOL, except him, and is a closet Catholic, inspecting others fruits, to judge whether they are saved, and a closet Mormon, asserting that we are justified by the law-all on record.. And then he, being the habitual liar, that he is, denies it, even though scores of TOL members have quoted his own words.

Get off this site, bible hater, perverter of the gospel of Christ, who asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sin debt, but to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt, and deletes 3/4 of scriptures.

There it is, again, TOL-he asserts that the law makes us righteous, as he spams that the Lord Jesus Christ became righteous, by keeping the law, on earth, and that His "walk" on earth, not the dbr, is imputed to us; thus, Christ died for nothing-ON RECORD.

John W. is so full of hate that he has become delusional. The law will not make anyone righteous, what the law will do is condemn you to hell, "By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:10. This is why Jesus abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15. John W. does not have the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13. This is why he does not have the truth and is why he makes false accusations. it is all that he can do. The sign of a false teacher is that they seldom quote scripture, Notice the absence of scripture in John's post.

I am not concerned about the law, nor am I concerned about sin. Jesus in my name and on my behalf has fulfilled the law, Matthew 5:18 and has abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15. God now sees me as perfect and complete "In Christ". John W. is not there, this is why he is so concerned about sin and the law. I have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. John W. is not there, he is striving to become holy by the works of the law. He refuses to believe that the law has been abolished, regardless of what the scriptures say.

"But now we are DELIVERED FROM THE LAW, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter (law) Romans 7:6.

John W. is still being held by the law, just like an old Pharisee.

Right Divider

Body part
John W. is so full of hate that he has become delusional. The law will not make anyone righteous, what the law will do is condemn you to hell, "By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:10. This is why Jesus abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15. John W. does not have the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13. This is why he does not have the truth and is why he makes false accusations. it is all that he can do. The sign of a false teacher is that they seldom quote scripture, Notice the absence of scripture in John's post.

I am not concerned about the law, nor am I concerned about sin. Jesus in my name and on my behalf has fulfilled the law, Matthew 5:18 and has abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15. God now sees me as perfect and complete "In Christ". John W. is not there, this is why he is so concerned about sin and the law. I have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. John W. is not there, he is striving to become holy by the works of the law. He refuses to believe that the law has been abolished, regardless of what the scriptures say.

"But now we are DELIVERED FROM THE LAW, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter (law) Romans 7:6.

You are a LIAR Pate... John W NEVER said that the law makes anyone righteous. John W correctly says that we are NOT under the law.

Your confusion makes you hateful and a LIAR.

john w

Hall of Fame

Spam, diversion, create a moving target, deception, creating a false dichotomy, in devilish design, wicked redefining of biblical words, as he asserts that the law must not exist, to be delivered from it, as his demonic "logic" erodes his mind, and thus he concludes, on record, that if anyone, such as myself, asserts that if the good, spiritual, holy law of God exists, those are under it, and assert that the law makes them righteous. And all the while, he, on record, asserts that his "Jesus" became righteous, by keeping the law, and that 100% keeping the law, is imputed to us, making us righteous("vicarious law keeping"), thus making the Lord Jesus Christ's death, in vain.
Answer the question, Pate:

How can Christ die for your/our sins, our sin debt, if the law was deleted, eliminated,destroyed, made void, 2000+ years ago, and thus there is no transgression, sin debt, since there is no law. Go ahead, spammer, Tell, all of TOL. And tell all of TOL, why Christ died for our sin debt,and, again, how is that possible, since there is no law, according to your magic wand sorcery, deleting it, which spells out, defines, sin. Tell us how you commit sins/transgressions, which you admit that you do, if, as you say, there is no more holy, good, spiritual law of God, that defines, marks them, as such.

ANSWER, Pate-NOW.

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV

to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us how we/you have trespasses, "their trespasses," "post cross," if there can be no trespasses, since their is no law, as it was destroyed, according to you, 2000+ years ago, at the cross, defining trespasses/sins/sin debt.

Colossians 2:13 KJV

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Go ahead, Pate-tell us how we/you have trespasses, "their trespasses," "post cross," if there can be no trespasses, since their is no law, as it was destroyed, according to you, 2000+ years ago, at the cross, defining trespasses/sins/sin debt.

You won't, after years of being asked this, by myself, numerous members of the boc-just more copy'npaste, word-for-word spam, posting verses in isolation, deleting hundreds of verses, with no explanation, and marking everyone on TOL, as not having the Holy Spirit, since they disagree, and despise, your satanic assertion, and blustering that you are the only one that preaches "the Gospel," and believes the bible, on this site.

Deceiver, rejecting that Christ died for our sins.

Tell us Pate-HOW CAN CHRIST DIE FOR OUR/YOUR SINS/SIN DEBT, if there is no holy law of God defining sin, and thus there can be no sin debt?

Silencio, as the devil has a gag order on him.

john w

Hall of Fame
The sign of a false teacher is that they seldom quote scripture, Notice the absence of scripture in John's post.

=spam. You disgusting, habitual liar, as I post, and expound, 10 times the amount of scriptures you do, you filthy demon, as you delete 3/4 of the bible, add words from "Pate-anity," and post verses in isolation, then satanically "interpreting" them.

Get off this site, perverter of the gospel of Christ, who, on record, asserts that the law makes for righteousness, despite your denials,on orders from your father, as you satanically, again, assert the "vicarious law keeping" doctrine of demons-ON RECORD:

The tip off is that you don't believe in the vicarious life of Christ for the believer.

=he asserts that the law makes us righteous, as he spams that the Lord Jesus Christ became righteous, by keeping the law, on earth, and that His "walk" on earth, not the dbr, is imputed to us; thus, Christ died for nothing-ON RECORD.

clefty

Could you please clarify again what it means “that we should serve in newness of the Spirit”...

To make it easier for you, please list which Law serving in the Spirit omits...or does not keep...or keeps...if any

For instance does serving in the newness of the Spirit mean we ARE NOW allowed or even guided by the Spirit to murder? Is that why this service in the Spirit is new? Seems very new...different...

How about stealing? I mean if not stealing was the old way...is serving in the newness of the Spirit allowing or guiding we should steal?

Oh...how about adultery...the old law that you claim is abolished prohibited that...but NOW and with the newness of the Spirit guiding us are we led into adultery?

Does serving in the newness of of the Spirit mean I can worship another god another way? Seems like it...

Since this Law we are delivered from according to you means it no longer exists why even bother serving?

In short...this new covenant has NOTHING to do with its Testator’s teaching and example as to how we should live...obedient to Him His Way?