Jesus versus Mohammed: Fun Facts

egyptianmuslim

EM - i beg you to read The New Testamant - start with Acts thru Jude. study it. understand it. then read the gospels again. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. then you will understand Revelation better. set aside your book for a few weeks and dive into the Christian NT. whatever language is easier for you to read. please, and you may answer your own questions. and have better questions later. your Quran will still be with you, just put it down for a bit. Jesus Christ Is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. the only way to return to God is through Jesus Christ. EVERY knee Shall Bow To Jesus Christ ! ! ! the sooner you know, the better. - :patrol:

I think i read much of Bible and it is good in most cases and in parallel with Quran but the problem is in extremists who interprets their Book according their mood.

egyptianmuslim

The Quran that says Allah has no son, and Jesus is the Son of God. Compare them and its easily shown which is true and which is false.
We should not follow the prophet by himself but because of his message "is it from God or not", it is not important for him to be beauteful or not.
We don`t worship Muhammed but we know him from Quran. Quran is different than what was written and cited (HADITH "Muhammed talks") like his own life is not completely true and also is related to the life during this time

Did God send prophets to worship them or Him?

Romans 3:12
And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised

Can you explain the faith of our father Abraham?

No wonder your book doesnt ask you to test all things like ours does.
Not true
Quran usually tells all people to think

4|82|Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

--------

47|24|Will they then not meditate on the Qur'an, or are there locks on the hearts?

egyptianmuslim

Father Abraham has 3 sons.....
the first Born....

The North and The South..

the 3 hate each other yet all three are taught love...

mercy before the Law,spoke Isaiah.Spoken by Jesus and by Muhammad.

the Father is not going to be happy...

Because of people who pour the oil on the fire.

Nazaroo

Jesus-vs-Mohammed-12.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
We should not follow the prophet by himself but because of his message "is it from God or not", it is not important for him to be beauteful or not.
We don`t worship Muhammed but we know him from Quran. Quran is different than what was written and cited (HADITH "Muhammed talks") like his own life is not completely true and also is related to the life during this time

Did God send prophets to worship them or Him?

Romans 3:12
And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised

Can you explain the faith of our father Abraham?

Yes, faith in God, not Allah. Jesus is God, not a prophet.

Not true
Quran usually tells all people to think

4|82|Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

--------

47|24|Will they then not meditate on the Qur'an, or are there locks on the hearts?

Your verse has nothing to do with what i said, but most can agree we have all found much incongruity in the Qur'an and with the message of Mohammed.

Nazaroo

Fine, let's get to the point....WHY should every Muslim man, woman and child be not erased from this planet?

One thing stands between the living and destruction: God's merciful love:

'“But if a wicked man turns away from all his sins which he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness which he has done he shall live. Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked," says the Lord God, "and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?"

- Ezekiel 18:21-23

Nazaroo

"...and that REPENTANCE and forgiveness of sins
be preached to all nations."

Luke 24:47

Last edited:

John Mortimer

One thing stands between the living and destruction: God's merciful love:

'“But if a wicked man turns away from all his sins which he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness which he has done he shall live. Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked," says the Lord God, "and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?"

- Ezekiel 18:21-23

I respect your view of this - as you have faith in the power of God to bring about change. The secular governments of the west, however, have no such faith and I don't understand why they are responding in such a lame way to Islam.

Nazaroo

I respect your view of this - as you have faith in the power of God to bring about change. The secular governments of the west, however, have no such faith and I don't understand why they are responding in such a lame way to Islam.

Thanks for your response!

Yes, I firmly believe that with the LORD,
all things are possible.

egyptianmuslim

Yes, faith in God, not Allah. Jesus is God, not a prophet.

Your verse has nothing to do with what i said, but most can agree we have all found Jesusmuch incongruity in the Qur'an and with the message of Mohammed.

Give examples of incongruity in the Quran and with the message of Mohammed.

Allah is Arabic ,not Islamic, name of God. ie Arabic Bible refers to God by Allah.

Jesus is God or son of Mary??

egyptianmuslim

How about Mohammed limited his followers to FOUR wives,
while taking another 20 wives for himself.
God who did limits not Muhammed, please read SURA AL AHZAB 33:50-52 in Quran:

50. O Prophet (Muhammad )! Verily, We have made(before) lawful to you your wives, to whom you have paid their Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), and those (captives or slaves) whom your right hand possesses - whom Allah has given to you, and the daughters of your 'Amm (paternal uncles) and the daughters of your 'Ammah (paternal aunts) and the daughters of your Khal (maternal uncles) and the daughters of your Khalah (maternal aunts) who migrated (from Makkah) with you, and a believing woman if she offers herself to the Prophet, and the Prophet wishes to marry her; a privilege for you only, not for the (rest of) the believers. Indeed We know what We have enjoined upon them about their wives and those (captives or slaves) whom their right hands possess, - in order that there should be no difficulty on you. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

51. You (O Muhammad ) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive whom you will. And whomsoever you desire of those whom you have set aside (her turn temporarily), it is no sin on you (to receive her again), that is better; that they may be comforted and not grieved, and may all be pleased with what you give them. Allah knows what is in your hearts. And Allah is Ever All-Knowing, Most Forbearing.

52. It is not(now) lawful for you (to marry other) women after this, nor to change them for other wives even though their beauty attracts you, except those (captives or slaves) whom your right hand possesses. And Allah is Ever a Watcher over all things.

Islamic law"SHARE`AH" was established through 23 years not in one day

Last edited:

Nazaroo

God who did limits not Muhammed, please read SURA AL AHZAB 33:50-52 in Quran:

50. O Prophet (Muhammad )! Verily, We have made(before) lawful to you your wives, to whom you have paid their Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), and those (captives or slaves) whom your right hand possesses - whom Allah has given to you, and the daughters of your 'Amm (paternal uncles) and the daughters of your 'Ammah (paternal aunts) and the daughters of your Khal (maternal uncles) and the daughters of your Khalah (maternal aunts) who migrated (from Makkah) with you,

and a believing woman if she offers herself to the Prophet, and the Prophet wishes to marry her; a privilege for you only, not for the (rest of) the believers. Indeed We know what We have enjoined upon them about their wives and those (captives or slaves) whom their right hands possess, - in order that there should be no difficulty on you. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

If your "god" Allah actually said this, then its a fair guess that
Allah looks and dresses like this:

8087_4371_inside-outlaw-bikers-inside-the-outlaws-11_04700300_pec6h7ytenr4mwgxehecgrp6ilncurxrbvj6lwuht2ya6mzmafma_610x389.jpg

51. You (O Muhammad ) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive whom you will. And whomsoever you desire of those whom you have set aside (her turn temporarily), it is no sin on you (to receive her again), that is better; that they may be comforted and not grieved, and may all be pleased with what you give them. Allah knows what is in your hearts. And Allah is Ever All-Knowing, Most Forbearing.

Do you imagine for one second that any woman (half the population of earth)
would agree with this in her right mind, if the alternative was true equality
and freedom, as is available in Christian communities and Western democracies?

Are you seriously proposing that anyone in their right mind
could consider this sexist trash to be the Inspired 'word of Allah'?

Because if you do, you must have an IQ lower than 80.

In the West, we call what this describes as a gangster-run WhoreHouse:

erijo0f34xtkj947tyuxfde4l_kbi8ub.jpeg

52. It is not (now) lawful for you (to marry other) women after this, nor to change them for other wives even though their beauty attracts you, except those (captives or slaves) whom your right hand possesses. And Allah is Ever a Watcher over all things.

RealMen.jpg

Islamic law"SHARE`AH" was established through 23 years not in one day

If the Quran took 23 years to write, it could not have been
written by God, who could dictate it in a couple of hours.

0.jpg

Really girl, I promise! This Quran was written by God!

egyptianmuslim

You sent this question:

How about Mohammed limited his followers to FOUR wives,
while taking another 20 wives for himself.
I sent the answer from Quran
But your answer"above" is related only to your life and personality and not related to your original question .
Can any muslim say a bad thing about Jesus or Mary?

Pnevma

I liked the chapeter (yes whole chapter) on Mary in the Quran. She seemed to be far more revered than she is in the bible.