Jesus versus Mohammed: Fun Facts

Nazaroo

Jesus-vs-Mohammed-08.jpg

Nazaroo

Jesus-vs-Mohammed-09.jpg

Perhaps this example explains why
Jews like Chair are more sympathetic to Muslims than to Christians...

Contrary to Muslim claims, a nine-year-old girl just isn’t ready for sexual intercourse or for its possible ramifications (i.e., pregnancy, giving birth, breast-feeding, and raising a child). It is unnecessarily dangerous, for a much safer relationship could be crafted if the marriage were to take place several years later, when the girl reaches her late teens. Muslims may respond here by arguing, “But Aisha never became pregnant, so none of this matters.” Yet it does matter. Every year, countless young girls, still playing with dolls, are taken to live with much older husbands. If these husbands were to be challenged, they wouldn’t respond by saying, “But it’s part of Arabic culture”; instead, they would reply, “It can’t be wrong, because Muhammad did it.” In other words, even if we grant the bizarre claim that Aisha was somehow ready for sex and marriage, most nine-year-old girls aren’t ready for sex and marriage. But the practice of marrying children continues to this day in many Muslim countries, largely because Muslims hold up Muhammad as their highest role model.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2013/10/was-muhammad-pedophile.html

chair

Perhaps this example explains why Jews like Chair are more sympathetic to Muslims than to Christians...

Besdies the fact that this is not true, you have once again shown your bigotry in lumping together all Jews on the basis of what one Jew thinks (or in this case- what you claim he thinks).

Nazaroo

Besdies the fact that this is not true, you have once again shown your bigotry in lumping together all Jews on the basis of what one Jew thinks (or in this case- what you claim he thinks).

..so its safe to say you are obsessed with a Christian forum,
and you're stalking me, ...

I certainly don't lump all Jews together with you.

(1) They are not stalking me nor are they obsessed with Christian issues.

(2) The Jews I know are actually real men, like Prime Minister NetanYahu,
who had the courage and balls to walk side by side with the Palestinian leader
and a whole host of other world leaders in solidarity against Islamic terrorism,
while Obama cringed in the Whitehouse and his embassador hid in a hotel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeaPtaknvEs

Netanyahu at March

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s2SRxlU1uc

Netanyahu visiting site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge8h8XCeaGs

Netanyahu at the Synagogue

egyptianmuslim

As explained by Paul, Jesus presented Himself first to the Jews during His earthly ministry, (Romans 1:16)

But even at that time Jesus willingly accepted Syrians, Phonecians,
Samaritans, Romans
, Cyrenes, Aethiopians, blessed them, healed them and taught them.
(Matt. 15:21-28) (John 4:7) (Matt. 8:5-13) (Mark 14:43-52) (Acts 8:26-39)

Even the apostles had to learn to embrace non-Jews into their community. (Acts 10:9-16)

To fulfill the prophecies, Jesus had to seek and save men of ALL NATIONS.

“For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end” (Isaiah 9:6–7).

As to how Jesus' apostles and disciples understood Him,
He took them aside after speaking parables publicly,
and explained the deeper meanings to them in private.

'He did not speak to them without a parable;
but He was explaining everything privately to His own disciples'
(Mark 4:34)

I don`t talk about Paul.

I know Muhammed from the message that was given to him and i see it in agreement with that of Moses.
Again
Isn`t Jesus one of Jews and he did spend all his life inbetween them?
What is the message of Jesus to Jews, is it in agreement with that of Moses?

If you have no direct answer of this simple question, you assert that Jesus has no message.

Nazaroo

I know Muhammed from the message that was given to him and i see it in agreement with that of Moses.
Muhammed disagrees with Moses so many times I can't count them.

Muhammed is a false prophet.

(1) Muhammed made no prophecies. He is useless.

(2) Muhammed fulfilled no prophecies, excepting the coming Servant of Satan.

egyptianmuslim

I do'nt talk about prophecy .
Again
Muhammed was a benificial man to arabics who was idolaters.
Was Jesus a benifiacial man to Judaism,how?

Nazaroo

Mohammed fulfilled prophecy, about the ANTI-CHRIST.

Thats right, he was beneficial to Arabs,
his armies killed everyone else.

He is a useless piece of evil crap.

Any dictator can do the same.

Was Jesus a benificial man to Judaism,how?

Without Jesus, no Jews would have survived the Roman/Jewish Wars.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God

Says who?

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

It is confirmed here:

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Please check hundreds of fool-proof texts like these:

De 18:18, 2 Sa 7:12-16, 1Ch 17:11-14, Ps 8:5, 45:6-7, Isa 11:1-3, 42:1+6, 45:5, Eze 34:23-24, Mic 5:2, 5:4, Mt 6:9, 10:20, 11:25, 27:46, Lu 1:32-35, Jn 4:23, 5:24, 5:31-47, 6:44-45, 6:65, 12:47-50, 14:1, 14:6, 14:10, 16:3, 17:3, 20:17, 20:31, Ac 2:22, 2:24, 2:30, 2:36, 3:20-26, 5:30, 10:36, 10:38, 10:40, 13:23, 13:33, 17:31, Ro 1:7, 3:25, 8:11, 1Cor 1:3, 6:14, 3:33, 8:6, 11:3, 15:20-21, 15:57, 2Co 1:2-3, 4:14, 5:18-19+21, 11:31, Eph 1:3, 1:17+19-21, 2:18, 3:14, 3:20, 4:6, 4:30, 5:20, Ga 1:1, 1:3, 1:4, Col 1:1-3, 1:12-13, 3:17, Php 1:2, 4:20, 1Th 1:1-3, 3:13, 4:14, 5:18, 2Th 1:1-2, 2:16, 1Ti 1:1-2, 2:5, 2Ti 1:1-2, Ti 1:4, Phm 1:3-4, Heb 1:1-2, 5:7, Jam 1:1, 1Pe 1:2-3+17+21, 2Pe 1:2, 1Jn 1:2-3, 2Jn 1:3, Jud 1:1, Re 1:1, 1:6, 3:2, 3:12.

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
The picture of Mohammad :freak:

Anyway, only in Islamic religion does Jesus and Mohammad have a comparison (Jesus is Deity in Christianity)- they are both seen as prophets, one to the Jews and one to the Arabs.

Of course, Mohammad is going to trump everyone up and beyond even Moses, for some odd reason or another (he's Arabic).

The Muslim religion came several hundred years after Christianity- by the time Mohammad was even writing his alleged enlightenments and prophecies, Christianity was already the state religion of Rome and Greece.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
...by the time Mohammad was even writing his alleged enlightenments and prophecies, Christianity was already the state religion of Rome and Greece.

By that time Christianity was already more pagan then Christian, more barbaric than Islam of today.

HisServant

Again
Was Jesus a benifiacial man to Judaism,how?

So Muhammad replaced one god with another (or many to one)... other than that, what did he do that was beneficial other than conquest by the sword which just comes down to murder and confiscation of others property for his own wealth. (which seems to be his legacy down through the ages... everyone must submit to his tribe and if don't.. just go ahead and kill them and take their worldly goods).

It really is a poor religion, based on works alone.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
So Muhammad replaced one god with another (or many to one)... other than that, what did he do that was beneficial other than conquest by the sword which just comes down to murder and confiscation of others property for his own wealth. (which seems to be his legacy down through the ages... everyone must submit to his tribe and if don't.. just go ahead and kill them and take their worldly goods).

It really is a poor religion, based on works alone.

It is a mirror picture of Christianity, isn't?

Does the call to "Holy War" against Muslims by Pope Urban in 1095 ring the bell?

What about the German and Italian Christians butchering other country Christians in the WW II?