Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

jaybird

You don't understand the Gospel.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies, sanctifies, redeems and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Its over, its finished, we are complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

so in order to follow Jesus one must not follow the way of Jesus being as Jesus followed the law. lol that makes a lot of sense.

Robert Pate

Banned
so in order to follow Jesus one must not follow the way of Jesus being as Jesus followed the law. lol that makes a lot of sense.

To follow the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

The new way to live is by the Holy Spirit, John 16:13 and not the letter of the law, 2 Corinthians 3:6.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is trying to tell you that you are a sinner in need of a savior. But you can't seem to hear him.

I have been saying I am a sinner. And you are the one who claims to be saved.

You are self appointed judge.

And you are disregarding His teachings which is working against Him.

clefty

This is why you need to be "In Christ".

God can find no sin in the man that is "In Christ" Philippians 3:9.

I agree but you claim there is no more Law...that it is abolished...

You have then removed the need to be in Christ...our NEED TO BE SAVED...as there is no more Law pointing out our sin...

The fact that God continues to look for sin indicates exactly that the Law REMAINS!

AGAIN: If you claim the Law is abolished you abolish the need for us to be saved...the need to be in Him.

I am going to have to slowly stop casting pearls at you...it doesn’t seem to help...

Thank you for articulating what so many Christians actually live...lawless lives of do whatever they want...Sunday Ham dinners included

http://www.gaychristian101.com/Christians-Under-Law.html

You have clearly made your choice...as for me and my house we will serve Yah...