Jesus is God

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What in the world are you talking about, you miserable little liar?

Your denial of Jesus being God means that Jesus was not good, for as Jesus said, only God is good.

Or are you calling Christ a liar?

NWL

I have mocked you because I, through long experience, have developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to liars and fools. I haven't taken you seriously for one second. Your posts just reek of deception, double talk, emotional projection and outright lies. When I saw a post from Bright Raven stating you were a JW, it totally had the ring of truth. I felt like I should have detected it earlier, especially given the subject matter.

You can pretend like you've defeated me if you like. Of course, you would do so regardless but the unfortunate thing for you is that saying it doesn't make it so and that every word that has been typed on this thread is all still here for anyone to read.

You mock me because you do know the truth and therefore must use ad hominem to cover your lack of rebuttals.

Pretend I've defeated you?? Buddy, you didn't raise a single point where I didn't show how you were clearly wrong using the very bible as my source, unless you show me otherwise you have been defeated. Once again claiming something does not make it correct, I didn't claim I K.O'd you, I clearly showed using the bible how I did.

You say I speak deception, WHERE!? Show me where I've been deceitful, it's you who is the liar as no one could claim by the things I've written you have I been deceitful. You're are simply claiming I am as an excuse to run lool, you are fooling no one apart from yourself.

I've double talked, used emotional projection and outright lies??? Where, show me a single time I've done any of these things, once again you are lying and claiming such things so you can run and hide.

P.S. Revelation 22:12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

Context my friend. The A&O having the title F&L is different to Jesus being the F&L. The A&O, namely the Father, is the F&L in the sense he is the first God and the last and only true God (see Isaiah 41:4), Jesus, as per the context of Rev 1:18 and Rev 2:8, shows him being the F&L is in relation to his death and resurrection.

(Isaiah 41:4) "I, Jehovah, am the First One; And with the last ones I am the same.”
(Revelation 22:13) I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

(Revelation 1:17,18)
I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave.
(Revelation 2:8) “And to the angel of the congregation in Smyrʹna write: These are the things that he says, ‘
the First and the Last,’ who became dead and came to life again.

Let me remind you again, Jesus cannot be God and the A&O as it would have the almighty stating in his divine nature "I BECAME DEAD", this contradicts the eternality of God. Also, Jesus is separated from the A&O as can be seen by Rev 1:4,5 so definitely cannot be him. You can keep using the same argument over and over but once again unless you deal with the points I raise head on you will never defeat my sayings, my friend, throwing more and more verses into the mix does not deal with the contradiction you have. You lose!

To finally put your ridiculous notion that Jesus is the A&O, the "one who is, who was and is coming" note Rev 1:4 that the "seven spirits" are before the throne of the "one who is, who was and is coming", "May you have undeserved kindness and peace from “the One who is and who was and who is coming,” and from the seven spirits that are before his throne" (Revelation 1:4). Now note how in Rev 5:1 it states the one seated on the throne, namely the A&O the "one who is, who was and is coming", has a scroll in his right hand, "And I saw in the right hand of the One seated on the throne a scroll", then in v2 it states “Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?” then verse 6&7 it states regarding Jesus the Lamb "a lamb that seemed to have been slaughtered, having seven horns and seven eyes, and the eyes mean the seven spirits of God that have been sent out into the whole earth. 7 At once he [the lamb] came forward and took it out of the right hand of the One seated on the throne".

So from the above, we see the A&O sitting on the throne holding a scroll, we then have Jesus represented as the lamb come and take the scroll from the A&O the "one who is, who was and is coming" who sits on the throne and open it. How is this possible if Jesus is the one who is sitting on the throne according to Rev 1:4 however, it makes no sense! Your understanding is in error and contradicts the bible.

​​​​​​​Again, you lose!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You mock me because you do know the truth and therefore must use ad hominem to cover your lack of rebuttals.

Pretend I've defeated you?? Buddy, you didn't raise a single point where I didn't show how you were clearly wrong using the very bible as my source, unless you show me otherwise you have been defeated. Once again claiming something does not make it correct, I didn't claim I K.O'd you, I clearly showed using the bible how I did.

You say I speak deception, WHERE!? Show me where I've been deceitful, it's you who is the liar as no one could claim by the things I've written you have I been deceitful. You're are simply claiming I am as an excuse to run lool, you are fooling no one apart from yourself.

I've double talked, used emotional projection and outright lies??? Where, show me a single time I've done any of these things, once again you are lying and claiming such things so you can run and hide.

Context my friend. The A&O having the title F&L is different to Jesus being the F&L. The A&O, namely the Father, is the F&L in the sense he is the first God and the last and only true God (see Isaiah 41:4), Jesus, as per the context of Rev 1:18 and Rev 2:8, shows him being the F&L is in relation to his death and resurrection.

(Isaiah 41:4) "I, Jehovah, am the First One; And with the last ones I am the same.”
(Revelation 22:13) I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

(Revelation 1:17,18)
I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave.
(Revelation 2:8) “And to the angel of the congregation in Smyrʹna write: These are the things that he says, ‘
the First and the Last,’ who became dead and came to life again.

Let me remind you again, Jesus cannot be God and the A&O as it would have the almighty stating in his divine nature "I BECAME DEAD", this contradicts the eternality of God. Also, Jesus is separated from the A&O as can be seen by Rev 1:4,5 so definitely cannot be him. You can keep using the same argument over and over but once again unless you deal with the points I raise head on you will never defeat my sayings, my friend, throwing more and more verses into the mix does not deal with the contradiction you have. You lose!

To finally put your ridiculous notion that Jesus is the A&O, the "one who is, who was and is coming" note Rev 1:4 that the "seven spirits" are before the throne of the "one who is, who was and is coming", "May you have undeserved kindness and peace from “the One who is and who was and who is coming,” and from the seven spirits that are before his throne" (Revelation 1:4). Now note how in Rev 5:1 it states the one seated on the throne, namely the A&O the "one who is, who was and is coming", has a scroll in his right hand, "And I saw in the right hand of the One seated on the throne a scroll", then in v2 it states “Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?” then verse 6&7 it states regarding Jesus the Lamb "a lamb that seemed to have been slaughtered, having seven horns and seven eyes, and the eyes mean the seven spirits of God that have been sent out into the whole earth. 7 At once he [the lamb] came forward and took it out of the right hand of the One seated on the throne".

So from the above, we see the A&O sitting on the throne holding a scroll, we then have Jesus represented as the lamb come and take the scroll from the A&O the "one who is, who was and is coming" who sits on the throne and open it. How is this possible if Jesus is the one who is sitting on the throne according to Rev 1:4 however, it makes no sense! Your understanding is in error and contradicts the bible.

Again, you lose!

Was the rich young ruler correct in calling Jesus "Good Teacher"?

Matthew 19, Mark 10, Luke 18

God's Truth

Right Divider

Psalms 22:16 KJV

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Zechariah 12:9-10 KJV

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Revelation 1:7-8 KJV
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

These scriptures prove that God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son are the same one.

Whose hands were pierced?

John 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Whose hand? They are one and the same.
They are one. 'One' means 'same'.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Right Divider

In Isaiah, it says Jesus will be called 'Father'.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

God's Truth

[h=1]Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.[/h]
When the Old Testament speaks about Jesus coming, it says 'Me', as in God the Father.

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The ROCK that FATHERED them was Christ.
No kidding? Christ is the eternal Son who is God.

Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

:thumb:

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider

In Isaiah, it says Jesus will be called 'Father'.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
I was wondering how long it would take you to get to your pet verse.

What is the CONTEXT?