Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Keypurr,

Your responding to an idiot who thinks the Hebrew word Lord and God is the same as the Hebrew word Lord and God in Greek... :rolleyes:

glorydaz can not be more STUPID .... Than to Link the Two!!! :rolleyes:

He fails totally in seeing the Hebrew word adoni vs a different word, Adonai. are not the same... I would share more but the others need to see for themselfs...:readthis:

:poly::sherlock:

Paul

Paul they just do not want to hear anything that will rock their traditional boat.

Posted from the TOL App!

Aimiel

Paul they just do not want to hear anything that will rock their traditional boat.

Posted from the TOL App!
How do you feel when it happens to you?

You just added the words Holy Spirit to the verse you posted. You assumed that Christ is the Holy Spirit. We all have been guilty of doing that Aimiel but we must stop. It is easy to get things mixed up so we must prove all things. It was Jesus Christ who spoke to Saul on the road, not the Holy Spirit. The fairy tale trinity doctrine can and will throw you off base when seeking the truth.

Posted from the TOL App!

I never assume.

Romans 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

From this verse we can see that The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are One and The Same. You're not paying enough attention to what Scriptures reveal, only what you WANT Them to say.

Pierac

Your boat is sinking! I think I'll stay in mine!

But you do not believe in the only true God... whom sent Jesus! :think:

Joh 17:1 Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, "Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You, even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. :readthis:

You not seeing what Jesus is saying... There is only one true God who sent Him!!!

Acts 17:31 – "God has overlooked the (Your) times of ignorance, but now He demands that all people everywhere repent because He has established a day on which He will judge the world with justice through a MAN He has appointed, and He has provided confirmation for all by raising him from the dead.

1. Whom Did God appoint? A MAN.
2. Who appointed this MAN? God.

Are you getting the hang of it yet???

1 Timothy 2:5 – "For there is one God and one mediator also between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus."

1. Who is the mediator? The MAN Christ Jesus.

2. Who is he the mediator between? God and men.

He is not the mediator between himself and men, but between God and men. You can see that Jesus is not considered in the term "God."

1 Corinthians 15: 21 –"For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man"

1Co 15:45 So also it is written, "The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Your not even close to seeing the truth are you!!! :think:

Paul

Pierac

Really ..... Did I just make that last post????

Yea, you did!

You post with emotion... and can't help but know how I make you the fool when you follow others who tell you what to believe! :readthis:

Classic liberal!

You attempt to divert the real issue that you don't have a clue as to how to respond to my post! :think: So you make false quotes and assault my character as your only policy! How sad!!! Your a weak minded silly child who needs my pity!

So I give you the gift of my Pity! :cigar:

Paul

keypurr

Not in YOUR kind of truth for certain! You believe that, Christ
and Jesus were two separate entities! That's your odd theory!

Do you believe in a God-Man?

If so, how can that be?

Christ is a spirit. Like his Father. Heb 1:3, Col 1:15.
He became flesh by dwelling in Jesus.

Elia

There being only One Name whereby men might be saved and only One Saviour (God) through Whom salvation is available, there is NO question as to Jesus' identity. He is God. In The Flesh.

Bs'd

And then who is his father? Another God?

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

There is only ONE God who IS ONE, and His name is not JC, but Y-H-W-H:

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Elia

Spoken like a true JW or Adventist or Mormon......any cultist.

You refuse to hear the prophets and apostles....

Isaiah 40:3KJV
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Luke 3:4KJV
As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.​

You refuse to hear the Law and Paul.

Deuteronomy 6:4KJV
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Corinthians 8:6KJV
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.​

Worst of all, you refuse to hear God.

Isaiah 43:11KJV
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.​

Bs'd

Your rotten translations leave out the name of God, which causes a lot of confusion.

Be adviced that everywhere in your translation of your OT when it is written "the LORD" with all capitals, then in the original Hebrew it says the four lettered name of God: Y-H-W-H. That name appears almost 7000 times in the Hebrew Bible.

So this is what is really written there:

Isaiah 40:3
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Y-H-W-H, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!

Isaiah 43:11KJV
I, even I, am Y-H-W-H; and beside me there is no saviour.​

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Bs'd

And then who is his father? Another God?

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

There is only ONE God who IS ONE, and His name is not JC, but Y-H-W-H:

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Hebrew letters look like this:

hebrewc.gif

Letters we use today was never seen by those who used the Hebrew.

It is alright to use God.

G*d are use by those with severe emotional problems.

Elia

hebrewc.gif

Bs'd

And here is the shema:

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

The Jews until this day fulfill this commandment. Every morning they put upon their arm and upon their forehead their phylacteries, (prayer belts) that consist of black straps with black leather cubes, that contain parchment upon which is written this Biblical text that says that God is one. Upon the doorposts of the houses of the religious Jews there are small boxes or containers that also contain parchment upon which is written that God is one. During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no Christ, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPER.

It is alright to use God.

G*d are use by those with severe emotional problems.

And also by those who don't want to take the name of God in vain, like G.d commanded. ;)

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

hebrewc.gif

Bs'd

And here is the shema:

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

The Jews until this day fulfill this commandment. Every morning they put upon their arm and upon their forehead their phylacteries, (prayer belts) that consist of black straps with black leather cubes, that contain parchment upon which is written this Biblical text that says that God is one. Upon the doorposts of the houses of the religious Jews there are small boxes or containers that also contain parchment upon which is written that God is one. During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no Christ, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPER.

And also by those who don't want to take the name of God in vain, like G.d commanded. ;)

Why are you not using אלהנו ?

Do you wear the box on your head?

phylactery.jpg

Pierac

Why are you not using אלהנו ?

Do you wear the box on your head?

phylactery.jpg

Silly child...

Please attempt to use some form of superior intellect to show us all how Jesus has a GOD!!! :rolleyes:

WAIT!!! You are aware that Jesus has a GOD??? Yet Is GOD as YOU claim?!!!:think:

Sux's to be you about right now!! As JESUS... not your pastor... is teaching you about His GOD!!!

Mat 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

Joh 20:17 Jesus *said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'"

Rev 3:2 'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.

So how much toilet paper do I need to give you to wipe up your mess... That JESUS is not GOD But HAS a GOD!!!?? :doh:

Paul

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Silly child...

Please attempt to use some form of superior intellect to show us all how Jesus has a GOD!!! :rolleyes:

WAIT!!! You are aware that Jesus has a GOD??? Yet Is GOD as YOU claim?!!!:think:

Sux's to be you about right now!! As JESUS... not your pastor... is teaching you about His GOD!!!

Mat 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

Joh 20:17 Jesus *said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'"

Rev 3:2 'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.

So how much toilet paper do I need to give you to wipe up your mess... That JESUS is not GOD But HAS a GOD!!!?? :doh:

Paul

I just met you and you start shooting machine guns

tumblr_n76i6zHdTb1r5yty8o1_500.gif

glorydaz

I am one with the Father also. You forget that the express image was in Jesus.

Posted from the TOL App!

What? You mean this?

Hebrews 1:3KJV
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:​

The word is BEING the express image....the express image was not IN Him. That would be like saying Jesus was the worm IN the apple instead of BEING the apple. :chuckle: