Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

It is called the Trinity Doctrine. God is three (the father, the son and the Holy Ghost) mathematically it is 1=1+1+1.
The three are god mathematically 1+1+1= 1.

Why and when it was decided to represent god is such esoteric terms was decided at the council of Nicaea(325) and again at the council of Constantinople(381)

Does it make sense? It should to a Christian or if you want to become one. Sort of a pre-requisite.

There are three, and the three are One and the same.

However, the trinity doctrine is a false doctrine. The trinity doctrine makes a three headed god.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh. Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God.

God's Truth

Satan and his angels were thrown down to earth. Satan knew the Messiah would come, and he made many copy-cat messiahs/gods, before Jesus came to earth in the flesh. When Satan came to earth, he made copy-cat stories, and promoted gods of stone and wood. These ‘gods’ are really demons, and believing in these gods is the worship of demons.

Many nations have demonic gods. In Egypt, Isis is a goddess worshipped, as is her consort, the sun god Ra. Isis is the mother of many gods. She also had a son, Horus, who was called divine. One can study about the Norse Gods — Odin, Thor, Balder, Frey, Freya, and Loki, Hindu gods, and Greek gods.

We see in the Bible where people worshiped goat and calf idols. In the book of Ezekiel we read about the image of jealousy set up at the gate of the altar Ezekiel 8:5, and 6, to provoke God of Israel to anger.

1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are three, and the three are One and the same.

However, the trinity doctrine is a false doctrine. The trinity doctrine makes a three headed god.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh. Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God.

What you think about Jesus is heretical. He is neither the father or the Holy Spirit. Three are one;

Matthew 28:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

How many times are the Father, Son, and Spirit referred to as distinct persons?

What you think about Jesus is heretical.
It depends on what century you lived Bright Raven.

He is neither the father or the Holy Spirit. Three are one;
:confused:

Matthew 28:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Poor translations of the original Greek have led to some rather bizarre beliefs.

How many times are the Father, Son, and Spirit referred to as distinct persons?
Three DISTINCT "persons." No matter how you do the math 3 will never equal 1.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Poor translations of the original Greek have led to some rather bizarre beliefs.

Nope. Your failure to understand scripture.

Harikrishna

BANNED
Banned

Maybe the trinity is not supposed to be seen mathematically. It is more a geometric concept similar to an equilateral triangle. The godhead is one equilateral triangle with 3 equal but opposite angles.

Like so:

shield_trinity.png

I just discovered that cannot be the trinity.
1. It has 4 circles (god, father, son and Holy Ghost)
2. It says father is not the son or Holy Ghost which makes them 3 independent entities and god the 4th entity.
3. Wait, it says father is god, the son is god and Holy Ghost is also god. So god is all three entities which means you need all tree entities to make god the fourth entity.

Want to give it a try?

Last edited:
Maybe the trinity is not supposed to be seen mathematically. It is more a geometric concept similar to an equilateral triangle. The godhead is one equilateral triangle with 3 equal but opposite angles.
Clear as mud.

Thanks for that rather blaoring explanation.

(Yes, I spelled it right.)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Like so:

shield_trinity.png

I just discovered that cannot be the trinity.
1. It has 4 circles (god, father, son and Holy Ghost)
2. It says father is not the son or Holy Ghost which makes them 3 independent entities and god the 4th entity.
3. Wait, it says father is god, the son is god and Holy Ghost is also god. So god is all three entities which means you need all tree entities to make god the fourth entity.

Want to give it a try?

I said
Or you could just read the Word of God. Try that. It says "don't even think beyond what is written. That eliminates the trinity. Try believing Jesus. Jesus said the Father is the only true God. Paul said for us there is only one God the Father. Try reading the Word.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Harikrishna

BANNED
Banned
I said
Or you could just read the Word of God. Try that. It says "don't even think beyond what is written. That eliminates the trinity. Try believing Jesus. Jesus said the Father is the only true God. Paul said for us there is only one God the Father. Try reading the Word.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

That is easy for you to say. But the trinity is indispensable to Christianity. One cannot claim to be saved and yet reject the trinity doctrine.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yours?

:rotfl:

that's

Oh, wait.

funny

Explain;

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Cruciform

Post # please.
You can go back and review the thread yourself.

Must we really go over this again? Since your "god" knows everything then he should know what I will accept as "proof" and provide it to you. I'll wait while you two are in conference.
You yourself, then, do not even know what you mean by "proof." Therefore, your personal preferences aside, the proof I've already provided stands exactly as posted.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciuform
+T+