Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

No, you end up tweaking the word.

You have something against actually speaking the truth.

I prove my beliefs with scripture.

He will be called Spirit and Father...
They will see Me whom they have pierced...
There is no Savior besides Me...
I will not leave you as orphans...
The Lord is the Spirit...
The Word is God and came in the flesh...
I will be his Father and he will be My son...

glorydaz

I feel very comfortable waiting for my Lord to take me.

If I thought like you, I would be scared, very scared.

Well, I'm not. For I know whom I have believed. My Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

2 Tim. 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

keypurr

Just read it and believe.

Don't add or subtract.

Don't make it say something that is not there.
Your heart is full of love GT, but you do not understand what you read. The churches have done a great job to promote Satan's will. Even to the point of distorting the scriptures. I respect you because your trying so hard to find truth.

Sent from my VS835 using TOL mobile app

keypurr

Well, I'm not. For I know whom I have believed. My Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

2 Tim. 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
Great verse, I wish you could know God and his Son as I do. He is much more than the churches teach.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus' body in heaven before coming to earth was the resurrected body of Jesus who came to earth in the flesh. Jesus is the First and the Last.

Where does Scripture say that Jesus had a body in heaven before coming to earth?
It was the child to be born of Mary who was to be called 'Jesus'.
There is no reference to the Word being called Jesus before the conception.
It is the GOD/man who is called Jesus, not the pre-incarnate Word.
The pre-incarnate Word when appearing in the form of a man was called the Angel of the LORD. He was not called Jesus.
That form of a man was not a man per se, but only looked like a man and was a temporary form.
Though the Angel of the LORD was the pre-incarnate Word, He was not the GOD/man Jesus.
The GOD/man Jesus had a beginning in the womb of Mary, though His person as GOD the Word had no beginning.
The GOD/man Jesus was truly human, a descendant of Adam(Heb.- man). The Angel of the LORD was not man/adam/human.
The GOD/man Jesus died on the cross, was buried, resurrected the third day and ascended to heaven, from whence He will one day return as the GOD/man Jesus.
The temporary apparent 'man' form of the Angel of the LORD did not die on the cross.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your heart is full of love GT, but you do not understand what you read. The churches have done a great job to promote Satan's will. Even to the point of distorting the scriptures. I respect you because your trying so hard to find truth.

You are so kind, brother:)

God's Truth

You try to degrade me and it is obvious. You are shameful to try to pass off kindness as put downs.
Do you think you will escape judgment for that?

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

God's Truth

Where does Scripture say that Jesus had a body in heaven before coming to earth?

He was the first born over all creation, and all things were bad through him, by him, and for him.

It was the child to be born of Mary who was to be called 'Jesus'.
And the Father is the Holy Spirit. Jesus has something from his Father and it is His Spirit. Flesh from his mother and the Spirit from his Father.

There is no reference to the Word being called Jesus before the conception.
Jesus is God; Savior; the Holy One; the Redeemer; Creator; Deliverer, the First and the Last.
Those are all of the Father's names and Jesus' names. They are the same Spirit and therefore the same Person.
It is the GOD/man who is called Jesus, not the pre-incarnate Word.
Jesus is called God with us.
The pre-incarnate Word when appearing in the form of a man was called the Angel of the LORD. He was not called Jesus.
That form of a man was not a man per se, but only looked like a man and was a temporary form.
Though the Angel of the LORD was the pre-incarnate Word, He was not the GOD/man Jesus.
Jesus can appear as anything that he wants.
The GOD/man Jesus had a beginning in the womb of Mary, though His person as GOD the Word had no beginning.
Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

The GOD/man Jesus was truly human, a descendant of Adam(Heb.- man). The Angel of the LORD was not man/adam/human.
The resurrected bodies that we will have will be like Jesus' and what we will be we do not know yet.
The GOD/man Jesus died on the cross, was buried, resurrected the third day and ascended to heaven, from whence He will one day return as the GOD/man Jesus.
The temporary apparent 'man' form of the Angel of the LORD did not die on the cross.
When Jesus ascended to heaven he received the same body he had before coming to earth.

glorydaz

He was the first born over all creation, and all things were bad through him, by him, and for him.

And the Father is the Holy Spirit. Jesus has something from his Father and it is His Spirit. Flesh from his mother and the Spirit from his Father.

Jesus is God; Savior; the Holy One; the Redeemer; Creator; Deliverer, the First and the Last.
Those are all of the Father's names and Jesus' names. They are the same Spirit and therefore the same Person.

Jesus is called God with us.

Jesus can appear as anything that he wants.

Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

The resurrected bodies that we will have will be like Jesus' and what we will be we do not know yet.

When Jesus ascended to heaven he received the same body he had before coming to earth.

You can never claim you have not been told. You can never claim you have not been shown. You have NO EXCUSE, AND are to be cursed for the false gospel you continue to preach. Woe unto you, God's UNtruth. May you turn from your idol of self and serve the Living God.

God's Truth

You can never claim you have not been told. You can never claim you have not been shown. You have NO EXCUSE, AND are to be cursed for the false gospel you continue to preach. Woe unto you, God's UNtruth. May you turn from your idol of self and serve the Living God.

lol

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

None you know of anyhow.

King James Version
Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nope, God is NOT saying Jesus is God, he has been made Lord, not God. He is second in line as his Father is the ONLY God. To see Jesus as God in NOT agreeing with Paul in any way.

Sent from my iPad using TOL
Jesus claimed to be God. Are you calling your Lord and Savior a liar?

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.Jesus answered them, [JESUS]“Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”[/JESUS]The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”Jesus answered them, [JESUS]“Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”’?If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me;but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.”[/JESUS]Therefore they sought again to seize Him, but He escaped out of their hand. - John 10:31-39 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John10:31-39&version=NKJV