Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GT, I was where you are in theology when I was ten years old. I kept learning, that's why you do not see what I have been telling you.

God sent his Son not himself to die on the cross.

God and his Son are two separated spiritual beings.

One is a copy of the other.

The son became flesh to save us from sin and bring light to our understanding of his father who is the ONLY God.

Your the one that is confused, not me.

Two different spiritual beings in what way?
One is a copy of the other in what way?
If the Father is the only true God, why are we to look to the Son for salvation?

keypurr

they weren't ready for the mystery of Christ, that He IS God incarnate and the Gospel of Grace -

Jesus spoke in parables to confound the high priests, saduccees and pharisees etc. -

like you are confounded Ephesians 1:9 KJV - Colossians 1:26 KJV -

Folks are not ready today to understand the mystery, except for the folks God chooses to show it to.

You did not get his message if you think Christ is God. He was quite plain as to who he was/is.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Folks are not ready today to understand the mystery, except for the folks God chooses to show it to.

You did not get his message if you think Christ is God. He was quite plain as to who he was/is.

Oh, Jesus is God. You missed the boat. He is the anointed one of God.

God says; (Messianic Jewish Family Bible)

Isaiah 44:11
I, I am ADONAI--
And there is no savior beside me.

Seems as though Jesus is called savior many times in the NT. Why will you not believe in Jesus.

The boat is over here Keypurr. Start swimming.

keypurr

Oh, Jesus is God. You missed the boat. He is the anointed one of God.

God says; (Messianic Jewish Family Bible)

Isaiah 44:11
I, I am ADONAI--
And there is no savior beside me.

Seems as though Jesus is called savior many times in the NT. Why will you not believe in Jesus.

The boat is over here Keypurr. Start swimming.

I will pray that you get understanding my friend.

God's Truth

GT, I was where you are in theology when I was ten years old. I kept learning, that's why you do not see what I have been telling you.

God and his Son are two separated spiritual beings.

One is a copy of the other.

The son became flesh to save us from sin and bring light to our understanding of his father who is the ONLY God.

Your the one that is confused, not me.

I understand what you are saying.

You have already changed what you were saying in this short time because you realized what you were saying couldn't be right.

You used to say Christ was different than God the Father, now you say they are the same.

Apple7

The Son IS God according to the established rules of Greek grammar, to begin with, pops.

This is fact, and there is absolutely nothing that you can do except to willfully deny it.

Continually running from it makes you look weak.

When you stop ignoring this cold, hard fact, then you need to reprogram that ancient gray matter of yours (while you still can) and see that God The Father did not send God The Father - like you just stated.

keypurr

The Son IS God according to the established rules of Greek grammar, to begin with, pops.

This is fact, and there is absolutely nothing that you can do except to willfully deny it.

Continually running from it makes you look weak.

When you stop ignoring this cold, hard fact, then you need to reprogram that ancient gray matter of yours (while you still can) and see that God The Father did not send God The Father - like you just stated.

You have a reading disibility Apple7..

The Father is the only true God sent his Son to us. You have a major problem with that. Your Greek needs some fine tuning kid.

God's Truth

The sword of the Spirit is the word of God; see Ephesians 6:17

“Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”

The SWORD is the Word of God.

Jesus is the Word of God. See John 1:1.

The SWORD is Jesus the WORD OF GOD.

The WORD of God is God; see John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus’ name is the Word of God, see Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Jesus is the Word of God, and Jesus is the sword. Jesus is the sword of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the Rider who is the Spirit.

Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Jesus is the Rider and the sword is coming from him. The Rider is the Spirit and is Jesus, and the sword is Jesus, and the sword belongs to the Rider, the sword belongs to the Spirit, the Sword is the Word, Jesus is the Word, and the Word is God. God the Father Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit are all the same.

keypurr

Not according to the Greek.

Study.

Up.

Pops.

I do not trust the Greek anymore Apple7, to many misrepresentations of the content of what is written. Greek to English translations have to many words used for God. I find it confusing, but I admit that I am no expert on Greek.

Apple7

I do not trust the Greek anymore Apple7, to many misrepresentations of the content of what is written. Greek to English translations have to many words used for God. I find it confusing, but I admit that I am no expert on Greek.

What you wrote makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, pops.

You don't trust English translations - but that's ALL you ever use!

Can we say dementia....?