Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught in parables that most did not understand, what was the reason for that sis?

Jesus explained to His disciple about the parables. We now have full knowledge of what Jesus is all about.

Jesus teachings are not complicated. Why do you make it as if He is mysterious?

That's what is going on the churches and you are adding to it brother.

You see, trinity is mysterious teaching, and your teaching is another mysterious teaching.

Christianity is not mysterious religion.

It is all about Jesus' teachings.

Aimiel

Yes, Christianity is a mystery to the world. God also holds His Cards close to His Vest:

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

This is not the days, yet. When His Mystery is finished: all men will know Him, because we will see Him as He is.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's wrong, according to Scripture, The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are spoken of as the SAME:

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

The verse is not saying what you think it is.

LA

Aimiel

The verse says what It says: The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are obviously interchangeable phrases. What do YOU think It says?

keypurr

Keypurr says there are two Spirits, one called the Spirit Christ, and the other called the Spirit of God.

He said those two Spirits are not the same and that they were different.

Then I told keypurr that the Bible says there is only one Spirit, he then said the Spirits were the same and the Spirit Christ was a copy of the Spirit of God.

Why do you misunderstand the content of my post?

Christ is the spirit son of God, an exact copy of the Father. If you have one you also got the other, for they are identical.

I asked him if he had Jesus living inside him and he said no that he had the Spirit Christ living inside him.

However, Jesus says that he himself will live inside the saved.

Jesus is a man, Christ is a spirit, Jesus Christ is them joined together. Jesus is not in me, the spirit of Christ and the spirit of God is in me.

I then asked if he had the Spirit of God living inside him and he said no he has the Spirit of Christ.

He keeps denying things that he said and he refuses to take correction.

I think he is being convicted now and see his beliefs cannot stand against the truth.

False GT, your just not understanding my words.

keypurr

He's wrong, according to Scripture, The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are spoken of as the SAME:

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

We agree some what. Two separate spirits beings, two separated spirits, but same essence.

keypurr

Yes, Christianity is a mystery to the world. God also holds His Cards close to His Vest:

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

This is not the days, yet. When His Mystery is finished: all men will know Him, because we will see Him as He is.

The mystery was reveiled, most just don't see it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The verse says what It says: The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are obviously interchangeable phrases. What do YOU think It says?

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

It is not so that men in whom the Spirit of God dwells, are always in the Spirit and never in the flesh.

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

LA

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not misunderstand.

You used to say they are not the same. Now you say they are identical.

Keypurr is confused. He does not grasp 1 Corinthians 14:33

1 Corinthians 14:33 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

God's Truth

33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

He is confused; but he probably thinks he has peace too. That is why it is so hard to try to get him to understand?

keypurr

I do not misunderstand.

You used to say they are not the same. Now you say they are identical.

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT.

You do not understand my posts.

I have been talking way over your ability to understand.
I will take the blame for that as I am not good with words.

keypurr

Why did Christ speak in parables then?

You do think he is God right?

That is conflicting.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That is conflicting.

Of course He is God. God is always right. We are the ones who conflict with His word. What do you think has been said that is conflicting.

keypurr

He is confused; but he probably thinks he has peace too. That is why it is so hard to try to get him to understand?

GT, I was where you are in theology when I was ten years old. I kept learning, that's why you do not see what I have been telling you.

God sent his Son not himself to die on the cross.

God and his Son are two separated spiritual beings.

One is a copy of the other.

The son became flesh to save us from sin and bring light to our understanding of his father who is the ONLY God.

Your the one that is confused, not me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

That is conflicting.

they weren't ready for the mystery of Christ, that He IS God incarnate and the Gospel of Grace -

Jesus spoke in parables to confound the high priests, saduccees and pharisees etc. -

like you are confounded Ephesians 1:9 KJV - Colossians 1:26 KJV -

keypurr

Of course He is God. God is always right. We are the ones who conflict with His word. What do you think has been said that is conflicting.

Your post:

My rebut:

Christ, who you think is God, spoke in parables, that is confusing to the folks he spoke to.

Christ spoke in words that they did not understand, most Christians today do not understand his words, I only understand some of them, but more than most.