Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

genuineoriginal

NO!!! -- The "Body, OF HIM", the "Body of Christ" THE Church, US!!! -- WE Are NOW HIM!!
You believe the trinity is:
  • God the Father
  • The Church is the Son
  • The Holy Spirit

That is a not a new one.
In the beginning there was one that was telling man that he could be a god.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You Missed the whole Point of that saying!!

The Confessing Christ - is the (( Teaching ALL the Word of GOD )), That's WHO He IS!!! We're wittiness's of him also!!!

BOY!! - How BLIND can these Know-it-alls GET????

Paul, David -- 082214

So God didn't include us in any of the ALL of his word?

Letsargue

You believe the trinity is:
  • God the Father
  • The Church is the Son
  • The Holy Spirit

That is a not a new one.
In the beginning there was one that was telling man that he could be a god.

That's Not the First time Satan spoke true words, meaning them for a LIE!!

Go back and study your lies to show Christ that you are Still Disapproved!!

Paul, David -- 082214

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
AND WE SO WALK The "Straight" path through all the disserted Fools Into the Temple - who is our Christ!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

1 Peter 2:5 KJV
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Letsargue

1 Peter 2:5 KJV
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

That was 2,000 years ago!! -- NOW!!! - Those Stones have been "Resurrected", and that House is Fallen, ( Read it!! )) - and He Built a "New House", The Church / the Body of Christ, His House on Himself, from lively Stones that were not asleep, but "Resurrected" and "Rebuilt" / Born Again!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

Matthew 9:6-8
6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
7 And he arose, and departed to his house.
8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.​

What he said.

Letsargue

They wouldn't ban you for showing supposed "errors" in the Catholic Bible, since, as Protestants, they don't accept it as God's word anyway. So go ahead and post your proof. For example...?

One NAME, and Catholic is NOT IT, and neither is "MORMON"!!

Paul, David --082214

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That was 2,000 years ago!! -- NOW!!! - Those Stones have been "Resurrected", and that House is Fallen, ( Read it!! )) - and He Built a "New House", The Church / the Body of Christ, His House on Himself, from lively Stones that were not asleep, but "Resurrected" and "Rebuilt" / Born Again!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

ROFLOL, When exactly did this ((((NOW!!!)))) take place?

keypurr

The ( "TRUTH" Temple ), was ( Made, or FORMRED of the Word ) of GOD. -- That Temple was called ( "JESUS" ); the Same as our flesh is the Temple of Who Jesus WAS!!!--- You blind Ignoring of God; what ever you CALL Yourself!!!

WHO said: --- "IF you have SEEN ME, You have SEEN the Father"??? - (((( Right there IT IS!!! )))) - You blind stubborn Old man that doesn't care if he's wrong or not!!!!!

Christ GAVE ME /// US the Same;> (( If you have Seen -- "ME", You have seen MY Father ))!! -- Just Read IT!!! --- "MY" Father's Temple is made from the Word of Christ /// GOD, And that -- ( I AM )!!

Lord! leave this AS IT IS for this one rejecting You and YOUR Word!!! - I "WILL" - SEE Him SOON!!

((( I AM ( DONE ) Here for a While )))!!! You blind whatever you call yourselves Can just Stay where I HAVE PUT YOU!!!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

Learn to post in a better manner so we can understand your thoughts.
Christ was a copy of the Father, not the father himself.
You fail to understand the content of what he was telling you.

Posted from the TOL App!

Letsargue

Learn to post in a better manner so we can understand your thoughts.
Christ was a copy of the Father, not the father himself.
You fail to understand the content of what he was telling you.

Posted from the TOL App!

WELL!! That is as good an excuse as any of Satan's children can USE!!

Tell ME!!!
What does it take for "SATAN" to Ever Confess that he is A LIAR????
I ask you that!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Still waiting for Caino to provide the information requested in Post #161 above... :yawn:

This is a right wing Christian forum, I get banned when I point out the inaccuracies of the bible books. There are plenty of places on the net and in scholarship where one can find those things.

Letsargue

This is a right wing Christian forum, I get banned when I point out the inaccuracies of the bible books. There are plenty of places on the net and in scholarship where one can find those things.

Caino:
These guys are the same as I. - They and I, - Say we JUST use the Bible for Our Info of GOD; - However; - these Guys Don't care a wit - what God says about anything. - They argue with each other, but With you and me both, they will either Hide, or support each other even if it disagrees with their own foolish ~doctrine. - I have NEVER Seen such a Hateful bunch of - any bodies as this bunch who Call "THEMSELVES" Christians!!

Like I asked, - "What would IT Take for Satan to Confess that He IS A LIAR"??? ---- He would HIDE behind another LIE, the Same as this -- "body of - people"!!!

Paul, David -- 082214