Jesus is God !

God's Truth

John is very clear:

God is a Spirit. God is the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of the Father.

The Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit, Son of God body is another Spirit., the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is the Spirit of the Son.

This is your opportunity to wake up and smell the aroma of truth as known only by the chosen few.

God is a Spirit. God is the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is God the Father.

However, how do you ever get that the Son of God's body is another Spirit!

Gurucam

God is a Spirit. God is the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is God the Father.

However, how do you ever get that the Son of God's body is another Spirit!

I prefer accuracy and truth.
Here John is very clear. Please take him to his words:
John: 4 KJV N.T.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
God is a Spirit. To be made in the image of God is to be made another Spirit. To be God is quite another statement which was not made any where in the KJV N.T.

The revelation deliberately does not convey that God is the only Spirit. Fact is Jesus is another Spirit. He is not the Holy Spirit. He is simply made in the image of the Holy Spirit.

On earth in a physical body the Lord Jesus could not be God, nor could he be in the image of God, because God is a Spirit and not flesh.

This was further confirmed by the fact that one can blaspheme Jesus the son of man and be forgiven. However if one blaspheme the Holy Ghost who is God, one will not be forgiven at any place or time. This confirms very clearly that Jesus in his physical, son of man body was not equal to or the same as God.

In fact in his son of man body, the Lord Jesus was not in the image of God for God is a Spirit. It is clear that the Lord Jesus had to drop his physical body and retain only his Spirit body to be in the image of God, Who is a Spirit.
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Clearly there is a big difference between Jesus, the son of man and God, the Holy Ghost.

StanJ, Please do not only "parrot" the phrase, 'I prefer accuracy and truth', accept accuracy and truth as clearly and literally written in the KJV N.T.

Last edited:

God's Truth

God is a Spirit. To be made in the image of God is to be made another Spirit.

That is too confusing what you say, and I do not think it makes any sense.

We are flesh and spirit.

Hebrews 12:9, Zechariah 12:1, and Malachi 2:15.

Zechariah 12:1 shows us that the spirit has a form.

Jesus reconciles us to God when we are saved; we become the temple of the Living God. As we obey Jesus, our spirits become more alive. As we obey Jesus, we are being transformed into his image. We become like Jesus.

God's Truth

God is a Spirit. To be made in the image of God is to be made another Spirit.

The revelation deliberately does not convey that God is the only Spirit.

The Bible speaks about God being Spirit, and the Holy Spirit being the Spirit of God. The Bible also speaks about the Spirit of Christ...the Spirit of Jesus.

The Bible also says there is one Spirit.

Since there is only one Spirit, we know that Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

daqq

Yes they do, and this is just another example of how you equivocate about words.
Most High, ὕψιστος (hypsistos), is a title, NOT a description of priority.
It's one of many titles God has, just like Prince of Peace and Wonderful Counselor.

This is enough all at once to reveal that it is you who is perverting Scripture and perverting the meanings of words to make your dogma become reality in the machinations of the imagination of your mind. "Most High" is definitely a description of the Father, YHWH Elohim, and is never used of anyone or anything else. It is most definitely a description of Almighty Power, Authority, Headship, and priority. Even Paul clearly and plainly disputes what you say in 1 Corinthians 11:3. Perhaps this is why you defend GT? because secretly you do believe the same thing even though you will not openly admit it because you know it is frowned upon in Trinitarianism? Yes, what you have just displayed in the post I have quoted speaks and smacks of the Oneness Doctrine which is heretical even by Trinitarian standards. :chuckle:

:sheep:

Last edited:

keypurr

There are no other gods except in ones mind. A god is ANYTHING that takes one commitment and devotion away from the True God of the Universe. We all see here, those of us who can see, who those gods are.

Your take on these verses has already been refuted hundreds of time keypurr, yet you mindlessly parrot on.

Just when I though you could not be more wrong, wow.

Oh well, I pity your tired and weak mind.

keypurr

Then how can you say that the Father is God and then say that Jesus is another god.

The Father is the MOST HIGH GOD.

If he is most high, who are the others gods?

That is an honest question to seek answers to BR.

Why is the term most high God used in the NT?

keypurr

Yes they do, and this is just another example of how you equivocate about words.
Most High, ὕψιστος (hypsistos), is a title, NOT a description of priority.
It's one of many titles God has, just like Prince of Peace and Wonderful Counselor.

There's no need to ask questions when one understands plain English, or reads the Bible IN faith, but obviously you have not done neither. :nono:

RIGHT, most high God is a title.

Now who/what are the Gods under the most high God?

Are you going to dance around again Stan?

journey

The Holy Trinity is a basic BIBLE FACT. Anyone who denies it is a heretic. The heretic squad in this thread does not appear to be open to the TRUTH. Their eyes are blinded, and their hearts are hardened. In short, they are lost and will probably stay that way. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit do exist, and they are one. It really doesn't matter what the heretic squad believes because the TRUTH stays the opposite of what the heretic squad spews. What matters is what others read here, and I'm not talking about the heretic squad.

To the heretic squad: start over with Bible basics. I recommend something like a good Sunday School for children.

StanJ

RIGHT, most high God is a title.
Now who/what are the Gods under the most high God?
Are you going to dance around again Stan?

There are none fool...or do you also not believe what God said through Isaiah either?

“You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
“and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.
I, even I, am the Lord,
and apart from me there is no savior.
I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no god.

Time to open those eyes and ears of yours keypurr and smell the coffee. There is only ONE God and Savior, and He is Jesus Christ, OUR savior.

StanJ

The Father is the MOST HIGH GOD.
If he is most high, who are the others gods?
That is an honest question to seek answers to BR.
Why is the term most high God used in the NT?

Do you make this stuff up as you go along or is there a book for Unis on how to lie and make up stories?

daqq

The Holy Trinity is a basic BIBLE FACT. Anyone who denies it is a heretic. The heretic squad in this thread does not appear to be open to the TRUTH. Their eyes are blinded, and their hearts are hardened. In short, they are lost and will probably stay that way. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit do exist, and they are one. It really doesn't matter what the heretic squad believes because the TRUTH stays the opposite of what the heretic squad spews. What matters is what others read here, and I'm not talking about the heretic squad.

To the heretic squad: start over with Bible basics. I recommend something like a good Sunday School for children.

Hmmm, so you make an unprovable demand, call it "BIBLE FACT", and then proclaim that anyone not believing your unsubstantiated and untenable "BIBLE FACT" is part of "the heretic squad" just because they do not accept your word as the Word of God? You unknowingly manifest your own catastrophic error when you complete your proclamation with your recommendation to the "heretic squad" to go back to Sunday school for reprogramming so that they may "re-become" just like you. :crackup:

StanJ

Hmmm, so you make an unprovable demand, call it "BIBLE FACT", and then proclaim that anyone not believing your unsubstantiated and untenable "BIBLE FACT" is part of "the heretic squad" just because they do not accept your word as the Word of God? You unknowingly manifest your own catastrophic error when you complete your proclamation with your recommendation to the "heretic squad" to go back to Sunday school for reprogramming so that they may "re-become" just like you.

It's more than proven daqq, but blind people like you CAN'T see it.

God's Truth

Your last statement proves that you were trained to believe only what the Catholics taught about the trinity. The Catholics were called heretics too.

Keypurr is definitely wrong, but so is the trinity doctrine, for Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

keypurr

Your another extremely limited person. There is no Trinity doctrine in scripture. The Lord and his Apostles never promoted the Trinity. Your just stuck in the muck of tradition journey.

Ever question why Jesus said he was going to his God?

Maybe its time you did.

Where in the Bible can I find the words God the Son or God the Holy Spirit?

All that was added and assumed by the early church in the third and fourth century. They also thought the world was flat and was the center of the Universe. Follow them if you wish, I choose to think for myself.

lifeisgood

I have yet to be shown any verse that Jesus is God.
I have seen where Christ is a form of God, but not the real God.

You worship a man made god.

You have been shown by many in this forum such as this response from another poster:
ος ων απαυγασμα της δοξης και χαρακτηρ της υποστασεως αυτου φερων τε τα παντα τω ρηματι της δυναμεως αυτου καθαρισμον των αμαρτιων ποιησαμενος εκαθισεν εν δεξια της μεγαλωσυνης εν υψηλοις

Who being radiance of Glory, and the express image of His essence, upholding all things by the Word of power, having made purification of our sins through Himself, He sat down on the right of the Majesty on high, (Heb 1.3)

No doubt, what you are attempting to do is to reverse-translate Heb 1.3, and use the term 'image' as imparting the same meaning as used by a completely different word, in completely different scripture.

What you failed to realize, because you don't know how to exegete, and you repeatedly plagiarize your replies from the internet, is that Heb 1.3 uses a completely different word than used ANYWHERE else in the entire NT.

Thus...if you were cognizant, then you would have known that this Greek word does NOT impart the same meaning as 'image' elsewhere in scripture.

This is basic stuff.

The Book of Hebrews utterly destroys your world-view.

The Book of Hebrews is aptly named for the OT material of which it contains.

Heb 1.1 immediately informs the reader that the One God of the OT has always revealed Himself ‘by many portions’ (polymeros) and ‘in various forms’ (polytropos).

These two Greek terms are ONLY used this one time/ea in the entirety of the Holy Bible, and lexically are defined as ‘One of the constituent parts of a whole; in a context where the whole and its parts are distinguished.’

A clear signal of the ONE Triune Creator God of the Universe.

=====

This is one but one example of many that you have been shown; however, you have rejected the Truth you once had for a lie of your own machination.