Jesus is God !

Ben Masada

I always accepted the Lordship of Jesus Christ but I remember there was a special day when I became aware of God the Father in a new and distinct way, God's Fatherhood has been exceedingly precious to me since.

The Father the Son and the Holy Ghost, one God, three distinct Persons.

No much of a difference from the Greek concept of Trinity: Zeus the father, Poseidon the son, and Hades the Holy Ghost. That's why the NT is also known as the Greek text.

lifeisgood

Show me where the Apostles see Jesus as God Stan.

The remark by Thomas is disputable.

Other than that, post your verse.

You shy away from showing this for you have been asked to produce the verses for a very long time.

Why do you keep on requesting what YOU have many times been shown and rejected.

lifeisgood

Christ is the first to be created, first to be raised.

Christ is a FORM of God, he is a god, not the true God. His Father is the only true God.

You need to see BR that when God created Christ he was pleased that he had his fullness. In other words, he was given power to do God's will. He is a god to us for we do not possess the fullness of the Father. Yet he has a God who he has to answer to.

You reject the foundation.
You reject the foundation of Jesus Christ and what He said of Himself --- 'I am'.
Anything built on your foundation cannot stand before Him in the end for the foundation Himself said 'I am' and you reject His foundation.

lifeisgood

....In Hebrews 1, God call Christ god. But we both know that Christ has a God that he serves.

The Father said
Psalm 102:25-27King James Version (KJV)
25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

====
The Father said of His Son, Jesus Christ:
Hebrews 1:11-12King James Version (KJV)
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ is the first to be created, first to be raised.

Christ is a FORM of God, he is a god, not the true God. His Father is the only true God.

You need to see BR that when God created Christ he was pleased that he had his fullness. In other words, he was given power to do God's will. He is a god to us for we do not possess the fullness of the Father. Yet he has a God who he has to answer to.

And you are a polytheist believing in more than one God.

Gurucam

Anyone who denies who Jesus is, will be denied by Him, in the end.
Matt 10:33 (NIV)
Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
The above cannot stand on it own. Much more was added to Matt 10:33 to further clarify it.

Clearly your statement is very careless and misleading, even deceptive, as it stands. The Lord Jesus had two presentations. He had a temporal and physical presentation as the son of man. And the Lord Jesus has an eternal and Spirit only presentation as the Son of God. To which do you refer?
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Fact is if one deny and/or blaspheme the 'seen' temporal and physical son of man, Lord Jesus one will be forgiven.

Your statement is not helping anyone.

Most every one of the billion or so in traditional Christianity confess Jesus in some way. However only a few are chosen. Clearly the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of the billion strong traditional Christians are confessing Jesus unwittingly and wrongly. Therefore these masses of people are misled into believing or they falsely believe (out of their own volition) that they are confessing Jesus correctly.

Clearly there is only one correct way to confess Jesus. However there are many who genuine but falsely believe that they not denying Jesus but they are unwittingly denying him.
Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Last edited:

StanJ

Clearly your statement is very careless and misleading, even deceptive, as it stands. The Lord Jesus had two presentations. He had a temporal and physical presentation as the son of man. And has eternal and Spirit only presentation as the Son of God. To which do you refer?

Fact is if one deny and/or blaspheme the 'seen' temporal and physical son of man, Lord Jesus one will be forgiven.

Your statement is not helping anyone.

Most every one of the billion or so in traditional Christianity confess Jesus in some way. However only a few are chosen.

Clearly there is only one correct way to confess Jesus. However there are many who genuine but falsely believe that they not denying Jesus but they are unwittingly denying him.

I prefer accuracy and truth. Jesus Christ is both man and God as Heb 1:3 clearly shows.

Jesus Himself said you can't blaspheme Him. Luke 12:10 (NIV)

My statement helps those it will and all others I don't really care about.
Many who read my words are lost anyway and will NOT accept them.

There is only one way to confess Jesus and make Him your savior as Rom 10:9-11 (NIV) illustrates.

and when they continue to deny the truth when presented with it then their destiny is sealed.

StanJ

Read Hebrews 1, Colossians 1 and Phil 2.

There is a most high God so who are the other gods?

There are no other gods except in ones mind. A god is ANYTHING that takes one commitment and devotion away from the True God of the Universe. We all see here, those of us who can see, who those gods are.

Your take on these verses has already been refuted hundreds of time keypurr, yet you mindlessly parrot on.

Gurucam

I prefer accuracy and truth. Jesus Christ is both man and God as Heb 1:3 clearly shows.
Hebrews: 1 KJV N.T
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
'the express image of his person' meant that Jesus was absolutely true to himself. He never deceived or denied his own spirit. This is how Jesus upheld all things by his own power. Any one who is true to the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart, can and will uphold all things and be purged of sin.
Mark: 16 KJV N.T.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
You are making up your own supposed truth and accuracy.

One who sits down on the right hand of God cannot be God.

Indeed Jesus who sits on the right hand of God cannot be God.

A person's right hand man is not the person. The right hand man of his majesty is simply one who obey or follows His majesty's order absolutely. Since such a one is simply a right hand man (or an obedient servant) (to his boss, his majesty) such a one is not held responsible for his actions. He is sinless. And any one who he leads is also sinless. For they are all simply obedient servants.

If a general in an army orders his right hand man to kill. The right hand man is obliged to obey or he faces treason charges and death. The right hand man will not be held responsible for his actions. Once he is simply obeying the general, he remains sinless, irregardless as to how many people he kills. However the general can and will be held responsible for his instruction to his right hand man.

So too every human who is led into all his action by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him to pray for, say and do as discerned within his own heart or spirit, is also sinless. Such a one cannot and does not accrue sin even when he or she transgress the law.

Last edited:

keypurr

The Father said
Psalm 102:25-27King James Version (KJV)
25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

====
The Father said of His Son, Jesus Christ:
Hebrews 1:11-12King James Version (KJV)
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

What is your point? GOD created everything through his Christ. But that does not mean that Christ is the most high God. He is a god to us for he was given powers over us, he is our Lord not our God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know that I believe in only one true God BR.

But there others considered as gods. They were given powers that we don't have, like Samson or Angles, Moses or Jesus.

Then how can you say that the Father is God and then say that Jesus is another god.

keypurr

There are no other gods except in ones mind. A god is ANYTHING that takes one commitment and devotion away from the True God of the Universe. We all see here, those of us who can see, who those gods are.

Your take on these verses has already been refuted hundreds of time keypurr, yet you mindlessly parrot on.

The words "most high God" appear in the NT, does that make you want to ask "Who are the other gods if the Father is the most high?"

Don't you ever ask questions? No wonder you do not learn.

StanJ

The words "most high God" appear in the NT, does that make you want to ask "Who are the other gods if the Father is the most high?"
Don't you ever ask questions? No wonder you do not learn.

Yes they do, and this is just another example of how you equivocate about words.
Most High, ὕψιστος (hypsistos), is a title, NOT a description of priority.
It's one of many titles God has, just like Prince of Peace and Wonderful Counselor.

There's no need to ask questions when one understands plain English, or reads the Bible IN faith, but obviously you have not done neither. :nono:

StanJ

'the express image of his person' meant that Jesus was absolutely true to himself. He never deceived or denied his own spirit. This is how Jesus upheld all things by his own power. Any one who is true to the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart, can and will uphold all things and be purged of sin.

The properly rendered English is EXACT REPRESENTATION, and connotes that Jesus accurately represents WHO God is in the physical temporal realm. He denied His rights as God and became a servant to men so He could ransom them from their indebtedness. Something you have obviously NOT encountered.

You are making up your own supposed truth and accuracy.
One who sits down on the right hand of God cannot be God.
Indeed Jesus who sits on the right hand of God cannot be God.

Obviously you fail to truly understand scripture, because the right hand of God IS Jesus. It's not a place, it's a status. There is not physicality in heaven. You're as deluded as keypurr is.

The rest of your post is garbage mysticism and I can't be bothered addressing it, especially as it contains NO scripture or exegesis thereof.
I suggest you get saved and then learn to read and appropriate the truth in God's word, before attempting to tell others who their God and Savior is.

Gurucam

The properly rendered English is EXACT REPRESENTATION, and connotes that Jesus accurately represents WHO God is in the physical temporal realm. He denied His rights as God and became a servant to men so He could ransom them from their indebtedness. Something you have obviously NOT encountered.
You said:

I prefer accuracy and truth.
Here John is very clear. Please take him to his words:
John: 4 KJV N.T.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
God is a Spirit. 'A' Spirit means one among other Spirits. God is the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of the Father.

The Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit, Son of God body is another Spirit., the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is the Spirit of the Son.

This is your opportunity to wake up and smell the aroma of truth as known only by the chosen few.

You have to deliberately corrupt hundreds of clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T. in order to get support for your posts.