JESUS IS A MAN EXACTLY LIKE HIS BRETHERN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is a silly statement. Nonetheless - if you would kindly point which specific words/phrases convey anger, I will review.

What is the real benefit or point or purpose in your making this statement?

I pointed out your anger already. Live with it or continue to delude yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Being a man, Jesus was just like "his brethern." But he went WAY far beyond them and us today.

We are the missing link between the material of the world and the spiritual of God in Jesus.

There is, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Yet,
these three are ONE. Accept it or reject it? By not accepting Christ
as divine, you're living/believing in error.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 14:9 states: "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet
hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how
sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Jesus and the Father are ONE. God came to earth in the form of a man. God the
Son (Jesus) God the Father and God the Holy Spirit ARE one. We may not totally
understand this fact with our finite minds, however, it's a "Spiritual Truth" that we
must accept by faith.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
What you just said, made NO earthly sense? Are your thinking processes not working properly?
If you can't clarify your comments and show me specifics, I have no idea what you are getting at.

Other folks read my comments and understood them perfectly.

Maybe this will help the two of us: think about how you yourself would express the idea that the sin of idolatry is one of the foremost sins a person can commit as expressed throughout the Bible.
And some people have made Jesus as an idol.

Can you now show me how to bring across that idea in a way that makes sense to you and others?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
There is, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Yet,
these three are ONE. Accept it or reject it? By not accepting Christ
as divine, you're living/believing in error.
I know that there is God, and I accept there are man-made theologies like the Trinity concept to help us understand difficult theological notions.

But I have never said I do not accept Jesus as divine.

As a Christian, I am bound by my faith to assert that God is revealed in Jesus of Nazareth. But neither you or anyone else will never ever convince me that Jesus in the Bible definitively and literally says "I am divine" or "I am God."

He just doesn't.

Later ecclesiastical dogma after his death will assert that, but Jesus himself does NOT.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 1-4 states: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men."

Notice that the Scriptures are saying, Christ (The Word) was in the beginning
and He was with God and He WAS God. It also states that, Christ (The Word)
created ALL things and without Him, nothing was made. These verses alone,
tell us that Christ is God and that He created everything that is.

So, when Christ (God) came to earth, He was born in a physical body and He
died in a physical body. It was "God" who came in the flesh. There's no
mistaking that fact.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
OBVIOUSLY, it is NOT Essential Christian Truth.
That is not a statement of fact but a statement of your own opinion based on faith.

"Essential Christian Truth" means something different to every believer. It should be obvious by reading the many, many diverse opinions--all biblically-based--that are on TOL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you can't clarify your comments and show me specifics, I have no idea what you are getting at.

Other folks read my comments and understood them perfectly.

Maybe this will help the two of us: think about how you yourself would express the idea that the sin of idolatry is one of the foremost sins a person can commit as expressed throughout the Bible.
And some people have made Jesus as an idol.

Can you now show me how to bring across that idea in a way that makes sense to you and others?

First of all, Jesus IS God in the flesh. Christ took care of the sin question about 2,000 years ago. He paid the price for ALL of
mankind's sins. (past, present, and future sins) However, only those who hear the Message will be saved.(Romans 10:17 states: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God ")

(Ephesians 2:8 states: "For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:")

Once one has placed their faith in Christ as their Savior, the Holy Spirit, seals them, indwells them, and baptizes them into the Body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:13 states: "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can tell who is and who is not a "True Believer" in the Grace Gospel (Paul's
Gospel.) Their words define their faith in the truth of God's written Word (The
Holy Bible.)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see no contradiction at all.
But maybe I am just a child of the Devil after all. I don't really know for sure anyway.

Being interested in writing and reporting, I probably hang out in Thesauruses too much. To me, the word "revealed" speaks volumes.

I suppose you could say, God was revealed in Jesus, because,
Jesus was/is God.

Aner

John 14:9 states: "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet
hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how
sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Jesus and the Father are ONE. God came to earth in the form of a man. God the
Son (Jesus) God the Father and God the Holy Spirit ARE one. We may not totally
understand this fact with our finite minds, however, it's a "Spiritual Truth" that we
must accept by faith.

So you are a modalist... Hmmm... that is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.