Jesus had Negro blood

Letsargue

Indians and Pakis are black

The Color of the C-A-R-N-A-L BEING Does NOT Matter AT ALL!!!! IT'S The Color of the ""Spiritual S-O-U-L"". BLACK / D-A-R-K - OR - WHITE / L-I-G-H-T; A-N-D YOURS IS D-A-R-K / B-L-A-C-K!!!!!! - (( That's What GOD SAYS )) - Y-o-u Stupid Pile of DARK CRAP!!!!!!!!!

((((( Revelation 16:10 KJV )) -- 10- "And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the (((( Seat of the B-E-A-S-T; and H-I-S Kingdom Was FULL of ""D-A-R-K-N-E-S-S"")))); and they gnawed their tongues for pain". --//---

PAUL, DAVID -- 060716

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The Color of the C-A-R-N-A-L BEING Does NOT Matter AT ALL!!!! IT'S The Color of the ""Spiritual S-O-U-L"". BLACK / D-A-R-K - OR - WHITE / L-I-G-H-T; A-N-D YOURS IS D-A-R-K / B-L-A-C-K!!!!!! - (( That's What GOD SAYS )) - Y-o-u Stupid Pile of DARK CRAP!!!!!!!!!
((((( Revelation 16:10 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060716

You are contradicting your nonsense without end thread

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
((((( I S-H-O-W-E-D -- Y-O-U What G-O-D Said ))))) You ""F-O-O-L""!!!!!!!!!! N-O-W Shove I-T UP YOU N-O-S-E!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060716

Come come, let me teach you

Question no.1.

What does Good news mean?

Question no.2.

What does to every creature mean?

Letsargue

Come come, let me teach you

Question no.1.

What does Good news mean?

Question no.2.

What does to every creature mean?

Read The B-O-O-K You Lying Satan Pile of Dark Crap!!!

All You Know Is What SATAN HAS Taught YOU!!!!!

Stay IN HELL!!!!!!!! ((( W-O-M-A-N )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060716

Letsargue

Now that is no way to speak to your teacher

((((( 1 Timothy 2:12 KJV ))))) --12- "But ((((( I Suffer [[[[[ N-O-T A W-O-M-A-N TO T-E-A-C-H ]]]]], N-O-R to Usurp "A-U-T-H-O-R-I-T-Y" OVER The M--A--N!!!!!!, (( But TO BE In SILENCE!!!!! ))!!!!!". ---///-----

NOW YOU Satan Lover and GOD Hater - Continue With Your ""DARK CRAP""!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060716