Jesus had Negro blood

truthjourney

Of Course "S-A-T-A-N" YOUR ""Husbandman"" IS A L-i-a-r!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516
I feel sorry for you that you do not have nor show the fruit of the Spirit. Gal.5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, self-control: against such there is no law.

Letsargue

I feel sorry for you that you do not have nor show the fruit of the Spirit. Gal.5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, self-control: against such there is no law.

STUPID F-O-O-L-S Like Y-O-U Don't Even KNOW What ( "L-O-V-E" ) IS!!!

SO Just Use (( Your STUPID "L-O-V-E" )) Your STUPID WAY, - (( Not Christ's WAY ))!!!

((((( 2 John 6 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!! -- Now Shove That Up Your STUPID N-O-S-E!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

Letsargue

All Any of YOU Christ Haters Can Do IS, Judge Everyone According to "Y-O-U-R -- O-W-N" STUPID, FOOLISH Garbage!!!!!!
You Can NEVER USE The TRUTH / Christ to Prove Your Cursed POINTS!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

truthjourney

STUPID F-O-O-L-S Like Y-O-U Don't Even KNOW What ( "L-O-V-E" ) IS!!!

SO Just Use (( Your STUPID "L-O-V-E" )) Your STUPID WAY, - (( Not Christ's WAY ))!!!

((((( 2 John 6 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!! -- Now Shove That Up Your STUPID N-O-S-E!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

You are in (((d-a-r-k-n-e-s-s))).
1John 2:9 If anyone claims to be in the light but hates his brother, he is still in the darkness ..
1 John 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness. He does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loves not his brother abides in death.
15 Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
1John 4:20 If a man says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
1 John 13:35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(( NO IT IS N-O-T!!! ))!!!

The ""C-H-U-R-C-H"" Is N-O-T a "Carnal Building" STUPID!! - The "Church" IS A "Group" of People / Church!! Church Means "Group" Not a Building Stupid Know IT ALL!!!!!!!! "CHRISTIANS" ARE The "P-L-A-C-E" Christ DWELLS "I-N" S-T-U-P-I-D -- Know It ALL!!!!!!!!

Christians ARE THE House / Family of God!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

I think your nasty, food encrusted long beard and hair have become ingrown and affected your brain? You really should start bathing, shaving, using some very strong deodorant and brushing your one rotted tooth.

I'll bet people can smell you coming a block away? You and your invisible friends.

Letsargue

You are in (((d-a-r-k-n-e-s-s))).
1John 2:9 If anyone claims to be in the light but hates his brother, he is still in the darkness ..
1 John 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness. He does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loves not his brother abides in death.
15 Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
1John 4:20 If a man says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
1 John 13:35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.

What A """P-H-O-N-Y""" Use of The "Word of Christ"!!!! - That's Nothing That Y-O-U CAN USE!! - You Stupid Lying FOOL!!!!!!! -- LORD!! - What AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

(((( You'r NOT MY (( ""BROTHER"" ))))!! - Stupid!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060616

Letsargue

There will be more blacks than white in heaven

You HAVE NOTHING To DO With the TRUTH!!! --- How Stoop Headed Can A-n-y FOOL Ever GET??????
((( HAYYYYYY!!!! -- THE ""BODY Of CHRIST"" IS NOT Any Part B-L-A-C-K /// """"D--A--R--K""""!!!!!!

The "Body Of Christ" I-S ALL "L-I-G-H-T" Not DARKNESS \\ Bright WHITE, You Ignoring God LYING - What Ever You ARE!!!!!!!!

The ""Body of Christ" IS "TRUTH" // LIGHT, NOT B-L-A-CK!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060716

Letsargue

Letsargue is the most Loving guy in "The Land of the Insane."

(( W-E-L-L ))!!!!!!!
JUST Because I DON'T L-O-V-E the Same Thing YOU DO, Doesn't Mean that I Do Not Love Christ And HATE Liars that do Love the Lying Fools of HELL like You DO!!!!!!!!!

"W-E" LOVE AND HATE Different Spirits, You and I; - A-N-D It IS Obvious Who You AND I ARE!!!!
There is NO One Here who is Brave enough to Support Either of US, - There's Just A ""Bunch of false christian Lying Cowards""!!!!!!!!! They JUST Support N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060716

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(( W-E-L-L ))!!!!!!!
JUST Because I DON'T L-O-V-E the Same Thing YOU DO, Doesn't Mean that I Do Not Love Christ And HATE Liars that do Love the Lying Fools of HELL like You DO!!!!!!!!!

"W-E" LOVE AND HATE Different Spirits, You and I; - A-N-D It IS Obvious Who You AND I ARE!!!!
There is NO One Here who is Brave enough to Support Either of US, - There's Just A ""Bunch of false christian Lying Cowards""!!!!!!!!! They JUST Support N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060716

Sounds like you're filled to the brim with love, to me.