Jesus had Negro blood

Letsargue

Ruth was David's great grandmother and she was a black momma

YOU ""M-I-N-D-L-E-S-S"" W-H-A-T Ever You Are; HAVE ""N-O-O-O"" I-D-E-A What GOD'S Talking ABOUT!!!!!!!!!

Wait Until You Are IN HELL!!! - ((( OOHHHHH BOOOYYYYY )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

Letsargue

Acts 17:26 KJV
(26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

There Wasn't but a Couple Dozen Country's; - Maybe A Tiny bit More Back Then. ""America Didn't Exist"" Back Then, OR Any Even Near US!!! - Paul Didn't Go Into ""A-L-L Nations"" and Preached!!! - Paul ONLY Went into the 10,or 12 Nation That had Some OF the "(( Jewish Tribes ))" Excepted TO Them, THAT'S ALL!!!!!! -- J-U-S-T READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! -- WELL!!!! YOU Don't C-A-R-E!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

Letsargue

Jesus had negro blood

((((( ""N-O"" HE DIDN'T!!! )))))!!!!!!

Y-O-U DON'T KNOW or Have the Slightest Idea What Happens TO MAN After 7 YEARS!!!! -- That's HOW Stupid and Ignorant YOU ARE!!! -- GOD a-n-d I Both Know That the WOMAN Is a False Christian!!!! -- JUST Read the BOOK, That's What GOD SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!, Not JUST M-E!!!!!!!!!
Stupid PHONY LYING false-christian ""W-O-M-A-N""!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( ""N-O"" HE DIDN'T!!! )))))!!!!!!

Y-O-U DON'T KNOW or Have the Slightest Idea What Happens TO MAN After 7 YEARS!!!! -- That's HOW Stupid and Ignorant YOU ARE!!! -- GOD a-n-d I Both Know That the WOMAN Is a False Christian!!!! -- JUST Read the BOOK, That's What GOD SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!, Not JUST M-E!!!!!!!!!
Stupid PHONY LYING false-christian ""W-O-M-A-N""!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

You're wrong! HUGE shock!